Where The Law Fails - OOC

Wait I thought the magician used a explosive device to open the floor to the study so you could dig through.

@Shaba7

Last edited by a moderator:
That would be impossible for anyone to survive aside from the ones in the bunker. I don't want Danny to die until he gives you the info on Kain.

@Shaba7

Due to constant OP behaviors and overall character disruption, VenomSlayer is no longer allowed to post. There isn't a delete all feats yet, so simply work around it.

To explain my delays...

I've been working on a few characters for more detailed roleplays and designing unique races for a high fantasy world I'm co-founding. I've begun to design another character for this roleplay, both to make my posts a bit lengthier and to show the Lociato side of things through the eyes of a criminal.

Due to the lack of time I had earlier in the roleplay, this character will be less defined by gradual description through roleplay and more in a CS.

And I've been hanging out with friends who aren't big RP fans, and having some WiFi problems considering the fact that I leech off my neighbor's.

@Shaba7 , expect a post soon, I won't leave you to dry. I just want to form another OC so my posts are more than just Sesler's reactions.

To get into Nathan's mindset, I have been listening to a bunch of stuff that I reckon he'd like, it's been fun to go through my music folder (150+ tracks) and find some of the stuff I got a while ago as well as finding new things.

[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
[media]

[/media]
Basically anything from Voltaire's Ooky Spooky Album could fit into the "Nathan Likes it" criteria, though.

I'm improvising too, with a bit of cop vagueness/protecting his brother for Dave.

Annaly (liana) has convinced herself she is a different person from the girl that faked her death. I don't know what the fuck I'm doing but it's fun

I've been having some terrible WiFi problems, its either no bar or one bar. Shaba, you know the drill. Explore Sesler's mindset from his point of view.

Terrible time to be inactive, but...

SQ was a low blow to the fans. The comedy was hit-and-miss, Leto can't play a Joker (who disappears for way too long, maybe to get rid of him), it's a clone of The Dirty Dozen, and probably held itself back by labelling the movie PG13.

Well, Joker isn't in it a lot because of the re shoots, before them, when they had the darker DC preset, Joker was as abusive to Harley as he is in some of the comics, using her more like a tool. They cut a bunch to satisfy the rating, I agree, But I also think Leto does a great joker, despite how minimally he was shown.

The Joker with the half-burnt face we see in some photos WAS originally going to show up in the fight against enchantress, try to persuade Harley to come with him, she declines as she was "helping her friends", which leads to him lobbing a grenade to cover his own escape.

Overall, I loved the movie, But I am sad about how they butchered Leto's scenes, as I really liked him as the clown prin- eh, thug of crime.

Users who are viewing this thread