• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy When the Humans are away, the Parrots will play.

Windjammer

The local Devil Ship
I came up with this on the fly, no pun intended.

On a hill outside Los Angeles there sits the house of a wealthy family. This family is rather eccentric, and as such, they also have less conventional pets. They don't have cats or dogs, they have parrots, several parrots. Each bird has their own personality, their own likes and dislikes. Although the family tries to be with their birds as much as they can, they can't be there all of the time, and what happens when the parrots are alone? They reveal their true selves, but what does that mean? Do they party? Do they socialize? Do they raid the pantry? Do they plot the destruction of the Earth? Well, who knows, but you, and your parrot friends.

----

The premise of of this roleplay is that our characters are the pet parrots of an eccentric family and this is the story of our characters antics that occur when no family member is looking. There will be access to the outside world including the city, and surrounding area, not that our characters are supposed to be there. This is so there is opportunity for more things to happen.

---

I'm not to worried about character ideas so long as they aren't overpowered or too generic. They do need to be a parrot, any sort will do, so long as it's something someone might keep as a pet.

I came up with this on the fly, no pun intended.

On a hill outside Los Angeles there sits the house of a wealthy family. This family is rather eccentric, and as such, they also have less conventional pets. They don't have cats or dogs, they have parrots, several parrots. Each bird has their own personality, their own likes and dislikes. Although the family tries to be with their birds as much as they can, they can't be there all of the time, and what happens when the parrots are alone? They reveal their true selves, but what does that mean? Do they party? Do they socialize? Do they raid the pantry? Do they plot the destruction of the Earth? Well, who knows, but you, and your parrot friends.

----

The premise of of this roleplay is that our characters are the pet parrots of an eccentric family and this is the story of our characters antics that occur when no family member is looking. There will be access to the outside world including the city, and surrounding area, not that our characters are supposed to be there. This is so there is opportunity for more things to happen.

---

I'm not to worried about character ideas so long as they aren't overpowered or too generic. They do need to be a parrot, any sort will do, so long as it's something someone might keep as a pet.
I'm extremely interested in this! Bird shenanigans always good!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back