Where The Law Fails - OOC

Gonna be on my cell phone for a few hours, so my posts will be slower than usual.

And @Quiet Is Violent , long story short: before Dave, Liana, and Ronda could be taken to the cabin, they were intercepted and ambushed. Ronda is shot and Dave is in poor shape.

I'm sorry, I've been really caught up with IRL stuff, and I'm making quick posts to everything at this point.

I may not be able to get to this. Sorry ;-;

Eldecrok said:
I'm sorry, I've been really caught up with IRL stuff, and I'm making quick posts to everything at this point.
I may not be able to get to this. Sorry ;-;
I guess being an anti-social recluse that constantly avoids his family and has little to no friends has its perks.

I hate to keep saying this over and over again, but I'm racking my brain over how I should introduce Conrad. At this point, I really just want to have him walk into the hospital for no good reason and scream 'What's cracka'-lackin'.

@AvidElmV2 , from the looks of things with Vadalia/Kain/Luca, Vadalia looks like she's parting ways for the time. Maybe she could interact with Conrad after that? That could spark something for him. Whether its to the hospital or otherwise.

I'm going to be staying at a friend who has no WiFi, so I'll be on tomorrow a bit past noon.

VenomSlayer said:
"WELL?!" He yelled as he waited for him to wake up, "Wake up or i will kill them," He said as he stepped closer to the bed pointing his gun at the man on the bed, his mercenaries moved forward with him but kept thee guns pointed at the roof. @Shaba7
I love how Zac is trying to force a drugged up cop to wake up. Absolutely hilarious in my opinion.

AvidElmV2 said:

Vadalia & Corad Grey

As Sesler left the building, Vadalia felt an illogical burning anger bubble inside of her. Her face became an intense red as she let out a savage scream, pivoting on her heel to roundhouse the pastors podium in her rage. She continued to defile the church, knocking down crosses, tearing covers off of Bibles, and fliping tables in a child like trantrum as the pastor watched blankly. As she began to calm down, she doubled over, grabbing her knees as she gasped for air. "Are you done?" The pastors words rang out in an untroubled, soothing voice. Vadalia gave him a piercing glare to which he responded by smiling. Vadalia stood and, walking over to the remaining cross, turned it upside down. She gingerly let go of it, her hands hanging still in the air for a minute before she fumbled to correct it. She swear she could hear thunder in the distance. "That's a start," the pastor said as he began to pick up and sort out pamphlets. "Now, if you will, help me clean up rest of this mess. I can't have the place looking like this when the congregation arrives." Vadalia nodded and proceeded to restore the church to its former, heavenly glory. Midway through the clean up process, Vadalia offered to replace the Bibles she'd destroyed, stating she had the money to do so, although the aging holy man simply laughed. "Darling, a true member of the church does not require a Bible to learn the good word. All they require is their faith and the application of an ability learned over time. The ability to listen." Vadalia smiled and went back to cleaning. "But..." The man started, "Since you offered..." Vadalia hastily finished her assigned duties before rushing to the door, stopped by the man calling out to her. "Child! Wait! I have seen how troubled you are through... Well, everything you've done during your time here. If you are ever in need of guidance or feel the need to let your sins be known before God-" Vadalia raised her hand, cutting the pastor off. "I'm not a very religious person, Pops. But if I ever feel like I need to... I'll stop by." A mischievous grin crossed her face as she left the church without another word. She'd said enough already. Besides, that thunder was getting closer... She didn't wanna be there when the storm showed up.

She walked off in the direction of her and her brothers hideout. They'd set up camp below a long abandoned apartment complex where the floor had caved in, opting for a home that was hidden away and normally the last place someone would look for them. The floor had given away to form a ramp, and from there, it was a six foot descent in a downwards spiral before you eventually came in a large underground bunker like room. They had no idea where it came from, but were grateful for it. When they first arrived, it seemed like someone had already been living there. There was a hole dug into the concrete that acted as a toilet, empty water bottles, and spoiling remnants of food. Over the three years they'd lived in Seattle with the money they'd saved up from past jobs, they managed to spruce the place up and make it seem like an actual home. They had power, running water, and even better, WiFi. As Vadalia came closer, she could make out the dim light of a computer moniter. Conrad usually wasn't up this late, so it surprised her any light was present. Sliding down the final ramp that lead to their home, Vadalia spotted Conrad. He was sitting down at his desktop, nodding his head to the sound of his favorite heavy metal artist. She could tell the volume was on full blast, because she could hear the faint sound of a man yelling at the top of his lungs while cymbals crashed in the background. He had three computer monitors that lined up perfectly, each screen transferring over to the other. His screensaver was that of his favorite bikini model under a waterfall and Red Bull cans scattered the floor around him. He had multiple tabs up and an application the was running strings of code she didn't understand was prevalent in the top right of the furthermost screen to the right. She attempted to sneak past him when she heard the sound of an office chair wheels skirting around on the floor.

