• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Where Am I?

Kat pulled her wrist back. "After all of that I was thinking you'd rather handle it yourself. You don't appear too happy with me so.." Kat reasoned as she followed her on her own.

Last edited by a moderator:
"Do we need to like each other? You're going to leave our world as soon as Vcitor remembers his true duties." Magi replied.

Two young girls were walking cautiously in the woods. Magi had to stop Kat and hide among bushes several times to avoid facing witches. They kept this hide and seek game till found Victor. He was sitting by the river, looking blankly at the passing water. "Let me test him..." Magi said and went forward first. "Hello... hmm... I'm lost in the forest. Can you help me?" She asked shyly. Victor looked indifferently at the girl. "Sorry, I can't find my own way out. My master told me to just stay around till he comes back." The young man replied. Magi signed Kat to come out and show herself.

Kat walked out as she was sort of instructed to. She was still cautious but walked over to the girl and Victor. She said nothing because she didn't really have anything to say and she didn't know what to do. She didn't even know the guy that well so she couldn't know what to say to him in this situation. Besides that, she figured that the maid would rather be the one to talk.

"Princess!" Victor had been surprised. "Why did you runaway? Master was so worried about you... what if your illness got worse?" He asked then bowed and reached his hand out. "Let me company you back to your room..."

"Don't you trust me, my lady?" Victor asked sadly then stood again and smiled. "I understand... thos must be due to this sickness... you keep forgetting everything, right?" He spoke kindly as if trying to tame a child. "I'm experiencing the same problem but I'm getting better now, so please listen to me..." The said but Magi interrupted and stood between them. "The only one who is sick here is you. Magak has stolen your memories and you're in his palm..." The girl stopped talking in fear as the wizard put his finger on her forehead. "How dare you insult my master like that? Should I turn you to a pig?" He said angrily. "S... see for yourself... if you go to the tower..." Magi said shakily. "I can't leave here... more people will get the sickness from me..." He yelled but stepped back. Magi felt more courage with him standing away. "Your cure is around his neck. If you like the princess you have to try it." She said then took Kat's hand and they ran away.

Kat just ran away with her and continued to keep her mouth shut because she had nothing to say to that. Though she couldn't say that she hadn't expected him to do that. She had completely expected him to do that and for that to happen.

Magi suddenly stopped at the cross road. At their right was the way leading to the caslte and the way at their left went to the tower. "Let's go there and search for clues. If they find us together they will mistake you as the princess and won't dare to hurt us." She said and pulled the invisibility cloak over their heads. "I hope Victor at least feels doubt and tries to search for the truth..." She said.

Kat didn't stay anything but merely nodded in agreement. She didn't want to upset her yet again. So she just kept her mouth shut. A skill she had been taught by her abusive parents. She never dared to say anything when she had made someone mad. It always made her fear getting beaten by them or worse. But she would never admit that to anyone. Those were feelings she buried deep down and for a good reason.

The invisibility cloak worked perfectly for their plan. Magi managed to find Magak's room and sneak in but she wasn't smart enough to suspect that why they hadn't faced any talisman or jinx while infiltrating. She was searching for the remnants of magic crystal when the door was closed behind them and they were trapped in the room with a witch. The first thing the witch did was cursing them with animal mutation spell. Magi pushed Kat aside and was cursed alone. In a blink of an eye she was turned to a white cat but she didn't fret and jumped on witch's face, taking light of her both eyes. "Run! Use the cloak and run..." The cat shouted at Kat.

Kat had found the beads right when that had happened and in the confusion was able to use the invisibility cloak to get away with them. Now the only idea she had was to wait for magak to leave him alone again and then use the beads. She had some sort of idea what to do but not really. She was still using the cloak and being silent.

Victor had been thinking about the princess and what her maid had told him for a while. Deep in his heart he hated the look in Magak's eyes so it wasn't hard to believe Magi, yet he couldn't let a girl he couldn't remember much about fool him. Finally he decided to move and leave the forest. Going to the palace or tower was dangerous so he waited at the cross road to randomly talk to travelers and find more clues about how things really were going on.

one was approaching. Victor was glad that he hadn't had to wait long for a passerby to ask questions from. But when she got closer he was shocked. "Princess! You... here... and alone? What has happened to your maids and guards? Where is Magi? she would never separated from you..." He asked quickly almost forgetting about his own plan.

