Where The Law Fails - OOC

Hmmm......

Zachariah Black is dead.

Mr. Big and the Magician (Nathan Wells) are co-conspiring to take Dave Saunders down.

Kenzie Andrews's home was invaded by Lociato's men, and Kain and Luca barely escaped.

Chief Brookes is dirty. And offered Vadalia a chance to live without going to prison. (He's currently on lockdown in his flat)

Liana faked her death, now named Analy and moved over to Nathan .

The head of comms in SPD, Sierra, was killed for finding out too much, and there was an attempt on the FBI director's life.

Kain and Dave's apartment was bombed.

Kain, Dave, Kenzie, and Luca are hiding out in a new location in Little Italy, and now the Saunders/Brookes siblings are heading for leads on the bread factory.

Aaron Stilinski is orchestrating rivalries between different parties.

Nathan is doing all he can to provoke Dave and his closest of kin.

And Kenzie's baby is Dave's. Not her husband's.

Am I missing something?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is crazy... I mean, it's cool... But CRAZZYY. This new system is pretty slick looking, if I do say so myself.

The new system needs BBcode and I'll be fine. Though I do like the custom theme. This has got to be my largest roleplay ever done with perhaps the best developed character I've had.

@AvidElmV2

The roleplay is shifting into a higher action part. And I didn't want anyone dropped behind.

For today, I'm spending time with a friend. My post will be up in about seven hours.

Theme music of the flashback/the chief's regrets in my recent post ^^

And theme music for Edward's death/the aftermath in the eyes of his daughter ^^

It's not; forgot that I was messaging Shaba privately. I'm just recovering from a bit of head-knocking.

Users who are viewing this thread