• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Where the fun begins {literate • star wars 1x1}

maladaptivedreamer

Princess of Irrelevance

STAR WARS: A SEARCH

“You will find only what you bring in.” – Yoda

Hello there!

My name is Mal (she/her)

Welcome to my search thread!

I am looking for a writing partner who loves character development and world building.

I know that quality does not always mean quantity. But, I adore writing. I really like immersing myself into the world's that I build-- hence, the username. So, I would like to consider myself as literate and would like to see this in turn.

I am a full-time student AND a part-time worker. I have recently graduated from my BSc in Psychology. I’m now studying Social Work MA and have big hopes to do my PHD in Clinical Psychology. Like most people, my free time is not in abundance. Therefore, I do have to be selective in my threads. So, if you are looking for casual writing, I am not your gal.

If this excludes you, best of luck in your continued search!

About me:

• Depending on university deadlines, I can post anywhere from once to multiple times a week. As this is summer, I have a lot of free time recently.
• 3 paragraphs+. This will vary, depending on the scene. Dialogue heavy scenes do not give way to 2000+ word posts. I can write as much as my partner gives.
• I am 21 years old. Virgo-Libra cusp, if that is relevant.
• I am ghost friendly👻
• I enjoy romance as a subplot. It is not a necessity. I do feel it adds a lot to the story in terms of: character motivation, character development and plot drive.
• FxM, primarily. I can also write FxF. I will be open to trying MxM, but I never have before. I enjoy female roles as my main.
• I can write from the male perspective. This depends solely on character muse.
• I absolutely adore doubling. This isn’t necessary. I do find it adds more to plot. I love having separate POVS and subplots that eventually merge into one.

About you:

• TALK TO ME OOC. This is half the fun. Let's make playlists, commission art, send each other relevant Tik Toks, talk about our favourite movie moments. This does wonders for inspiration.
• Okay. I'm going to come out and say it. This fandom is HARSH. I love Star Wars. Do I know every detail? Hell no. Please work with me. I've seen the movies and the series. I don't know too much more about the lore. I listen to podcasts and read up, but I sure as hell would like to be educated. Tell me all about what interests you.
• 18+ years old please. I just prefer writing with people my own age.
• I prefer weekly responses, but honestly, you do you.
• Ready to cringe? It takes two to tango. Brainstorm with me. I'm not writing these storylines alone. I’m here to write with you. Throw out those random ideas you’ve got floating around in your brain.

Ideas:

Kingdom of Darkness

The story is set on a Sith planet, in unknown regions. It is a massive cultural civilisation. For the first time, in Star Wars, we explore a world where Sith is the normative. This is the way. This is the force that children are introduced and raised with from youth. The civilisation is led by seven corrupt council lords, who run the temple. Yet, what if a handful of youngsters reject this leadership? For the first time, we explore the light corrupting dark side users, rather than vice versa. They are tempted to the light, a side they are told is the most evil place to be.

The Price of Compassion

An unwitting bounty hunter uptakes the mission of finding a lost royal. Unfortunately for him, the girl did not wish to be found. It quickly becomes apparent that the royal of question is, in fact, force sensitive. The two of the quickly become warped in many complications. This can be set in any era. I believe it would be best set sometime throughout the sequels.

Pairings

The characters I would wish to write are in bold. ** indicate pairings I am craving most.

• Bounty Hunter x Person of Interest.
OC x Kylo Ren **
Rey x OC
• OC x Poe Dameron **
• OC Sith x OC Jedi
Padme x Anakin
• OC x Padme
OC x Anakin **
• OC x Obi-Wan **
• Satine x Obi-Wan
• OC x Korkie Kryze
OC x Cal Kestis

If you are looking for me to write a certain canon character, just ask.

1x1.

• filler tab!

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
Hey there! I'm interested in having a Star Wars RP. We can definitely do Clone Wars and I can also give more information once we PM or head to Discord.

maladaptivedreamer maladaptivedreamer Hey there :) I love Star Wars and I haven't RPed it in a while. I was looking for someone to play Obi Wan for my female OC padawan in the clone wars era (platonic rp). I don't mind doubling especially because you have some great pairings list in your thread! Let me know what you think!

Hello! Is this still open? I adore plotting/talking OOC, and many of your pairings interest me!

dabberoni dabberoni Richie.101 Richie.101 Hi guys, yes this is still open. Poe is canonically one of my favourite characters to write, so I can definitely do that. We will need to flesh out a good plot first, however. So, please pm me. I have a few potential ideas for New Order timeline, involving Sith alchemy / galactic archeology. I’d love to hear yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back