Cross Platform Which game are you obsessed with?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Kiana3746, May 3, 2017.

1. Fallout currently :)

2. I'm obsessed with taking names, crushing dreams, and eating chicken dinners.

Edit: as well as playing dress up. currently a beautiful japanese school girl.
    [​IMG]

3. Of course, I'll never escape my innate love for grindy games.

FFXIV and Warframe.

MAY THE RNGESUS BLESS ME.

4. Portal 2
    I finished it a while ago but I can't stop thinking about it..

5. Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. :bishiesparklesl:

6. TEKKEN 7 BOI
    But seriously, i am addicted to playing Lars and Leo (fun fact, i play Leo better than Lars, a character i used much more than

7. I don't play all that many games but my go-to ones at the moment are Warframe and League. XD

8. You lot should give Pyre a look. GOTY so far, for me. Other than that, PUBG and Rocket League.

9. Stardew Valley, it's a really simple game but some of the characters really grow on you. Not to mention it's super relaxing compared to other games. I've played that game for more than 4 hours at a time and I'm slightly embarrassed by the number of hours I have across all saves.

10. Ohmygosh borderlands. Mainly the ones with handsome jack in them, but I love the whole universe. Oh my god I love it so much. Jesus Christ, it's the best.

11. Overwatch! I almost have a thousand hours on the game.

I should go outside some time...

Ha, naaahh!

12. Far Cry Primal.. Horizon Zero Dawn. Those are my favorite two, mostly because you can tame the beasts.

13. I know it sounds stupid, but I am obsessed with a game called "My Singing Monsters" xD