• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy When Olympus Burns

Death
Within the forest near Athens, Letavis stood watching the sky. Or, more specifically, something in the sky. A large metal disk floating high above the forest. Although it was slightly obscured by the trees, overall it was as well hidden as a soul in a city populated by gingers. He and his companions had followed this conspicuous object in the sky since the incident in Egypt. To keep the order of life and death was his sole purpose, and yet, so many lives were ended prematurely, and those that must be returned to Hades still walked among the living. It was unheard of. He let out a sigh of both sadness and disapproval at the thought of it. Why must people kill each other so meaninglessly? The ones responsible for this might arrive at any time through that disk. All they had to do now was wait, and there were few better at waiting than Death.

Light Light DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon

Last edited:
Mason

latest
Interaction: Light Light Noivian Noivian
Open for Interaction?: No

Mason heard his name being called out. He looked up, with his hand in his pants-hole. He thought it was Alpha trying to get his attention but he was walking away from the group. Mason made a quizzical face and looked back to Yuki and watched his back as he walked away. That quizzical faces glued to his face. He pulled his hand out and sighed. He never liked burning off his clothes. Made it tough to find clothes in his size or someone to make him clothes anyway.

Once inside his bunkhouse, he grabbed some loose pants and a shirt. He found his white cloak on his bed and threw it on. He looked around and figured things were set. He made his way out of his bunkhouse and hurried to the docks. He saw Rhea and Yuki waiting at the docks. Mason waved his hands and smiled, fully clothed now.

"I'm ready! Lets go exploring! Ruined Athens awaits!" He paused, stopping in front of them, " Hey... think I can find a toga there? Fit in with the locals, eh eh?" He mentioned, creating a laurel leaf headpiece out of his armband. "My name could be Masonus Gammaxillion Achiosis... or wait...have I confused the history stuff?"​

Famine
Andre watched the teleporting beacon activate and shook his head, hiding behind the shadow of a tree while doing so. He didn't know why they were so fixed on getting these people to stop. If anything they should just raid them and take everything they had. Their leader wouldn't agree with him but it was an opinion he believed in. Andre didn't want to risk an argument on it anyways, these people did accept him for who he was anyways. He didn't have the urge to devour them anyways...sometimes. Andre puts a hand over his heart, thinking about his empty heart while looking at the other three, remembering the day he met them. After a raspy breath, he slides his hand down to his stomach-at least where the organ should be. The most he could whisper to himself as Rhea guided Mason and Yuki the opposite way was one thing and one thing only. "Will this give me purpose in life...or.." Andre simply looks towards their leader, the child of death, without finishing his sentence. ( Verdas Verdas DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon )

Rhea
Once Mason and Yuki join her, she gets on the small boat with them, allowing them to take them to the forested island. "Yes I'm sure you have somethings confused." Once they reach the forested island, she walks towards the sword beacons with the two boys, chatting about the fun they'll have. Once they got close enough, the sword beacons drew them up into the portal and dropped them off within a forest in Athens. "Right this way!" She waves her hand and begins walking further into the forest. ( Dirtbear Dirtbear Noivian Noivian )

Stella
Stella was pumped for a fight. All she could think about was pummeling the kids. But noooooo their leader believes in diplomacy and whatnot. She was barely holding it in. "Are you guys ready? Maybe I'll fond more military power and have people join my ranks. Or kill them. Who knows." She looked to Andre. "Quit hiding will you your more mouse then man at this point." She said teasingly. "There isn't anyone here anyway so why hide. But you do you." She looked up at the moon and stars.

Klytios
Klytios had been traveling throughout the forest around Athens underneath the night sky. There were a lot of things to see and experience within this forest. Once he became the true ruler of Olympus, he'd make sure to preserve the area. He could smell flowers, demi-beings, and a titan. Those were the beautiful and all natural scents the forest had to of-. "Wait, demi-beings and a titan?! Am I sure I've gotten that right?" Klytios takes another whiff at the air, making sure he was correct the first time. Wind began to blow and send pollen around, masking their scent underneath it. "Hm...I guess I was just smelling phantoms. It was odd of me to even think those types of beings would be out here in the first place." Now that he was sure he was wrong in his previous alarm, Klytios begins moving forward again. ( Dirtbear Dirtbear Noivian Noivian )

Teleport Saucer
The teleport saucer activated once more after Rhea, Yuki, and Mason left. Since the four hiding behind the trees were demi-beings, the saucer mistook them for one of the 24. It sent its beam down upon them and dragged them up, only for them to be spit out on the other side, coming out of the sword beacons. They were all flung in the air, expected to make their own landing. There was a large pirate ship still at the docks, almost ready to go. Andre shifts his body so his feet hit the floor. He planted his hands on the ground as he skidded to a stop, looking around at his surroundings afterwards. "I don't like that way of transportation...but I do like what it is." Andre began making his way over to the sword beacon, ready to devour it for his own. ( Verdas Verdas Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride )

Vernuhal felt sick by the teleportation method. Well... Maybe the beacon wasn't to blame. Floating up though really did upset her stomach, so the land was very unsettling. She couldn't help herself- she vomitted on the ground, her highly contaminated stomach fluids infected and corroded the dirt around. "Sorry.." She said as she wiped her mouth "I don't like being lifted off the ground..." Her stomach was twisting in knots, threatening to spew again. "Lets just go.."

