Experiences Where did you roleplay before you came to RPNation?

I started out on Gaia Online back in my freshman year in high school before eventually dropping it at the start of my senior year. After a couple year break I found myself here.

I started off on Subeta. Can't say I've heard of many others mentioned here... I didn't realize how many outlets there were!!

Anyone else even heard of Subeta?!

All over the place. There is so much focus on smut or writing novellas of bullshit 'all over the place' that I finally had enough. I heard this place more or less doesn't have those two annoyances.

I started off and stayed with SoulEaterRp forums which unfortunately met it's demise.

However I'm glad RPNation is just as satisfying for my creativity and I enjoy my time here.

Might sound kinda ridiculous, but I started on Howrse and Horseisle because I was mega into those sorts of horse games. Discovered RP one there and got really into it for a few years, then drifted away from it. Want to get back into it, and after this site was recommended, here I am!

I first started on a super sketchy, freaky chat website on my DSi. I saw people doing RPs so I joined in, and a year later my parents found me like playing pretend date on the RP ('cause I was really young and thirsty) and they took my DSi for two years. I think they just forgot to give it back earlier, and I didn't mind because I switched to roleplaying on Omegle, then to Minecraft, and two years after Minecraft I got into forums.

I started roleplaying when I was like in 7th/8th grade on a My Chemical Romance forum called MCRmy. LOL. Then I switched to roleplaying on Mibba, where I found people to text roleplay with up until now. And I'm now almost 20, so.

When I was 12, I roleplayed on a site called Kidzworld, (I know the name is kinda weird) Then I moved to Colors 3D at 13.. And now I'm here at 16. 0.0

I started out on GaiaOnline when I was in Highschool. I have tried to go back a couple times but too many kids haha.

Neopets had an RP forum??? I never knew, I loved that site way back when

I used to play a cool game called the blockheads (Bacicly terraia designed for iOS devices) I roleplayed in the off topic threads and found I enjoyed it more then the game. Then I left and played a few warrior cats roleplay son random sites, then I came here.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Warrior Cat forums. It was too restricting and wouldn't let any darker themes like kit-killing happen despite the fact their books are full of it. Not to mention your entire Clan RP could be deleted instantly with no warnings or explanation to why - it was hard coming home from school and see 50+ pages of roleplay gone. Also fights between members could get the whole Clan deleted too.

Roleplayers, Skitters, Trolls and Admins...

Long ago, the four nations lived together in harmony. Then, everything changed when the Admins attacked....

In all seriousness, though, Go!Animate was where I started, but the admins were... well, not the best nor the smartest, especially considering how they made the Forums Pay-To-Use.

Eventually, I went to Facebook RP, though soon migrated permanently to RPNation after RP in Facebook became nothing but fights used to solve pointless conflicts and to take out malice and spite on other RP'ers. It became more of a chore to deal with people and fight them in Career Deletion Matches than anything, since that's all I ever did at a point. It got boring and unbearable.

I started on Neopets and then moved to Gaia, where I've been for...11 years...damn. I literally just joined today, so I'm trying to work up the courage to join an rp here. New things are so intimidating, sigh.

I started on the Role Playing section of a forum site called Kingdom of Knuffel. Then a friend told me about RpN so I migrated here. Said friend made one roleplay, didn't get any interest and left the site. Me... Well, I'm obviously still around.

Roleplayer Guild, but still do. I tried a few other forums, but they're either extremely toxic or the management doesn't keep up with things.

Fantomina said:
An old MSN chat RP called Dragon's Lounge. I cringe so hard remembering the early days!
And to think I wasted my time role-playing on Habbo lol, I didn't think anyone role-played on MSN. Those were the days, though...

Lets see, in order I was in a text based RPG called Archea. It still should be blossming there since I still receive its daily news(I read it for the lore.) After that I rped in a site called Dreams Roleplay but I received word that the owner closed it while I was gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back