Advice/Help Possible help with nation roleplay

Michaeln

• i'm looking to do some sort of nation roleplay but I'm hoping someone can help me with that and maybe to help me do some Quest cuz I am interested in doing some but I do have trouble with doing all those systems and such want help with the writing
  • i will post ideas I have in here

Crimson Coalition - pirate and criminal group in a Sci-Fi and fantasy mix world
Manage a city in frostpunk possibly as one of the factions or the captain
"Big Sky" theme for pirates in a sci-fi/fantasy mixed world idea given by Beckoncall Beckoncall

Last edited:
I think a cool idea would be a "Big Sky" theme for pirates in a sci-fi/fantasy mixed world. By Big Sky I mean the adventures take place in a rich solar system, but there is breathable air beyond the isolated atmospheres of the planets -- ships (with fast drives to cover the distances) "sail" through space, generating their own gravity but there (at least in most places) is breathable air except maybe close to the sun.

I think it would be cool to have an assortment of planets, as well as several asteroid belts around the sun -- the asteroid belts being untamed but especially full of danger and riches. There could also be a couple of gas giants that have crushing gravity, but some kind of rewards for risking diving ever deeper into their interiors -- brave captains risk their ships to collect rare elements or materials before rising out of the crushing gravity of the gas giants again. (and maybe some ships fitted to withstand the pressure use the crushing gravity to hide from other ships)

As a nation-builder I would have mechanics in the beginning for building an initial ship and crew -- ship size (with armor/weapons/speed) being a tradeoff -- you could pick two for example, fast and shooty but not armored, or armored and shooty but not fast, etc.) and crew could be of various races and levels of "moral flexability" (criminals/pirates at one end, merchants and mercs at the middle and principled soldiers at the other)

Numerous asteroid bases could be established bases of pirate activity, and various planets could have their own governments (or be completely wild) but surely factions with varying levels of friendship/sympathy with the players/pirates.

I ran a Pirate RP a long time ago and while it fizzled out, it was lots of fun. The center of emphasis was on exploration, adventure and finding cool loot and wealth in unexplored places. We can talk more if you feel like it... and I can share the starting mechanics of that RP with you to help you get started with yours.

'
I think a cool idea would be a "Big Sky" theme for pirates in a sci-fi/fantasy mixed world. By Big Sky I mean the adventures take place in a rich solar system, but there is breathable air beyond the isolated atmospheres of the planets -- ships (with fast drives to cover the distances) "sail" through space, generating their own gravity but there (at least in most places) is breathable air except maybe close to the sun.

I think it would be cool to have an assortment of planets, as well as several asteroid belts around the sun -- the asteroid belts being untamed but especially full of danger and riches. There could also be a couple of gas giants that have crushing gravity, but some kind of rewards for risking diving ever deeper into their interiors -- brave captains risk their ships to collect rare elements or materials before rising out of the crushing gravity of the gas giants again. (and maybe some ships fitted to withstand the pressure use the crushing gravity to hide from other ships)

As a nation-builder I would have mechanics in the beginning for building an initial ship and crew -- ship size (with armor/weapons/speed) being a tradeoff -- you could pick two for example, fast and shooty but not armored, or armored and shooty but not fast, etc.) and crew could be of various races and levels of "moral flexability" (criminals/pirates at one end, merchants and mercs at the middle and principled soldiers at the other)

Numerous asteroid bases could be established bases of pirate activity, and various planets could have their own governments (or be completely wild) but surely factions with varying levels of friendship/sympathy with the players/pirates.

I ran a Pirate RP a long time ago and while it fizzled out, it was lots of fun. The center of emphasis was on exploration, adventure and finding cool loot and wealth in unexplored places. We can talk more if you feel like it... and I can share the starting mechanics of that RP with you to help you get started with yours.
I would be very grateful for that I always wanted to do this sort of stuff the only real issue I had is with writing and the mechanic parts

Invitation Form letter:

Game Mechanics/Faction Creation:

let me know if you have questions about any of this stuff!

'
Invitation Form letter:

Game Mechanics/Faction Creation:

let me know if you have questions about any of this stuff!
Thank you and invitation for some reason says it can't find what the link leads to

Users who are viewing this thread

Back