Stella
Stella saw Famine walked and grabbed grabbed him by the arm. "Don't eat that it's how we get home. Eat the ship of you have to." She started walking dragging him with her. "Vern let's go. We're wasting valuable time here. Unless you want me to throw you across the river. That could be fun right?" She said while rubbing her back. DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Light Light Verdas Verdas

As Fia made her way towards Selene's, she noted the beacon island was in use; she found this perplexing - there hadn't been another mission for the group as far as she knew, and if there was supposed to be one she hadn't been told about it. There were three people that had left, who they were, Fia didn't know. An annoyed sigh escaped her lips as the beacon seemed to activate again... bringing back something. She paused for a moment, she'd been mistaken, four things had been brought onto the island. The maths didn't add up.
A small debate ran through her head: should the whole group know? Maybe the new arrivals were friendly, to worry the rest of the group with this information would induce some kind of panic and it would interrupt their relaxing game.
And if the intruders were hostile? Fia shrugged. Caution then. She wouldn't be able to alert the rest of the group in this form if they were. She turned back, running to her home, leaving the door slightly open, taking off her clothes and turning into her wolf form, the process as painful as ever.
She pushed the door open and ran back outside, heading towards the docks; likely the new arrivals would come to the main island via the ship. Therefore, they'd arrive at the docks.

FINNEGAN BROWN

A sudden idea popped into Finnegan's mind as he was heading for dinner and he stopped still in his tracks. Surely one of his army members would have a hand to spare. It wouldn't have been perfect (being dead and all), but it would work for the time being. Unfortunately, he was too tired to command a search in all of Underworld for an arm. He had the next best thing though. Finnegan let out a wolf whistle to summon his pet, Roast. A few moments later, the puppy form of Cerberus came running to meet its master.

"Roast, I need an arm. A good one," Finnegan said, hoping that he understood. One of the heads yelped happily before digging at the ground with it's tail wagging. Roast vanished into the ground, leaving behind a dimming golden aura at the place it disappeared.

10 minutes had passed before Roast returned with not one, but three options for him to choose from- one hand in each jaw. The first one was nothing but bones, Finnegan shook his head. The second one was much better... But Finnegan grew displeased with the rotten bits of flesh that seemed to fester with decay. Just as he was about to give up hope, he looked at the third arm. "... This is the hand of a statue," He sighed in annoyance. The puppy yelped, happy to have played fetch and wanting to play again. It dropped all three arms at Finnegan's feet and waiting eagerly for it's master's command. Finnegan picked up the statue hand and squinted at it. IT seemed to have joints in all the right places. "Funny," He thought out loud as he sat down to inspect it.

After brushing off some dirt, Finnegan realized that it was a well crafted prosthetic. To his luck, the arm began just as his own ended. The hand was made entirely in bronze and had a smooth finish to it. It was light-weight and he could tell that a skilled hand had crafted it.. An interested Finnegan inspected it further, growing fascinated with his finding. The designs looked familiar, but he couldn't recall why. Suddenly, he noticed a mark on the inner wrist which tied it all together. The mark of Daedalus. A soft gasp escaped his lips as he stared at it in wonder, "No wonder the finish looked similar." He wasn't sure if it was his creation, or someone else had studied the legend and created his design, but the results were pretty much the same.

Finnegan felt a glimmer of hope after finding the prosthetic. He thanked Roast and promised the puppy a treat and went off to find Gaige. The first place he looked was her house, but she wasn't there. He decided to check the dining hall instead, and sure enough, he found her. She was dressed elegantly, just like everyone else around him. Finnegan wondered why they were all dressed in formals in the middle of the night when he suddenly remembered the dinner that Selene had organized. Meanwhile, he was here in a pair of jeans, shirt and a hoodie. He didn't mind, no one would care what he wore anyway. "Excuse me," He mumbled walking past the table.

"Gaige," He called, once he reached her. If you're free tomorrow, I'd like your help with something. Finnegan held out the bronze arm for her to see. "Do you think you could attach this to my arm?" He asked. His voice had a little hope and he seemed a bit more excited than usual, probably just a smidge. If one didn't know any better, they'd say that Finnegan had a sparkle in his eye and a hint of a smile on his lips- just like an excited child who was amazed by the latest toy.

