• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Where Did the Time Go?

60410089.jpg

The RP has officially begun and people have posted in! If you have a CS done please make an entrance but take your time and make it good. If you don't have a CS yet, please make one. :)

Name: Celia Rossi

Aliases:

Nationality/Ethnicity and Birthplace: She identifies as Italian. Her father is 100% Italian and her mother is of unknown origins. She was born in America.

DOB (Year and age): October 31, 1995 at 11:11 am.

Outlook Information

Appearance: She is 5 foot 2 inches tall. Weighs about 120 pounds. Her hair and body shape follow the ones of these images. Brown hair, brown eyes, tan skin. Italy.

Sammy--.jpg
6a01287653e94a970c015433628341970c-pi

Style

green_and_teal_outer_space_galaxy_cosmo_leggings_2_.jpg

2013-women-t-shirt-off-shoulder-party-gift-sexy-hot-long-sleeves-tops-black-white-red.jpg

img-thing
s-l1000.jpg

Personality

Good Traits: Honest, Smart, Reliable, Creative, Self-less

Bad Traits: Blunt, Loud, Hot-Headed, Smart-ass, Defensive

Odd Things (Biting nails etc.): She speaks with a minor Philly accent, and when she's anxious/nervous her Italian accent becomes more noticeable. She uses her hands often when she speaks normally. When she gets angry she starts speaking in Italian, and her arm movements become much larger. When she's happy or flirty, starts to play with her hair.

About

Background: She lived in Louiston for only three years of her life. Her father decided to relocate to Montana to open his own Italian restaurant. She never really wanted to move from Philadelphia. She loves the city of Brotherly love. She lived in the Italian 'ghetto' section of Philly. In the summer, she and her father would go to Italy and send time with her grandparents so she speaks Italian very fluently. Her parents got a divorce when she was young. Her mother wanted nothing to do with the "little monster child" Celia use to be. Celia was named after the assumed Latin version meaning Heaven. Her father calls her a gift sent from Heaven. She was brought up on Roman Catholicism and follows it loosely. She was a well rounded child, and took a number of dance classes, as well as gymnastics and boxing.

Bio: She loves to read and write when she isn't studying for school. If she keeps up straight As, she gets $100 per class she has. One of her favorite subjects is Earth and Space Sciences. She loves Astrology and Meteorology. She also loves to study Dinosaurs and the ocean life. Her favorite thing to do is watch Shark Week. Her father takes off the week of Shark Week and they sit around all day and watch the special. She retired her gymnastics career, but is still able to do most of the floor tricks she learned. She still does tap and jazz, but has given up on ballet. She grew tired of the bloody toes. She plays on the school volleyball team and is a boxer at the Rec Center. She participates in the school musicals - not by choice - but enjoys doing them anyway. She can play guitar at a moderate level but has no musical knowledge besides the letters of the notes. She can cook at a high level - learned from her father.

Personal

Likes: Science, Galaxy Print, HP, LG, singing, reading, cooking and baking, boats, swimming

Dislikes: Movies, comedians, jocks that are full of themselves, annoying people, mock Italian food, hates things that fly (birds, bugs, airplanes. Everything. That. Flies.)

Hobbies: Knitting (her g-ma taught her), Boxing, Dancing, Cooking

4fea74e184b7da391bcaacd7782e2bd3.jpg

Ashley Jones

Name:

Ashley Melony Jones

Aliases:

Ash, Ley, Mel, Jo

Nationality/Ethnicity and Birthplace:

Itaian/American. She was born in the city called Florence.

DOB:

May 6, 1997(18)

cute-girl-red-hair-Favim.com-307925.jpg

Appearance:

Ashley is a bit pale for being an italian, but it suits her unnatural red hair. Her figure is a rather fragile looking, and a little curvy. She stands at a height of 5'4" and weights 120.2lbs. She has barely noticable cheek bones. Her eyes are an oval shape, with medium length lashes. Her eyes are a grey-ish blue color, often reffered to as Hazel Blue. The grey in her eyes often overpowers the blue making her eyes look rather dark.

