• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Where the Werewolves Go (OOC)

Inky Momma

Normal Is Boring
Welcome If you're looking for a werewolf role play group filled with adventure then this might be the group you're looking for. Feel free to go through all of these tabs below in order to learn everything you need to know about this group. For any questions please comment under the INFO thread (this thread). I will do my best in answering your questions. While this is a new group we are prone to making new changes, please be aware that changes may occur frequently in the near future. If this group deems to be successful, this will be relocated to a Discord Server.

Feel free to Navigate and find the right spots where you need to talk to us, apply, and role play:
INFO
OCS
ROLE PLAY
ANNOUNCMENTS

• A werewolf pack lives at a Forest Ranger Station in California.

Everyone in the pack is a Ranger.

The human rangers have no idea that we are a pack. And we'd like to keep it that way. But we still consider them pack mates.

Our enemies are the Werewolf Hunters.

They've captured our kind and rangers alike in the past before. But we've rescued them. So we'd like to say that we know what we're doing.

But they get smarter and smarter every year.

There are other packs in California.

They suffer the same wrath of the hunters that we do.

This is why we have the Annual Pack Ally Meeting every year. This is when packs professionally gather together and decide on allies, or frenemies.

At the end of the day...

We are still family. At the end of the day you still enjoy the slice of life. At the end of the day we all protect each other.

There may be danger all around us. But honor our badge, our family, and our pack.

[tab= Ranger Tips][/tab]

Last edited:
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood Ahhh! Okay cool. Do you want to start or me. I have a few hours tonight and then tomorrow I have work until 6pm my time. Just so you know. I may be slow with replies but I'd love for the rp to get started!

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood I realized that since it's just you and me right now, it would be awkward to do a "meeting" with a group. So the orientation will be 1x1 at the firepit lmao. Unless you're okay with going to his office to be initiated.

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood lemme know if I need to tag your name in the role play. If you're getting the replies then we probably don't need to tag each other. But if you're not, then I can tag you in the future ^^

All good! It’ll probably become needed when we have more people, but for right now it’s fine if you don’t!

Is there room for one more?
Always! Go ahead and fill out the character sheet and slap it on the OC form. I'll do my best to accept it after work today. It's a short shift so that'll be nice! If you have any questions feel free to ask here or PM me. :)

Chiyo Chiyo Crono Crono Can you guys see my replies in the OC thread? I've responded to both of your character sheets and accepted them. I guess I'm still new to the website, because I can't see my replies but I hope you do!

Chiyo Chiyo Crono Crono Can you guys see my replies in the OC thread? I've responded to both of your character sheets and accepted them. I guess I'm still new to the website, because I can't see my replies but I hope you do!

I see the post where you quoted them but I can't see anything you typed, haha. Though you posted Chiyo's twice instead of one each as well. ;p

Crono Crono Oh dear lord T_T it was a beautiful meaningful reply too! I'm too lazy to reply again :D I will in a few hours but long story short you are accepted. I need you to edit the born/bitten because you can't have both. I absolutely love this character's design.

Crono Crono Oh dear lord T_T it was a beautiful meaningful reply too! I'm too lazy to reply again :D I will in a few hours but long story short you are accepted. I need you to edit the born/bitten because you can't have both. I absolutely love this character's design.
Oh pfft. I thought I'd filled that in early on, guess not. Fixed though! Are you on mobile, is that how it got lost somehow? haha.

RIP beautiful meaningful reply.

Crono Crono No I'm not, that's why I'm surprised and slightly annoyed lol. Thank you for correcting it! I'll have you added to the list soon :3

If you want to throw in a reply to the role play you can btw. Right now it's just Chief and Anna and we're in the middle of an introduction role play. He's making her first day as a ranger/werewolf official. So it'll be easier if we start a 1x1 role play unless you wouldn't mind rping with Chiyo Chiyo because their character is also a Guardian so Chief would be going over the same duties with you guys....actually that might make things a thousand times easier now that I think about it. You're both Guardians. It's your first day fresh out of training. Let's do that if you two are okay with it.

Yay!! Sorry I'm late responding, my phone will only send what it wants. Lol. But I'll post when I can. ^_^

Chiyo Chiyo Aww haha that's okay man! My phone does the same thing T^T SInce it's just the three of us in the new role play, there won't be an order. We can just reply whenever and whoever is ready. But if more people join as a Guardian and happen to join the role play then we might address an order to keep it organized but for now, I'll be waiting for the replies ^^

Mmkay so, slight bit of confusion with this realization. I initially thought they'd just been in training to be Rangers? And that the pack ranks such as Guardian were something they'd had/been doing for years?

If that's not the case then are we saying that all of the non-ranger pack members don't have any ranks beyond members? I'd just sort of assumed the territory was spread through the town and surrounding forests or something, and that the Guardians/Warriors of the pack were still doing their job amidst their day to day lives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back