Skaggon Skaggon

Andre
Once Stella dragged him onto the ship, he turned to both Vernuhal and Leta as the ship began to pull off. He lets out a depressed sigh and opens his mouth, allowing the vacuum to come out. Vernuhal and Leta were pulled into the air once more on to the ship. Once they got close enough to his mouth, he closed it and allowed them to land on the ship. He walks away, inspecting the ship he would like to devour as it took them across the sea. Once the ship docked, he looked down towards Fia, the wolf. "I've always wanted a wolf." He mumbles to himself and turns to Leta. "What should we do now?" ( Skaggon Skaggon Verdas Verdas DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Baconhands Baconhands )

Death
The only reaction being flung in the air got out of Letavis was a slight widening of the eyes in surprise, which didn't last long. He landed gracefully on his feet, and looked over at Vernuhal as she vomited on the ground. He hoped it wouldn't cause too much harm to their surroundings. Then, he was sucked towards the ship by Andre alongside Vernuhal, and landed on the ship. He stayed silent, observing their surroundings with a hint of sadness in his eyes. People had a tendency to not cooperate with him. In the worst case scenario, they would need to kill all of the inhabitants here, but for now, he would try his best to make sure it doesn't go that way.

Once the ship was docked, he decided to remind the others of what they were here for, just in case. "Avoid doing anything that might provoke them. Remember, we're not here to fight, we're here to talk." He said, his soft voice just loud enough for the others to hear him. Then, he looked straight at Andre, and added in a half-whisper. "And please, try not to eat anyone this time." He proceeded to get off the ship, calmly approaching the white wolf as if they were allies with nothing to fear from eachother. He then bowed his head slightly in greeting.

Although it looked to be little more than a pet, he knew better than to assume. Monsters were quite common these days. "Greetings. I am Letavis, and these are my companions. We mean no harm, and merely wish to speak with your leader. May I see them?" He said to the wolf politely, being respectful to it despite the fact that it was a monster. After all, all were equal in the eyes of Death.

Light Light DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon Baconhands Baconhands

As the ship came into dock, Fia started padding towards it. Her more finely tuned senses confirmed her suspicions from earlier; there were indeed four new arrivals and they were demi-beings like the rest of the group, though there was something different - she couldn't think of a better term - about the scents. She looked up at the deck of the ship as one of them mentioned that they had always wanted a wolf, Fia didn't want to deal with him, he didn't seem like their leader if they had one.
The leader presented himself soon enough, approaching her calmly. He bowed his head, Fia bowed her's in response and lifted it after a moment, listening to his statement.
She locked her eyes with his, projecting her voice into his mind only (she didn't know how many people she could speak to with this ability), "My greetings to you Letavis, my friends call me Lydia. I would bid you welcome, but I must request that you tell me your business and the topic of conversation you wish to have with my pack's leader before I dare to intrude upon their recreational time. It is also imperative that your companions reveal their names; the leader appreciates transparency with all their clients and visitors, especially new ones."
Suspicion ran through Fia's mind as her thinking process seemed to completely change gear; she'd been in a situation like this before. Her distrustful nature came to the fore, and with it came a deceitful one.
Light Light DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon Verdas Verdas

Last edited:
Andre
Andre listened to what Leta had to say and sighed, rolling his eyes afterwards. He walks down the plank and stands at Leta's left. His face was hidden by his hoodie but there could be wheezing heard from it. Andre didn't like how things were going, he wanted to see what else this place had to offer him. He was just itching to go further but in this current position he couldn't move until Leta instructed him to do so. ( Verdas Verdas Baconhands Baconhands Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride )

Gauge laughed. "Well the first time he was all broken and laying in pain so I figured why not save him from the pain. That and I didn't want to risk any weird bone disease and it was mostly karma. But the seconomy time Selene used up all her energy to make him a new on end passed out to her boy friend took her. His dumb as decides that the box he has is more important and moved out of some spell thing that was healing him. He started to bleed out so I had to cuf it off and cauterize it. Hopefully he doesn't go into shock. I have the arm in a freezer ready to give back to Selene. I had a lot if fun. How was you day slash night?"
Rosemary
Interacting

Dante
Gaige
Blue
Elias
Runia

Was at: Castle Kitchen
Currently at: Dining hall

Notes

N/A

Equipment

N/A

Tags

Half an hour, after Elias had been sweet enough to bring her a dress, Rosemary had finished cooking everyone's dinners. She loaded all the food up onto some trays. Holding one in each hand, and having the rest floating behind her, she made her way into the dining hall. As she saw the few people in the dining hall, she smiled. Though she wondered if everyone else was running late, or something. Selene hadn't actually told her if some people weren't going, so she just assumed that everyone was coming and made everyone's favourite foods for them all. Rosemary frowned at the thought of some people not showing up, and the food she'd made for them just going to waste. She pushed the thought from her head, preferring to think that they were just running a bit late. Though she hoped that if they were, they wouldn't be too late as she didn't want their food to go cold.

