Video Games Which game are you obsessed with?

@Captain Gensokyo
You mean P3 or P3 FES or P3 Portable? Or, do you mean P4 or P4 Golden? Personally, my favorite has always been outside of Persona but in SMT 3: Nocturne. Though, I've played around in Devil Summoner, some Devil Survivor, Strange Journey. Digital Devil Saga series.... Still need to decide my fate in SMT 4 so I can play SMT Apocalypse. xD

But, yes Captain, I played all versions of Persona 3 and Persona 4. Played Persona 1 as well as Persona 2: Innocent Sin and Persona 2: Eternal Punishment. :U I do like fighting good ol' Hitler. :U
All these new P5 plebs who didn't at least play P3/P4
Plebs who's never even played Jack Bros and 100% SMT I and II blindfolded, all routes, only able to use their thumb, and do it within a day.
Tell me when y'all get good/

Been mostly going back and forth between Fallout 4, and Mass Effect: Andromeda, and Mount & Blade: Warband.

Star Wars Jedi Knight Jedi Academy, Crusader Kings 2, Stellaris, Star Wars Empires at War Forces of Corruption, SWTOR, Team Fortress 2
In other words, more than I have time for...

I'm not that much of a gamer, but I spent loads of time in Skyrim, The Sims (duh), Minecraft, Portal and Stardew Valley.
The Portal games being my absolute favs, I come back to them constantly and beat them million of times without getting bored ♥ if Portal had a religion, I'd be in it

After playing Overwatch since the Beta, I am still totally hooked (and should probably get help, shhh) - but it's just so entertaining and chill to play with friends.
Other than that, Borderlands must be my all-time favorite. I keep falling back to it whenever I get tired of a game.

Happy to see other gamers on a Roleplaying site!

League of Legends and Paladins.

It used to be Aion, WoW, & Rift (before that) Eudemons, Rohan, Requiem.

I never got into Final Fantasy until X... and then I died right before the mountain ┗(`Д゚┗(`゚Д゚´)┛゚Д´)┛

Edit: I will always love Golden Eye 007, Mario Kart, Diddy Kong Racing, Mario 64, Simpsons (arcade), Marvel vs. Capcom, Power Stone 1/2, Shenmue, Dues Ex: Human, Bioshock I (I still haven't finished one of the later iterations... I just wasn't into it), etc.

My go-to games right now are PLAYERUNKNOWN'S Battlegrounds (for random shooter death-battle), Smite (for MOBA that attracts Mythology nerds), and Tera (for when I want to just casually play an MMORPG.

Right now, LoL as I'm striving to get all the champs in the game, I have most and am currently practising Jayce, the one I got most recently out of hextech, but I'm really hoping to get Taliyah as she seems pretty fun

Bioshock and Assassins Creed got me back into gaming after a bit of a slump. Since then, The Last of Us and Fallout among others have found their way onto my list!

Currently I'm obsessed with Witcher 3. I haven't even gotten through the main game yet, and I have almost 100 hours. Also I have both of the DLCs, which adds much more. I love that game.

For a while, I was really into Tales of Zestiria. But as I'm getting close to the end, I've been shifting my focus towards Xenoblade Chronicles. There's just so much to do and see. The maps for the areas are huge, there are lots of little side quests, collectibles, and other distractions. I don't even think I've gotten very far into the story. I've just been exploring for the most part.

Games games um..Pokemon, Slime Rancher (that game is so damn cute), Been Playing Prey for a while and crying each time i get spooked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back