Where The Law Fails - OOC

Tice

One Thousand Club
<p>

</p>

<div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:36px;"><strong>THE OOC CAFE</strong></span></p></div>

<p>

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
If you see a good deal of vigilantes being made, don't be pressured into making a criminal. I plan on NPCing a good deal of them.

I have a hacker up, so should I start? Perhaps a good old Starbucks might "lighten" the mood.

Accepted. You can do your intro post. If I like a CS, you are cleared to post.

I have to go, very soon. I'm sorry if I cannot interact today. I'll be back in at least 5 hours. At least I got a setting for you to play with... Everyone meets at cafés!

The roleplay won't have to force interaction with one another. Although it's more fun, global events are probably gonna be dictated by our actions. I'll probably interact with other role players at some point. Its impossible to avoid.

I.... Really wanna make a character. Two, actually. The thing is, I have a tendency to not get alerts and for some reason just assume the RP died when in fact its just going on without. So, if I stop responding for awhile, just tag me in the OOC.

Milus said:
Go ahead. Would you like me to tag you once a day incase? I'm on EVERY day.
No, just if it gets so bad that people are RP-Locked and I haven't posted at all in a week.

I might make a second thread for this for a more detailed roleplay. I'm kinda pulling punches on this one (no boxer pun intended), but I might make another one with stricter post length requirements.

Considering this one borderlines simple roleplay given some of the posts. But I'll maintain my level of detail as much as I can.

Well, there is rumoured bits of a Lociato trafficking ring (Mexican cartel), and Seattle is riddled with small crime. Right now, it's low action, due to the need to allow characters to be established.

Sesler is a known vigilante, being showed on the media a good deal. The police are looking for him. Other characters might be open for an introductory post.

God... The trouble I went through trying to find the perfect pic for Vadalia... I had been up until 4ish AM last night searching for it... This isn't the one I wanted, but its good enough.

Users who are viewing this thread