"Hi everyone!" Rosemary smiled as she made her way to the table. She walked around the table and placed everyone's favourite food in front of them, before placing the trays with the rest of the food, in the center of the table, so when everyone else got here they could just grab their food; Rosemary still was hoping that everyone would be coming and wouldn't be too late. Rosemary took her own plate of food from one of the trays and sat down in an empty seat next to Elias; Rosemary's dinner was chicken and ham tortellini carbonara, with a cheese sauce. Rosemary wanted to wait until everyone else arrived, or others started eating before she did. She smiled at everyone who was currently there. "So how are you all? Are you guys excited for this full disclosure game Selene was talking about? Ooh, how did the first mission go?"

Jayden "Shachath" Fuertissimo

Jayden woke up to Gaige cutting his arm off again, he thought to himself,' god dammit not again.' The pain from the blow being all too familiar didn't hurt as bad as the first time but still did a great deal of damage to him. Then Gauge seared the wound shut, the pain was bad but the smell was worse than anyone the pain he endured. However, the thing that hurt Jayden most was having his case ripped from his very hands by Gauge, though in the instance that he saw Gauge walk away Jayden was filled with something that had been lost to him for so long. As if a sun was igniting within his soul, all he could feel was...rage.

Jayden was filled with so much rage the pain from his wounds didn't seem to exist in his mind, he began punching the ground next to him until his knuckles started to bleed slightly. He knew in how bad of shape he was in, if his father could see him now he'd be ashamed for how can the sun of Apollo live up to expectations with no way to use a bow. This gave Jayden flashbacks to his past and the torment his father put him through,"Come on Jayden I will not stand for my sun to be so useless, if you keep this up I'll have to break out the arrows again. And you don't want that, DO YOU JAYDEN!" These words rang through his head like nails on a chalkboard, he gripped his head attempting to drown out the ringing but no matter what he did it wouldn't go away.

After awhile the ringing finally stopped, his anger slowly settling enough to keep a clear head without completely going away. Jayden picked himself up and headed to the castle, he opened the doors of the castle and immediately caught the scent of food, smelling something familiar to him he followed the scent until he got to the dining hall where seemingly everyone was. Jayden then walked to the closest empty seat to Dante,"Hey everyone do you mind if I join you all?" Jayden asked hoping there would still be welcomed to eat with everyone.

Light Light
Skaggon Skaggon
The Elder The Elder
Verdas Verdas
Totorokoro Totorokoro
GingerBread GingerBread

Gaige saw Jay den walk in. "What's up nubby?" When Rosemary came with a plate of chicken and wafflesh she was beyond great full. It was her favorite dinnet time food. "So are we ready to start now guys?"
Light Light
AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath
The Elder The Elder
Verdas Verdas
Totorokoro Totorokoro
GingerBread GingerBread

Ruina
Putting a finger on her chin, Ruina tried to recall the encounter with Python. Everything had happened so fast, for her, at least. While she was busy trying to kill the oracle and not helping the others fight, the rest of the squad was hard at work. Not fighting a giant dragon was extremely difficult, so it was safe to say that she did the most work. "It went great!" She said with a cheerful smile. That reminded her of Finnegan's lost arm. Fortunately his tiny little dagger only required one hand to wield. "Say, Blue. Do you know how Finny lost his arm?" She asked him, just loud enough for a certain someone to be able to hear what she said.

Aurea
Aurea strode towards the castle dining hall, no longer requiring any assistance in moving about. Thirty minutes of rest had worked wonders. Although she was still somewhat fatigued, how could she miss out on something like this? She had absolutely no intention of being left out. Of course, she was worried about Finnegan's condition too. Can't forget about that. She opened the doors and smiled warmly at the others, her fatigue as well hidden as a set of keys when you can't remember where you put them. She was currently wearing a white sleeveless dress that left the shoulders and neck bare. And, unlike a certain someone's dress, her's wasn't pockmarked with holes and tears. She was dazzling, in the literal sense as her body gave off a faint glow.
Light Light @anthonywar Moolock Moolock

ELIAS SACHETS

"Ah! Before we start, I have something I need to tell you guys," Elias said meekly, mustering up courage. Okay. It's nothing, you're just giving a status update... To more than one person. "Umm..." Elias wondered where to start.

"So I found this one book in the library that explained how to achieve this... form." Elias started, "It's called the um, Divinity form. A-and..." She continued, explaining the contents of the book as easily as she could. She rushed through the words, pausing every now and then to recollect facts*.