Style
:

Her style is pretty much everything other than a dress, or a skirt. You will most likely never see her in a dress or a skirt, ever.

0540d7de5dbf0bc4a660a41f2e54f723.jpg

Good Traits:

+Laid Back

+Fun

+Artistic

+/-Protective

Bad Traits:

-Slight Temper

-/+Protective

-Possesive

Odd Things:

Biting Lip- Happens whenever an awkward situation occurs

Bio:

Ashley was raised in a good family, and grew up with amazing friends. Before she met all of her friends though, she lived in Florence, Itlay. She moved when she was 7 because her parents divorced and she decided to live with her father. She met most of her friends in elementary, but she didn't meet George or Casey until her second year of middle school(8th Grade). After spending so many years with all of her friends she thought that going on this trip would be an amazing idea. So why the hell not.

Relationships:

She's basically just friends with everyone... Nothing other than that. Okay fine! You caught her! She has a crush on Casey! But no one will know that... She doesn't want anyone to know, she doesn't even want to know. Because they're all spliting ways after this trip.

+Music

+Bands

+Rock

+Drawing

+Singing

Dislikes:

-Dancing

-Math

-Parting With Her Friends

Hobbies:

Drawing- She'll take whatever opportunity she can, although she's not too great at it, but she's also not bad

Writing- It's fun!

Listening To Music- C'mon... Who doesn't do that...

I am typing up the rules for the RP before the road-trip begins in the Overview section. Please read while we are in the preparation stage for the RP!

Asylumnated said:
@Just Eria I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut you and your character. You did not post in and you have not messaged me. Sorry bruh.
It's fine i totally understand ive been in and out the hospital.. so i guess i deserve that in a way. But thanks anyway

[QUOTE="Just Eria]It's fine i totally understand ive been in and out the hospital.. so i guess i deserve that in a way. But thanks anyway

[/QUOTE]
Omj i hope you feel better! My mom has been in and out of the hospital a couple of times.

Amy3173 said:
Omj i hope you feel better! My mom has been in and out of the hospital a couple of times.
OMG what a cute child in your picture! And yea im better just got back like a couple of days and i still havent adjust to this bed ridden thing. Plus with my mom down my back and still treating me like shit Its been so rough to reply to any roleplays at the moment even the ones i created. But im working on it. Today is gonna be a rough day of replying and playing catch up.

[QUOTE="Just Eria]OMG what a cute child in your picture! And yea im better just got back like a couple of days and i still havent adjust to this bed ridden thing. Plus with my mom down my back and still treating me like shit Its been so rough to reply to any roleplays at the moment even the ones i created. But im working on it. Today is gonna be a rough day of replying and playing catch up.

[/QUOTE]
She's my niece. She is the smartest 1 1/2 year old. Knows all her letters able to distinguish A from a and can count to 20 on her own. I love her.

GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!

Amy3173 said:
She's my niece. She is the smartest 1 1/2 year old. Knows all her letters able to distinguish A from a and can count to 20 on her own. I love her.
GOOD LUCK WITH EVERYTHING!
Yea my mom just had a baby and i love her to death! She is the only that keeps me from leaving this hell hole. But thanks so much... your so kind.

@Just Eria Hope you feel better friend! Perhaps, in the future, you can RP with us another time. :) I have no problem with that. But it would be very hard to introduce your character at this point and we wouldn't be able to say she was there the whole time. Best wishes~

I just woke up... Lol this time it's 10:20am instead of 3:30pm lmao [emoji23]

Awe babies are cute... If they're not related to me xD Damn I'm a horrible person, why do you guys tolerate me again? [emoji23][emoji108][emoji111]️

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

THIS CEREAL TASTES LIKE CARDBOARD! NO JOKE I WAS GAGGING... Unecisary capital letters, over xD

•* Wr3tçh3d Åñd Dįvįn3*•

Users who are viewing this thread

Back