Where The Law Fails - OOC

It doesn't make any sense. Like none. At all. Zac was being called by Nate, we had two guns on him, and there is no way that he had all that set up. It's ridiculous godmodding.

Um.... not sure whether to continue or not. But seeing... these soldiers are offing themselves? That's gunshots. That's an excuse for the police to move forward.

That's good way to send him off actually. I like it. What I was thinking before he reveled the bomb was to have big kill the guy slowly while simultaneously making him beg Big to end it all because of what he did to Danny. But now that the bomb was brought up I was thinking that Danny be the one to do it. He's already a dead man due to his appendix being shot. I was thinking that Danny would make the man suffer after he deactivated the bomb and kill him and then have him die shortly after due to the blood lose and internal damage or even have the cyanide be a bluff and him not wanting to die just to have Danny activate the kill switch resulting in both their deaths. But TBH I really like the irony thing.

@VenomSlayer

Lotta stuff. Zac is dead. Dave and Nathan arrived at the estate, now they found their way to the bunker. Dave is basically in. Coming after the bunch.

Users who are viewing this thread