A divine form consists of physical, divine, and sometimes mental change in a demi-being once their bodies are filled with more than half of their current divinity. Each demi-being can only generate half of their divine parents divinity since the other half may be mortal or made up of a different being. Though if they were to receive divine aura from their respective parent they would be able to achieve full divine power. This includes: Semi-Immortality, Power on the scale of their parent, agelessness, a new physical appearance, high durability, and a potential new personality. The scaling of power varies from child to child. The divine form of a primordial child would be far stronger than that of a monsters. This is not the deciding factor on who would be the best out of the two since it's just an account of raw power, not their skill, experience, and kit.

Usually the divine form of a being can only last for up to 10 minutes but this can increase with practice and near death strain. Overdoing it and pushing past the limit can kill a child altogether if they are not careful or ready.

"- But the only way to achieve it is by ki-" Elias paused, wondering if this was indeed a good idea. Killing a God was hard. But killing your own parent? The very idea scared her.

She bit her lips and clenched her fist, trying to decide whether to tell them or not.

@EveryoneInTheDiningHall

FINNEGAN BROWN

A sudden idea popped into Finnegan's mind as he was heading for dinner and he stopped still in his tracks. Surely one of his army members would have a hand to spare. It wouldn't have been perfect (being dead and all), but it would work for the time being. Unfortunately, he was too tired to command a search in all of Underworld for an arm. He had the next best thing though. Finnegan let out a wolf whistle to summon his pet, Roast. A few moments later, the puppy form of Cerberus came running to meet its master.

"Roast, I need an arm. A good one," Finnegan said, hoping that he understood. One of the heads yelped happily before digging at the ground with it's tail wagging. Roast vanished into the ground, leaving behind a dimming golden aura at the place it disappeared.

10 minutes had passed before Roast returned with not one, but three options for him to choose from- one hand in each jaw. The first one was nothing but bones, Finnegan shook his head. The second one was much better... But Finnegan grew displeased with the rotten bits of flesh that seemed to fester with decay. Just as he was about to give up hope, he looked at the third arm. "... This is the hand of a statue," He sighed in annoyance. The puppy yelped, happy to have played fetch and wanting to play again. It dropped all three arms at Finnegan's feet and waiting eagerly for it's master's command. Finnegan picked up the statue hand and squinted at it. IT seemed to have joints in all the right places. "Funny," He thought out loud as he sat down to inspect it.

After brushing off some dirt, Finnegan realized that it was a well crafted prosthetic. To his luck, the arm began just as his own ended. The hand was made entirely in bronze and had a smooth finish to it. It was light-weight and he could tell that a skilled hand had crafted it.. An interested Finnegan inspected it further, growing fascinated with his finding. The designs looked familiar, but he couldn't recall why. Suddenly, he noticed a mark on the inner wrist which tied it all together. The mark of Daedalus. A soft gasp escaped his lips as he stared at it in wonder, "No wonder the finish looked similar." He wasn't sure if it was his creation, or someone else had studied the legend and created his design, but the results were pretty much the same.

Finnegan felt a glimmer of hope after finding the prosthetic. He thanked Roast and promised the puppy a treat and went off to find Gaige. The first place he looked was her house, but she wasn't there. He decided to check the dining hall instead, and sure enough, he found her. She was dressed elegantly, just like everyone else around him. Finnegan wondered why they were all dressed in formals in the middle of the night when he suddenly remembered the dinner that Selene had organized. Meanwhile, he was here in a pair of jeans, shirt and a hoodie. He didn't mind, no one would care what he wore anyway. "Excuse me," He mumbled walking past the table.

"Gaige," He called, once he reached her. If you're free tomorrow, I'd like your help with something. Finnegan held out the bronze arm for her to see. "Do you think you could attach this to my arm?" He asked. His voice had a little hope and he seemed a bit more excited than usual, probably just a smidge. If one didn't know any better, they'd say that Finnegan had a sparkle in his eye and a hint of a smile on his lips- just like an excited child who was amazed by the latest toy.

Skaggon Skaggon

IMG_1279.JPG
Dante' Clark

Tagging:​
Light Light Skaggon Skaggon

• Mentioned

After Gaige finished explaining what happened to Jayden's arm, he sighed and face palmed himself. He drags his hands down off his face and looks at Gaige. "So instead of bringing him to a healer like me or Blue, you just decide to cut it right off?? I hope I never go on a mission with you as my partner. I feel like if I even sprain my wrist you cut it off. But my days going good so far." He stated. Soon Rosaline came in with the food, pleasing everyone's favorite dish in front of them. And following that Jayden sat next to Dante'. "What's up man, sorry about your arm." He then looks towards Rosaline. "Hey Rose, food looks good as usual. Thanks for cooking, and I'm doing good. How you doing??" He said with a smile.

