• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ✨When You Wish Upon a Star ✨

star-speckled siren

swimming in the sky
angel's animation search
Fandom: Disney | Dreamworks | Pixar
Style: Descriptive | 2+ Paragraphs

this scrolls just in case the text overflows
Hello! My name's Angel. I'm gonna keep this short, sweet, and to the point. I'm new to RPNation, but not to roleplaying. Despite the Disney-centric design of this thread, I'm looking to roleplay Disney, Dreamworks, and Pixar. I would like to roleplay through PMs in the descriptive style, with a partner that can reply at least once a week and uses proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation. In this roleplay, we'd be doubling up; this means that, if I wanted Elsa as a love interest and you wanted Flynn, I would play my character and Flynn, and you would play your character and Elsa. (I probably don't have to explain that, but better safe than sorry.) If any of this piques your interest, shoot me a PM so we can discuss!

First, I'm going to list the characters I'm interested in having you play as my love interest. They'll be ranked from who I want the most, to who I want the least, and will include a brief rundown of the sort of storyline I'm looking for.
1. Hans WestergaardFrozen
Following the events in Arendelle, Hans is exiled from his kingdom in shame. Bitter and seeking revenge, he travels to a distant kingdom, thinking he'll try the same scheme, succeed, and wage war on both the Southern Isles and Arendelle. The kingdom of Charmolipi has an unmarried princess, known for her kind and pleasant nature, and in her, Hans sees a path to the throne. When he meets the princess, however, he's startled by what he sees in her eyes. Her smile is soft and warm, her cheeks rosy, but her gaze holds a sharp, stinging ambition, one strong enough to rival his own. Hans finds himself intrigued by her, and she is not so naive as to throw herself into the arms of the first prince to look her way. So, Hans extends his stay, planning to charm her over the months and marry her the first moment he can. But watching her, the way she mingles with the townsfolk and always makes her voice known in the court, caring and just and everything Hans told himself he would be as king, he finds himself actually falling in love with her.
2. Helen ParrThe Incredibles
More or less, this is just me wanting to roleplay Yamino's wonderful Elastigale comics. I'll be playing as Stratogale, one of the heroes mentioned in Edna's cape rant, with some alterations both to canon and to her storyline. Long story short, instead of dying in the airplane accident, Stratogale is horribly injured and, through a series of unfortunate events, mind-wiped and presented as dead by the government. Years after the fact, Helen happens to find her again, and given her unfortunate circumstances, takes her in, leading to a blossoming relationship. Whether it's a polyamorous relationship with Bob, or Bob has passed away at this point, is up for discussion.
3. ValkaHow to Train Your Dragon
Nothing Valka has ever done has been conventional. So really, it should come as no surprise that, when she finally begins to fall in love again in the wake of Stoick's death, it's with the local witch. Not only an outcast, but a woman as well. How much more unconventional could she get?
4. Tadashi Big Hero 6
Tadashi Hamada has always had his mind on the prize. He's become a near prodigy in his field, been just about the best older brother he could possibly be, and nearly completed a project that will change the world. Throughout it all, his focus has never wavered. That is, until a free thinking transfer student comes waltzing into his lab.
5. Pitch Black — Rise of the Guardians
In the books that Rise of the Guardians is based on, Pitch Black was once a general in a space militia, who was corrupted by nightmare dust after the loss of his family. After so long spent as Pitch Black, he only remembers fragments of his life before, fragments of the things he felt. But when he first lays his eyes on Mother Nature, all of those fragments surge in his mind and in his heart. Most curious of all? She seems to know him.

Now, here are the movies that you can pick your love interest from. They are the ones I'm most familiar with, and subsequently, they include the characters I'm most confident playing. I've split them into categories based on studio. (Yes, I know that Disney and Pixar collaborated on a lot of these.)
Disney Cinderella & sequels, Peter Pan & Peter Pan: Return to Neverland, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, Pocahontas, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Hercules, Mulan, Tarzan, The Princess and the Frog, Tangled, Frozen & Frozen ll, Big Hero 6, Moana, Onward, Coco
Dreamworks How to Train Your Dragon & sequels, Rise of the Guardians, The Croods, The Road to El Dorado, Prince of Egypt
Pixar The Incredibles & The Incredibles ll, Monsters Inc Brave, WALL-E, Inside Out

code by valen t.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back