Where The Law Fails - OOC

xD Dont feel too bad. Just know it'll take time. Cuz i'm responding to all three of you in one massive block of a post.

Hey everyone sorry for not being active in the rp I'm currently moving right now and was without in internet for a few days but now I'm back.

Well Liana said that she was in the building and so Mr. Big Is going to storm it with his soldiers along with Vic. But Big doesn't know if it's his building all he knows is that Liana is in it and he is going to kill everyone inside. It's like this to him if it is your building killing everyone and making large amounts of property damage will be a message to Jackson and if it's not it will look like a terrorist attack of sorts linking to the others. Dose that make sense?

@VenomSlayer

@VenomSlayer Wait were is Zac? Is he at the building were all the soldiers are at? If so Big isn't there he's at the station so he has no idea about your demands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay.... so i'm a tad lost here. Particularly this bomb situation. Can anyone bring me up to speed? I'm caught up with the more calm scenarios though.

From what I can tell the one with Liana is that Zac put a bomb in her and now he is (I think) making Big call off his men. As for the one with the magician he is currently in a firefight with some of Big's men trying to disarm a bomb they set up to destroy the building.

@Shaba7

Alushey said:
From what I can tell the one with Liana is that Zac put a bomb in her and now he is (I think) making Big call off his men. As for the one with the magician he is currently in a firefight with some of Big's men trying to disarm a bomb they set up to destroy the building.
@Shaba7
Nathan killed the guys placing the bomb, btw, He's gone off to do something more entertaining.

Actually, a bomb being put in a person COULD BE plausible. It can't be something huge, maybe like the size of a golf ball or a grenade. Removing an internal organ, something like a kidney or anything of the sort, you could put something. A good surgeon and a demolitions expert could probably get the job done.

Yes Big goes by mask or Mr. Big along with Nine lives or mad bomber. But if you want I can have his he real name be known to make things easier.

@Shaba7

Users who are viewing this thread