Soon more people began to enter one after the other. As Elias joined the party, she stated she had something to say. Dante' listened as she told them about this Divine State they'll be able to enter. "Well that's a game changer." Dante' said. He liked the idea about it but he felt a bit unease about the task he'll have to perform in order to pull it off. 'I have to kill my own father??' He thought to himself as he slouched back in his chair. 'Can I pull that off?' He asked himself. He put his hand up to his mouth as he started biting his thumbnail. He shook off the thought pushing it to the back of his mind. He sat up and eat some of his chicken Alfredo pasta. He then looks up at Ruina who asked Blue about his arm. Dante' wasn't sure if he actually knew what happened so he just keep his mouth closed. Soon after thinking and talking about him he appears. Dante' looks up at Finn and raised an eyebrow towards his "new" arm. "So that's your new replacement huh?? I hope you got more. Someone might lose a limb in the next hour." He said jokingly.

Mason

latest
Interaction: Light Light Noivian Noivian
Mentioned: Yuki, Rhea, Umeko
Open for Interaction?: Yes

Rhea was the first to step into the tiny looking boat. Mason wasn't a big fan of the boat. It was hardly a boat, more of a sad pile of planks and nails with some pitch to keep water out. Mason cringed as he got into the boat. He swore the coffin was going to sink into the harbor and drown him and the rest of them, snapping shut and devouring their ill-begotten souls. Mason imagined the scene in his head, his face contorting to the awfulness it brought.

Mason raised his eyebrows at Rhea's comment. He figured it was something like that or such. Togas and fancy names with funny headgear mixed in, was the rave back in the olden days. Greeks, Romans, Mesomaniacs, and Persian cats. All the same, all the same.

As Rhea rambled on about the fun, Mason cringed to every word. He was excited to have more fun, the events earlier today fading from his memory. All that remained from it all was dancing atop the mast, dancing in the sand, and losing his stash of syrup covered waffles.

The portal had swallowed them up and spit them out in it's nasty fashion. Overtime he went through it, his body went through a change. When his feet left the ground, his body felt off. He felt lightheaded and the swirl of vertigo would occur. But once back on solid ground, he felt revitalized and clear. Just one of those crazy things his body did.

Mason followed Rhea and jumped ahead of her. He kept a close distance, looking back and forth from her and the surroundings, wary of what hid in the trees beyond. Mason's living armor swelled from their resting places and covered most of his body, his head free of the metal which was used to encase the Oracle. He was being quite cautious since Rhea was out in the world with them. Even though she was a titan, Mason would try his best to keep her out of harm's way. He wasn't forgetting about Yuki. He was going to defend him as well, after all, Mason was the most defensive orientated combatant of the entire group. Save for Umeko, Yuki's twin, with the ropes of death. Much scarier than his pokies of doom, which said something about one of his favorite people.

He leaned on a tree ahead of Rhea, looking back to the group, "So, I don't think I ever asked. What are we doing out this way for? A treasure hunt? A secret cavern of wonders? A giant magic waffle genie!?" Mason said the last sentence with a sparkle of flame in his iris. You never know, anything was possible.​

Kristov Text.jpg

Tagging:
Light Light , Skaggon Skaggon

• Mentioned

Demon, Elizabeth, Blue, Gaige

Training Grounds

He couldn't describe the voice in his mind... hidden within hissing and his laughter. His body was filled with warmth within darkness, though his mind was far from ease. He couldn't remember...
Quickly, Kristov's eyes shot open, rising from underneath a blanket of warm light. "Glad to see you're awake. "Me too, me too." Kristov stretched and twisted around as he stood, arching and pulling his muscles. "You have so much potential, Elizabeth. You need to achieve it. Just like I must... There is more out there, so much more. I am meant for more, greatness. A sick world that you would not be apart of, Liz..... There is a killer within you, I haven't forgotten. You just need to be pushed. And when you do, I will be above land for you.." Kristov grabbed her hands and gently placed a kiss onto the knuckles.

With a silent goodbye, Kristov dashed away as quickly as he could. Now, thanks to his time with Liz, his body was able to move much faster than before, and he needed to solidify his control. He noticed Demon working in the forest as he was running by. He slowed himself down to a more reasonable speed to still be heard, but still quickly go by. "It's monster hunting season, Demon! I know a few locations above ground, Getting Gaige and Blue, You should come, Meet at the sword beacooon!!"
Kristov ran back across the lake between the two islands, oblivious to the group of kids on land for he was used to seeing kids he didn't remember, and went to join the dinner, but not for the reason Selene intended. Once in the dinning room, he stopped and saluted to the group. "Salutations, I'm here for Gaige and Blue." Without another word, he grabbed the two and ran quickly back to Gaige's lab.
"I have important information to talk to you about... I know the location of three other monster strongholds, and where two other monster domains are. One we'll probably need Selene for... but that's what we'll save for last.. We didn't do toooo hot at the last stronghold, but this time with our combined efforts, and Demon meeting us at the sword beacon, I think the four of us can handle it. What do you think, you wanna hunt some cool monsters and make some sick weapons?!"

