• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern When You Go Big Time {OOC}

Main
Here
Characters
Here

elskagalla

Feel free to chat in here about anything at all, roleplay related, or not. :-)

Every once in a while, I'll post a summary of what's happened in the roleplay here, in the event that someone isn't around and missed a bunch of posts.

aaa sorry dudes
i went to the mall, but im back now ((:

I love how Wes tried to embarrass Parker about ogling at Kevin and Parker straight up throws him under the bus after like this is the quality content I live for

I love how Wes tried to embarrass Parker about ogling at Kevin and Parker straight up throws him under the bus after like this is the quality content I live for
hah~
ik now right!! i can’t wait for wes’ / athereal athereal β€˜s response 0:

So, I'm thinking... Let's not do the usual boyband crap. Maybe they can have some kpop vibes with the modern swagger that's seen in music artists of today.

Kinda like Take 3 from Fox's Star?

So, I'm thinking... Let's not do the usual boyband crap. Maybe they can have some kpop vibes with the modern swagger that's seen in music artists of today.

Kinda like Take 3 from Fox's Star?
either works with me honestly, the kpop part would work?? probably because parkie is korean, but it’s the gm’s decision!! but that is a good idea~~ ?

yooo athereal athereal
i came up with this idea
what if parker was wes' love helper with bo?

As for them having kpop vibes, I'm totally okay with that. I don't know much about kpop specifically, but I listen to some music in that genre, and I always love the sound of the songs. Like, I could picture the guys literally just having fun and winging it when Victor asks them to sing together as a band, and by them just going up on stage and having a good ass time, it gives them this high-energy vibe that goes over really well.

As for them having kpop vibes, I'm totally okay with that. I don't know much about kpop specifically, but I listen to some music in that genre, and I always love the sound of the songs. Like, I could picture the guys literally just having fun and winging it when Victor asks them to sing together as a band, and by them just going up on stage and having a good ass time, it gives them this high-energy vibe that goes over really well.
aaaaa i can totally picture that!!

Me: YASSSSS
Wes: *vegeeta scream intensifies*
Y A A A S S S S

cherub. cherub. it'd be really fucking awesome if tiny little Parkie was a badass flow-master of a rapper.

and i'm so gonna make it happen (;<

aaaaa so am iiiiiiii
i don't know if i should make parkie spit fire first
or do a slow-ish song first?

or he should just do the slow song first and then say "oh, i can rap too"

that would be so funny

Users who are viewing this thread

Back