Other What's your Myers–Briggs personality type?

*shrugs* Sounds like a personal problem. XP

an excellent observation o3o

Yeah, I wish I could say I could sympathize, but I have troubles wrapping my head around how someone can get so stressed out over something they have no control over. I've been in a few failed roleplays. It's unfortunate, but I try to figure out why they fail, and use that help refine my future searches.

"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to."

A thinking type tryna sympathize??? Not on my watch!

But seriously it's just how my brain works. I think it is akin to pressing the buttons in an elevator multiple times even though you know it won't move any faster. I hate stagnation and so progression often brings relief. A full day without any updates in an rp in serious torture for me. All I am someone who enjoys being in control, the lack of control in this situation probably contributes to the stressful feeling. This is why I generally prefer d&d because there is a set time and date to get all the good shit done, also less flakers...

"To be impatient is to be hooked on the future." 🤷‍♂️

If I had to guess, I'd say it's IDGA-F. I wouldn't worry about the kuudere too much.

Trust me he's a secret tsundere 👌

1-2) Yes, several times.

It turns out I'm the advocate this time. Seems pretty accurate, then again...

3) It seems every time I take the test I end up with a different result. Like the I-N part is pretty consistent throughout, but I seem to flip flop between the thinking and feeling parts and the judging and prospecting parts, but funnily enough I can see why. My personality mixes traits which would fall more on either side for both of these.

Like the thinking types I tend to priotize logic and reason in my way of talking and processing the world around me. I break things down into their components in my approach to solving problems and in the stances I take. That said, I'd be lying if I didn't say my emotions have a strong component in my daily life, my choices and much of my behavior. My sense of responsability and duty are prime motivatiors for me, as is compassion.

In terms of the jugding and prospecting matters, I have a judge's love for rules and order, as well as their tendency to plan everything, but on the side of the commitment and organization I fail pretty hard. Despite my plans I am a pretty disorganized person and struggling against my own impulses is one of my live's greatest struggles. I have also a prospector's opportunism and love for options, but not their flexibility and distaste for commitment (to clarify on this point, I don't have a distaste for commitment, but I often lack the force of will to go with it).

I have taken it before, and quite a few times too. I got mostly ENTJ and some other NT types before. I think it's accurate in some respects and not in others? I don't think it's too far off though...

I just gave this a shot and got ISFJ-T. It's a bit worrying, if I'm honest, but not inaccurate.

Ya girl be an INTP-A, I think it suits me extremely well and my friends say so do (all 2 of them). I think my friend even got mad once because I told her 'nevermind' when I was explaining something and went off about how she read it was an insult for an INTP to tell you to nevermind because it means they don't think you would understand what they were talking about.
she was kinda right tbh

I'm ENFP- the campaigner. fits 100% imo^^ gotta admit though- I used to be INFP, but my job made me open up and grow more confident. I really enjoy being more extrovert by now!^^

I took the test back in high school and was a INTP-A, but now that I’m in college I’m a INTJ-A. Huh...

I’m ENFP! I took it a few years back and got INFP, and all these years later the only thing that changed was the I into an E. I’d say it’s definitely accurate.

People are a lot more interested in this topic than I would have guessed sheesh 😅

Thanks for all the response!

i'm an infp! i can't remember whether i was a "t" or an "a" though seeing as i took it a while ago. i think my type is really accurate. i read everything about the mediator and it fit me really well.

ISFJ-T here!

I took this test a few years ago, so it was fun to retake it and get the same answer. I've referred to myself as an extroverted introvert for a while now; having my test results support this statement is cool.

ENTP :coolshades: taken the test multiple time for personal fun and had to a lot formany different classes as well. I think it fits enough, in most aspects. My friends say it fits me perfectly.

ENFJ. I was recently an ENFP, but for some reason it’s changed. It’s pretty even between Judging and Perceiving. Strange huh? What’s weird about me is I’m also Introverted and Extroverted. So sometimes I feel one way, sometimes I feel the other. Usually with people I first meet I’m a little more quieter and less loud but as time goes on I blossom into this big ray of sunshine with good advice and a really good speaking voice. But I’m also really cautious about people. I’m pretty optimistic too, but I have a pessimist deep inside of me that kinda hides and only comes out in my thoughts. I’m a go getter for the most part, a leader and I usually take control of projects. It’s strange, but I kinda like it! 😁

INTP-T here. It’s a little more like INxP, depending on my mood. But I hardly relate to INFPs aside from their naivety, I am far more an INTP. My emotions have just been really present the last year... sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back