Last edited:

d00a45f41266da42e544ca40663778d8.jpg

Tagging:
Skaggon Skaggon Light Light

• Mentioned

Selene, Gaige

Selene's Room

Xavier was pacing around the room. He knew she would be out for awhile, but he hoped every second that Selene would return to him early. But alas...
Impatient and eager to get revenge, Xavier pulled out his phone and sent a text to his friend Gaige. "Hope everything is going well with the bow... The gun can teach you a lot about telepathic warfare, so keep that data to yourself!! ....Selene is still asleep.. He sighed pressing the send button and returned to his lovers side. Determined to see her once more, he laid down beside her and touched her temples, his mind falling into hers, warping and reforming the darkness to her dreams. Dreams were a fickle thing, for in the next instant the two were in a field, a picnic basket between their legs and a blanket under them. The pattern of the blanket was the exact same as Selene's teacup. The field was overgrown with black roses, half alive and strong and others wilting away. The clouds blocked the glare of the sun, but still showed crisp blue sky. Xavier held Selene's with his free hand as he was slowly feeding her a piece of sandwich. "Open up, Cutie.

Last edited:
Vernuhal couldn't take it... all this violent motion was death to her stomach.. She tried her best to contain herself on the boat ride, but she just couldn't handle it. She spewed another noxious concoction into the water supply, poisoning it beyond repair as the infectious stomach virus' spread and multiplied freely in such a clean and well kept environment.

Baconhands Baconhands
( ! ) On land Vernuhal fell to her knees, head level to Fia. The doggo was fixated on death... she was deathly allergic to dogs today.... Vernuhal's body jerked, "Ahh- ah- ahhh..." She was going to sneeze on Fia

• Mentioned

Demon, Elizabeth, Blue, Gaige

Training Grounds

He couldn't describe the voice in his mind... hidden within hissing and his laughter. His body was filled with warmth within darkness, though his mind was far from ease. He couldn't remember...
Quickly, Kristov's eyes shot open, rising from underneath a blanket of warm light. "Glad to see you're awake. "Me too, me too." Kristov stretched and twisted around as he stood, arching and pulling his muscles. "You have so much potential, Elizabeth. You need to achieve it. Just like I must... There is more out there, so much more. I am meant for more, greatness. A sick world that you would not be apart of, Liz..... There is a killer within you, I haven't forgotten. You just need to be pushed. And when you do, I will be above land for you.." Kristov grabbed her hands and gently placed a kiss onto the knuckles.

With a silent goodbye, Kristov dashed away as quickly as he could. Now, thanks to his time with Liz, his body was able to move much faster than before, and he needed to solidify his control. He noticed Demon working in the forest as he was running by. He slowed himself down to a more reasonable speed to still be heard, but still quickly go by. "It's monster hunting season, Demon! I know a few locations above ground, Getting Gaige and Blue, You should come, Meet at the sword beacooon!!"
Kristov ran back across the lake between the two islands, oblivious to the group of kids on land for he was used to seeing kids he didn't remember, and went to join the dinner, but not for the reason Selene intended. Once in the dinning room, he stopped and saluted to the group. "Salutations, I'm here for Gaige and Blue." Without another word, he grabbed the two and ran quickly back to Gaige's lab.
"I have important information to talk to you about... I know the location of three other monster strongholds, and where two other monster domains are. One we'll probably need Selene for... but that's what we'll save for last.. We didn't do toooo hot at the last stronghold, but this time with our combined efforts, and Demon meeting us at the sword beacon, I think the four of us can handle it. What do you think, you wanna hunt some cool monsters and make some sick weapons?!"

Xavier was pacing around the room. He knew she would be out for awhile, but he hoped every second that Selene would return to him early. But alas...
Impatient and eager to get revenge, Xavier pulled out his phone and sent a text to his friend Gaige. "Hope everything is going well with the bow... The gun can teach you a lot about telepathic warfare, so keep that data to yourself!! ....Selene is still asleep.. He sighed pressing the send button and returned to his lovers side. Determined to see her once more, he laid down beside her and touched her temples, his mind falling into hers, warping and reforming the darkness to her dreams. Dreams were a fickle thing, for in the next instant the two were in a field, a picnic basket between their legs and a blanket under them. The pattern of the blanket was the exact same as Selene's teacup. The field was overgrown with black roses, half alive and strong and others wilting away. The clouds blocked the glare of the sun, but still showed crisp blue sky. Xavier held Selene's with his free hand as he was slowly feeding her a piece of sandwich. "Open up, Cutie.

