• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Where the Werewolves Go (OOC)

NanLia NanLia Adding him to the OC Thread now! I forgot to mention: I loved the links that you included in the character sheet. That's new. It was fun. He would get along with a lot of my characters honestly.

Thanks. From what I can gather people are just meeting up at the fire pit for the moment. I'll post today.

What’s the new plot? I can’t find anything on it in the story tab.

On another note, this means that Anna will be working under Elle, since she’s the apprentice doctor! That’ll be fun.

I just realized how confusing this might be. I made it so that it doesn't have to be everyone's first day anymore, which also means people can join and assume that they've been in the pack and they can decide how long they've been a ranger.

I was originally going to have everyone on their first day, so that everyone can be on the same page. And so that everyone can know how the pack will run. I don't want someone joining the pack and misuse their rank. And assume they're powerful and all that. But the reason I no longer made it everyone's first day is so that you're all not waiting on me to continue role plays and moving forward.

So let's just say that while I'm allowing people to join and say they've been a ranger and been in the pack, I'm putting a lot of trust in them. I suppose what I can do is make sure everyone follows the rules that way they're still having fun but not being over powered and assuming they know how everything runs.

This also means that Eliasdagood Eliasdagood and NanLia NanLia are both going to be apprentices, aka future healers. You will both be working under the Doc who works there in the infirmary. He's an NPC, which means we can all role play him. I'll have to create him in the next few days. The reason I'm doing it this way is so I know I can trust you two with healing the entire pack when something goes wrong. Anna and Elliot will become healers of the pack after they've gone through training. If you guys want we can go over what that would entail. You've already gone through training as rangers. So you're officially rangers at this point, just not healers yet. ((I may change my mind about this if it becomes inconvenient. Hopefully this'll work out though with the new changes)).

Basically I'm trying to run the group to where everyone knows what they're doing, and not assuming everything, but at the same time not being too dependant on me so that everyone can role play comfortable. If anyone has any ideas please don't hesitate to throw them in here.

As far as the plot goes, there's no general meeting anymore like their originally was. There's been a lot of reports about strange things happening and Chief wants to discuss it with everyone. And if you sign his clipboard, then Chief knows to talk to you.

Okay guys! I'm back! And this time I'm gonna try my best to keep this babe a live. I had a lot of fun with it when we started, I hope we can continue that :3

Please read the new plot!

And please read the Update tab!

I've updated the Intro to the Role play thread a little bit, but not too much. Just at the bottom where it's bolded.

Let's get this party started!

Yay! I'm happy to see this roleplay is being fired back up again; I admittedly wrote it off as long dead and buried a while ago xD But I'm excited to continue! I was having a lot of fun with it.

DarkD1vinity DarkD1vinity Aww yay! Thank you so much :D means a lot to hear that (honestly I can admit I completely forgot about it until I was going through my characters and came across Chief. Haha, I think it's fair to say we all had fun with it when it started.

You're welcome to reply to the rp ^^ We're gonna start fresh, so all the role plays that were going last time should come to a stop. Unless if you wanna continue with your friends then by all means, you can make a 2nd role play. But the current role play right now is to welcome Anna to the pack! <3 Up to you if you wanna join or continue the rp that you had.​

Inky Momma Inky Momma thanks for accepting me into the rp and for the positive feedback :) I like the idea of how Kim joins the pack very much but it seems long to rp out. Maybe we could skip to the part when Chief accepts her if that's okay with you :)

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Oh yeah of course, that's what I meant to say. Sorry if it sounded like we were going to rp all of that. And you're welcome ^^ I enjoyed your char sheet.

We can say that's just how that happened. We don't have to go through all of that. In fact, if you join the current role play, we can assume that so much has happened ever since she became a ranger. Sound good?

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish Oh yeah of course, that's what I meant to say. Sorry if it sounded like we were going to rp all of that. And you're welcome ^^ I enjoyed your char sheet.

We can say that's just how that happened. We don't have to go through all of that. In fact, if you join the current role play, we can assume that so much has happened ever since she became a ranger. Sound good?

Ok doke, just to keep me on track what's going on the rp so far? I want to post for it soon :)

Rumble Fish Rumble Fish So i'm not sure what everyone else has planned, or if they want to continue the rp that they had forever ago (we kind of stopped for a bit and revived the group). We changed the plot since then so people don't have to continue and they can just proceed to the current rp.

Recap:
Basically Logan's character belongs to Crono Crono and he accidentally shifted his werewolf form at the station, but he thought he was careful. Unfortunately Ana (who belongs to Eliasdagood Eliasdagood ) saw Logan shift. And Ana has been a human ranger up until recently. The pack and Chief had to tell her the truth about werewolves, and she had a choice to become one of them or stay human if she wanted to. She wanted to become a werewolf, and Chief was the one to bite her and change her fully. So present time, Chief arranged for Ana to be officially welcomed to the pack because Emma still wanted to role play that and get that experience so we're trying to get the pack to reply to the rp. It's been a few days since Chief changed her, they spent a lot of one on one together before actually meeting the rest of the pack.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back