Other What's your religion?

I'm primarily Christian, but not all of it really applies and I can be closer to Christopagan at times. I'm also a witch, but that doesn't really have much to do with religion.

I'm pretty much a Roman Catholic Christian, but I don't usually talk about it online due to some loud bashing I've seen both here and on other places :U

Last edited:
NO WHY DID WE REVIVE THIS
*pulls lever for siren*
RUN
RUN
GET TO THE BUNKERS!
*begins running towards concrete bunker*

v4tl1Gn.png

I am a non denominational Christian. My beliefs have been influenced by my own experiences and by various religions and beliefs. I believe that God created us and he cares for us. I also believe in the concept of past and future lives (basically reincarnation, but you only end up being another human.)

I often dream of past or future events and have odd memories that I know are not from this existence. I also dream of both good and evil spirits and have met people who were part of my past lives. I have been classified as a young witch and can identify other witches by their energy.

And what's with the flame war? Can't people accept the presence of alternate opinions?

Though I suppose that's not something that will change. I have the past life burns and current life burns to prove that.

In politics, eh. You have to have a lot of evidence, though.

But this is religion.

No.

All alternate opinions are heresy and wrong and lies from the devil/government/blind illusions.

WE HAVE TO FLEE BEFORE THE FLAME WARS ARRIVE
SCREEEEEEEE
*hops on horseback*

1:27

SWORDS ARE NO USE HERE!

And what's with the flame war? Can't people accept the presence of alternate opinions?

Though I suppose that's not something that will change. I have the past life burns and current life burns to prove that.
When in doubt, fight back with more flames. MUHAHA

latest

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back