Where The Law Fails - OOC

I, personally, don't own a Bible. Everyone else in my family does, but I don't. I've never opened a Bible unless I was forced to.

I've got shit tons of bibles at home. Havent touched a single one since high school :P But hate to break it to you guys, and cut the scene awkwardly, but i'm dying of sleepiness xD @AvidElmV2 and @Milus , feel free to carry on without me. I had Kain give the info about Anderson's family in a way that things could move on a bit. Kain will just be... passively there, and i'll pick up when i wake up in the morning, peace! :)

Shaba7 said:
I've got shit tons of bibles at home. Havent touched a single one since high school :P But hate to break it to you guys, and cut the scene awkwardly, but i'm dying of sleepiness xD @AvidElmV2 and @Milus , feel free to carry on without me. I had Kain give the info about Anderson's family in a way that things could move on a bit. Kain will just be... passively there, and i'll pick up when i wake up in the morning, peace! :)
See you tomorrow.

Eh, I'll put brakes on my posting. Otherwise we'll have to keep each other up to speed. Just alert me in OOC tomorrow when ya get on. IM ALWAYS ACTIVE.

I actually forgot I had a second character for a moment... The question is, how do I introduce them into the story? Everyone seems to be in a place where I wouldn't be able to easily get to them or interact with them.

@Milus

I liked athemsnow's cs, and i noticed you still hadn't liked it, and i thought it might be because, you thought my like was yours, so please do accpet it because, "the acquaintance" that my rp character is going to meet is athem snow's rp character. We planned it all out but we're just waiting for your approval of his cs, it's been 2 days and it still hasn't happened. Thanks

Jeez, it just doesn't get any better for Dave, Ronda, or Liana does it? First there was Big, now this.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it just me, or does it feel like we're making a comic book? A very grisly, emotional, shocking, Game Of Thrones-esque comic book? Game Of Thrones-esque in the since that you never know who's going to die or when.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back