Gaige looked at the prosthetic arm and shrugged her shoulders. "Sure it'll take a bit to fit the arm to your needs but when it's ready I'l-" She was grabbed by Kristof. "Send it to you and it'll attach itself byyyyyyyyyy." She giggled as they ran at super speeds and when the got to her place she pulled up a chair. "I'm all ears." She snapped her fingers and and robotic arm brought everyone bottled colas. She started building while she sat staring at Kristof not needing to watch her work.

Demon shrugged after moving the last tree. "Welp I guess I have nothing else to do." He stood up and went over to the beacons.

Stella saw the guy run buy and almost jumped to catch him but decided against it. 'Diplomacy' she said mentally full of sarcasm. She decided to wait and walked away from the group waiting to hear what their leader says about standing down. She picked up Vern watching her about to sneeze and put the dog down. "Come on sneasy."
Jouska Jouska

Blue
Blue was taken aback by the sudden shift in destination, luckily he had his bow strapped to his back. He was about to use it until he looked at his surroundings and realized it was Kristov. "Oh, sup guys." Blue listens to what Kristov has to say and grabs a cola from the robotic arm. "I mean, I don't see why not. We're talking weapons, fighting, and not sitting down in a dinner with our pathetic Alpha. I am so down with this plan. When do we start?" ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Skaggon Skaggon )

Selene
Selene stared at Xavier with a blank expression, blinking after a few seconds. "You know I can feed myself at the moment, right?" Selene pushes the sandwich out of her face. Since they were in a dream she could move freely and do most anything at the moment, an idea hit her. "Why don't we train down here while I'm trapped, at least come up with some ideas to use our powers together so I'm not wasting away for nothing. Speaking of which, did my efforts work as intended?" ( DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride )

Rhea
Rhea began laughing at Mason's suggestion and his random urge to take front guard. It reminded her of the old days in her life. Far back when Kronos was in the same position Mason was before her eyes. She blinks and sees Kronos walking before her in Mason's place, armor, scythe, and devastating aura. She stopped for a minute and stopped breathing. She blinked once more and saw Mason once more, smiling with relief at the sight. It still bothered her though...'Why am I seeing Kronos?' She couldn't tell the other two about this since this seemed to just be menta-personal issue. Mason didn't see it but she hoped Yuki wouldn't call her out on it. "Well I'm here to collect a certain herb is all...it's important to me. Dearly important..." Rhea's gaze and voice seemed to be over the horizon at the last two words. ( Dirtbear Dirtbear Noivian Noivian )

Andre
The longer Andre stood on the city docks, the more his passive abilities afflicted all those on the island. Hunger, lack of motivation & conflicting desire, despair, and emptiness began to rise within everyone. Even if others were eating in the dining hall they still felt like they haven't eaten in days. Stella, Leta, and Vernahul would be completely used to it at this point. Andre himself felt like he had no real purpose in life at the moment. He felt like reaching for Leta but still desired against it. As empty and purposeless as he felt, he still desired more. He wanted everything the world has to offer and craved the end of his existence at the same time. Deep down he knew his entire drive was pointless and so was his very life. He would never satiate his hunger and no matter how much he had it would never be enough to fill the void in his heart. All of this was pointless, he should simply stop burdening others with his pathetic fate and allow Leta to end him. Though once again, in contrast to this the idea of obtaining everything in the world regardless of knowing it won't satisfy him, gave him enough desire to take it in the first place. Andre's stomach began to growl, indicating the fact that he was still hungry. Underneath all the rags and cloaks, Andre was skin and bone. "Where's the food? Why is there no welcoming food?"

( Baconhands Baconhands Verdas Verdas Skaggon Skaggon DizjayDeathPride DizjayDeathPride Noivian Noivian GingerBread GingerBread AnthonyWrath AnthonyWrath Totorokoro Totorokoro Moolock Moolock Alecto Alecto The Elder The Elder )

ELIAS SACHETS

"- Kill your Godly parent." She said, not going too deep into detail, "But if they've already, um passed on, then you can attain the form through owning their celestial weapon. But it'll pass on only to one of the children." Elias heaved a sigh, glad to have gotten it out. It wasn't bad news, but it wasn't good either. She ate the rest of her dinner in silence, not participating much in the little conversation that ensued.

Suddenly, Elias' nose twitched and she sneezed exactly thrice. It was her intuition speaking to her. Just like it had done earlier when Mason fell from the mast, and when they avoided a trap. She blinked before looking around, "I think we have company." She stated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back