• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Kurotsuki

One body, many minds
(For fandoms other than Higurashi, scroll down to fandoms list)

Heya! It's been a while but I'm back. Over my very long break I discovered Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, or Higurashi: When They Cry, and fell in love with it. Now, I've only seen about 18 episodes of the original anime adaptation and a little bit of GOU/new (cos I started there like a dummy) but will continue to watch, and don't mind spoilers as the internet's already spoiled a bunch lol

My favorite characters are Rena and Satoko! I relate to Satoko on a personal level, poor child. That being said, if I could get you to play Rena or both of them I would be absolutely thrilled! I like to play ocs (I know, cue the groans) but can double up if you're willing to as well. Ocs of your own are welcome if you so wish to play them, but in that case I would strongly suggest doubling up and playing a canon too.

Besides Higurashi, I'm open to roleplay these fandoms!
  • Madoka Magica***
  • Kill La Kill**
  • Deltarune**
  • DDLC*
  • Soul Eater*
  • No Game No Life*

Maybe if you have a really compelling story idea;
  • Among Us
  • Splatoon
  • Lunar Chronicles
  • Harry Potter
  • The Maze Runner
  • Death/Matsuro Pallette
  • Cardcaptor Sakura (original series only)
  • Tokyo Mew Mew
  • I'll probably remember more later

I tend to write a couple paragraphs per response but will do my best to match you, all I ask is no one-liners. If your grammar isn't amazing or English isn't your first language, I don't mind, as long as I can understand what you write. My schedule is nonexistent (insomnia) so I can be active practically all the time, time zones aren't an issue, though any time between 11pm-8am my body might decide to force me to sleep lol.

Romance and drama is a must, and in the case of Higurashi, horror elements. Canon x OC ships will likely be a main focus, and I am flexible on which canon character an oc is paired with and how that is executed.

Please be accepting of LGBTQIA+ peoples and respectful of others' triggers. I suffer from PTSD as well as being autistic so keep in mind I don't understand sarcasm well and acting aggressively towards me will cause me to drop our chat/rp immediately. I try not to ghost, however for mental health reasons I may need to take a break or suspend our rp, in which case I'll tell you beforehand. I shouldn't just disappear! You are also welcome to take a break whenever you need to, but please grant me the same courtesy of a heads-up.

OOC communication is a must. No godmodding. If there are many of them I will not be able to accept every rp request.

Thanks for reading, if you have questions or are curious please go ahead and pm me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back