• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐰

erzulie

cheers for spring; for life; for a growing soul

• intro

Watchin Me

Rockwell

overview.

T
    he arch above welcomes visitors in all of its chipped and splintered glory. The construct is of old wood and polished iron. It has clearly stood tall for many years, perhaps as long as the town's founding. There is clearly a history to tell, one of how the wood bore deep scratches yet the metal, while slightly bent, was polished to perfection. Either way it speaks of an old time charm, away from the noisy and sometimes complicated ways of the modern world.

Something seems to call from within, stirring a feeling of intrigue and wonder deep within the chest. It tugs like a skilled fisherman, urging those outside to come forward. A car slowly moves forward and the group is suddenly silent, anticipation suddenly stealing the words from them. A strange feeling comes with the passing of the arch.

The road is dirt and there are only woods on either side of the vehicle. From within the darkness behind the trees, the shadows follow them at a steady pace. For a split second they take form. Is that laughter or a trick of the wind?

It takes a little while to reach the town and when the sight finally reaches excited eyes, the excited chatter begins. Talon’s Cross is every bit of a small, hidden gem. Citizens peer at the new vehicle curiously, a group of children stare at the car with smiles on their faces.

a sense of wanting to stay for as long as possible surrounds the group.

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍’𝐒 𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐒
    𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐆𝐑𝐎𝐖

intro

lore

rules

Wtcg

genre

horror, drama, mystery

status

accepting

spots open

lore

♡coded by uxie♡

Last edited:
I figured with finals nearly being over (?) , I should bring this back hehe.

I love me some beautiful small-town horror. I'm all down for this! Consider my interest hella peaked.

baby, u may only be bringing this back to rpn now but it never left my mind in the first place ‹𝟹

THE COMEBACK OF THE CENTURY !!!

THE COMEBACK OF THE CENTURY !!!
Let the horrors and chaos begin

IMG_1814.jpg

For those who have expressed interest and those potentially interested, the due date for sheet will be May 9th at 12am CST.

LOOKING WITH MY BIG OLE EYES AND WILL BE SPEED RUNNING CS WHEN IM OUT OF FINALS TOMORROW!!!

(and it’s set in the south??? my little heart is SCREAMING!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back