"T-There you are sis! Hey, come here, look at this, look at this. Its TOTALLY cray!" Vadalia sighed and made her way to her brother, placing her hands on his shoulders. "Alright, so I was checking out camera feeds all over town like I usually do, right? Looking for anything interesting that could make us some cash, when I found... This!" Conrad waved his hands in an overly dramatic fashion, motioning towards... Nothing? "Well, I mean, I did find something. BUT! Its, uh, its gone now... But! It was feed from the hospital. Someone broke in and held the hold place hostage. Cray, right?" Vadalia's scoffed and rolled her eyes. Why should she care if these guys held up a hospital? Kudos to them. They got their sick kicks from terrorising patients. Conrad snorted and continued on, taking a sip from a random can. His speech was so jittery and high pitched, Vadalia hardly knew what he was saying. How many of these things did he have, the women thought to herself as she picked an empty can up. "So, anyways, these guys left the hospital and soon after, the camera feed just... Cut off! So, I checked out the news feeds to see if anything dealing with those guys that held up the hospital. It took awhile, but I finally found out that the hospital had been blown to smithereens! Just... Bang!" Conrad giddly kicked his feet like a little girl and spun around in his seat, receiving a confused look from his sister. "Alright, so you witnessed a bunch of thugs holding up a hospital and then discovered they blew it up, with all the patients inside. Have fun with that on your conscience, you friggin' idiot." Conrad's smile quickly faded and a guilty replaced it, although Vadalia seemed as if she didn't notice it. "Now, what's this got to do with me?" Conrad opened his mouth to start but promptly shut it. He stayed silent for a few minutes before he forced his speech out, his words wavering. "I-I just thought that if you found them, y-you could earn their trust and do some jobs with them. Make a couple of bucks. I-It was a stupid idea, forget about it..." Conrad turned and placed his head in his hands, shaking it disapprovingly. Vadalia reached out towards her brother before pulling her hand back, sighing. "Gimme a minute to shower and put on a decent pair of clothes. Then we'll talk." Walking away, Vadalia said nothing more to her brother and let him be. She didn't have to ask whether or not that'd make him feel better. She knew just having a plan of his be accepted was enough. He yearned to provide for his parents and this was the only way he could.

Although Vadalia said all she'd need was a quick shower, it took her more than half an hour to come out of the bathroom. She had opted to take a nice long soak in the bathtub instead of a shower. She deserved it. After drying off and a quick change of clothes, she now wore a pair of skin tight black leggings with a diamond pattern on the side and a long sleeved black undershirt to match. On top, she wore a loose white blouse and then a simple pair of Converses with a blue band in her hair. "Alright, hit me with the plan." She said as she walked over to a wall lit by an overhead fluorescent light. The wall held an assortment of different weapons, ranging from pistols to hunting rifles to shotguns to SMGs, to even knives, although there was nothing too crazy or implausible. Just Vadalia's personal armory. It was out in the open like that because she liked to show off her arsenal, although the chances of anyone but her and Conrad seeing it were ludicrously low. Vadalia went through each weapon on the wall, admiring them, as Conrad explained. "Long shower... Anyways, its really rather simple, not even worthy of being explained. The idea is for you to make contact with whoever caused that explosion and earn his trust. When you do, you perform a job for him here and there for cash. If he tries to treat you like cattle, free labor I mean, you whack 'em and take whatever he may have. By then, you should know a decent amount about him. Enough to know if he has any riches and where he keeps them." Vadalia had finally decided on a light load, grabbing up two pistols and a knife, placing them in holsters on either of her hips"Alright, so how do I find him?" Conrad open his mouth, but only an uncertain mumble came out. "Uh... Er... I don't know. But, I know the guys he was working with were mercenaries. Could that help?" Vadalia shrugged and turned to Conrad. She honestly had no idea. Perhaps she would investigate the scene of the crime, posing as an officer? They had some fake badges lying around from a previous job that could be of use. Maybe she'd find something in the rubble that could be used as a clue. Walking over to small, she opened it up and pulled out a fake police badge, placing it in her bra. 'I hope my acting skills are up to par,' She thought, making her move to leave the bunker. "Stay here and keep an eye out for anything suspicious. If you find anything, call my cell." With that, she made her leave as Conrad turned in his chair and began to type away at his keyboard.

(Longest post I've ever made on my phone...)​
CHRIST ON CRUTCHES BRO O-o How many words?! I won't even try to read it ;;-;;

I've been running under the assumption it's this year, 2016, for some bio stuff in my CS's @VenomSlayer . If not i'll have to adaptations to make to the Chief's bio.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back