Kat shoved a bead into his mouth and forced him to swallow. She didn't know what memory she had given him. But she knew it was one of the last ones judging from its position on the string. She didn't really know much about what she was doing but she knew she was doing all she could to help him.

Victor was so shocked. It was impossible for the princess to act that way and he blushed as she kept his mouth shut; she hadn't touched his face before. The bead rolled down his throat making him cough till threw up the black bead Magak had given him. He felt dizzy and headache engulfed him at the rate that he curled painfully on the ground for about five minutes. Victor looked up at the girl. She was familiar but in other way. "Katrine... is it you?" He asked with shaking voice and got to his feet. "That was awful... the trial and then Magak... that demon. Where is princess now? My mind is full of blankness but at least I know whose fault it is..." He said and reached out, taking the string from Kat. He touched all remaining beads and turned them to ashes. "Thank you miss. You saved me from a nightmare worse than death. I'd almost become his puppet... I guess he planes to use the same trick on the princess to control her..."

"Yea it is. But the maid is a cat now and we have the princess away from him. But she's asleep and we don't know what to do about it."

"Cat?! Asleep? Oh my..." Victor ran his fingers through his hair. "Let's check on the princess first... Magi can take care of herself even as a cat..." He said.

The young wizard examined princess's eyes. "Her memories have been taken away just like me but he hasn't given her a replacement yet. Damn... seems that I have to force Magak to give it back." He sighed and thought for a while. "I don't think I have chance against him. Sorry, you should keep playing princess a few more days. If you could talk to the king and use your power as his daughter to make queen stop backing up dark arts... well, I guess it's too much to ask from you..."

Victor sighed. Everything seemed too disappointing. "For now I can cast a protective spell to her room. I've to find Magi first..." He said as walked around the room touching walls. "Would you like to come with me or do you prefer to stay in the sealed room?" He asked.

"I'll go wherever I'm needed I guess." She replied. She wanted to be as useful as she could be with whatever he wanted her to do. She didn't even know what to do herself but it appeared that he had a plan of some sort.

"Thank you." Victor smiled. "Sneaking into the tower is very dangerous but as long as you wear your cloak you're safe, on the other hand when you're invisible I won't notice you so be careful to not be separated from me. First of all... let's go to m room. It's close to princess's room because I was supposed to protect her..."

Victor's room looked like the smallest and simplest room in the palace with its few cheap furniture, but her murmured a spell in front of his fire place then entered it. Beyond the darkness, they entered a large private study room with so many books, scrolls and odd objects. Behind one of bookshelves was his secret lab. He went to his potions cupboard and took a small brown bottle and they left to the corridor. While out, he drank from the bottle and turned to a sand colored lizard. "Well, I hope you don't hate lizards... follow me and don't drop your cloak no matter what." Said the lizard and they went straight to the tower.

While inside the tower, the lizard moved from one shadow to the other but kept his pace down to make sure Kat wouldn't lose him. They reached Magak's room which was locked. "He probably knows that you've stolen the beads. We should be extra careful." The lizard warned her.

"Okay." She said quietly. She already had known that but wanted to give him some sort of response so he knew she was still there. She honestly wasn't sure what they were doing there. But she wasn't going to ask.

"Magi and you fought the witch here, so I thought we can find her traced from this place." Lizard said and ran around fast, leaving Kat behind. When he returned, he was kind of excited which was hard to assume from a lizard's face. "Blood... I found witch blood which means Magi has harmed the witch... let's follow the trace..." He said.

Following the the trace of blood, Kat and Victor left the tower. They were led into the forest and as about one hour had passed, Victor returned to his normal shape. "Look, that cottage must belong to a witch..." He said and they sneaked toward the cottage. Peering through the window they could see a witch sleeping on a bed with her face bandaged and beside her bed was a cage which a cat was trapped in it. "Is that cat Magi?" Victor asked.

It was and she could tell just from looking at her because not many cats looked the way she did. Kat spoke quietly. "Yes it is."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back