Other What's your Myers–Briggs personality type?

I always get INTP, but I don't feel like it actually fits me very well! I've taken a look at the other types as well and tbh I'm not sure what would fit me best, though.

I'm an ISTJ, same as my father but we have differences because of our childhood experiences.

Thank goodness I had my mom's influence. Haha.

I'm an ISTJ, same as my father but we have differences because of our childhood experiences.

Thank goodness I had my mom's influence. Haha.
childhood experiences can mold your personality so much.
As for parents though, in my case, they molded my behaviours but didn't so much mold my personality. They are extremely extroverted so I do talk a fuck tons but I am usually drained after 2 lines but i keep smiling cause I was socialized that way lol.

Well I am INFJ,but I also got INFP as an result. I am not sure which one is fitting to me the most because I see these types too similar. I mean that somehow I can't see the differences between them. Maybe this is strange,but olny one thing what I know that I am really introverted.

Glad to see all the interest. I honestly didn't think too many people would be interested in this topic.

Glad to see all the interest. I honestly didn't think too many people would be interested in this topic.

Well, I am interested in methods what helps to learn more about myself... It Isn't mean that I think that everything like MBTI types would be totally correct,but this test for example helped me to recognized that why I am so different and strange...
I like to study horoscope charts too.

Screenshot (25).png
I'd say fairly accurate, but I feel like I'm more flexible, and less driven than their standard portrayal. Then again, categorizing every potential personality into 16 groups is going require some generalization.

Last edited:
I don't meet many S types o3o
Welp, I guess Christmas came really early this year. You're welcome.

I'm assuming Es are more expressive in their writing, while Is would be more conservative, literary style. Ns probably plan out their characters further into the future, while Ss just go with the flow of the rp. Ts probably use more objective language and talk about the facts of the matter directing their characters by what makes sense logically, and Fs probably think more about how their character's feeling influence what they should be doing. Lastly, I would guess that Ps are more likely to be the rp hoppers, because they are constantly being interested in new ideas, and Js probably tend to be more loyal toward one rp at a time. But I could be totally wrong, just my general assumptions.
Whether it's a coincidence or not, your assumptions are rather veracious, even if my writing style currently seems to fall on both sides of the spectrums to some degree.
E<->I: My original writing style was very... verbose... e.g. Describing the bark on trees when the character isn't even interacting with said trees. But I've definitely reined that in my more recent writing, even though I find myself needing to hem my writing if the scene calls for a more sensory description.

N<->S: I'm very much a reflexive writer, and while I can plot out various arcs that a character can potentially follow when prompted, I can happily chug along with a single goal in mind. It tends to make my characters' development more gradual than others I roleplay with.

T<->F: I adore realism in a roleplay. Helps me plan out how my character interacts with the world, and it helps me build potential scenes for other characters, because I can roughly estimate how they'll react to it as well. However, I do tend to lose sight of my character's emotional state, and have to constantly remind myself, "How is my character feeling about this?" Given the time, I can create some really intricate, and complete backstories, but creating those awesome scenes with other characters that reads well from the outside is very much my jam.

J<->P: I mostly concur with what you said, but would like to elaborate. It's not as if I don't hunt around for that new interesting RP, but I'm generally very picky, and will analyze a roleplay in depth to make sure it's a good fit before I invest my time in it. So yeah, when I join I roleplay, I'm in for long haul.

A<->T: I know you didn't cover this part, but I'll touch on it anyways. I'm pretty immune to what others think of me. So I don't follow deadlines well, and it's usually me that others are waiting on for a response. It's not like I don't care about the roleplay, but I'm very much going at my own pace. As much as it might infuriate those that are constantly wondering how my character is going to react to their post, I'm not stressing about it nearly as much, and no amount of prodding can change that. This is why I avoid 1x1 roleplays, because a good portion of the time, the other party loses interest before I respond and have moved on.

Last edited:
I'm an INTJ and not used to feeling like a common type lmao But hey, more people to relate to!

INTP
I think it's pretty accurate.
The T is the strongest, followed by N, the other two are closer to the middle.

...also what the heck is this avatar I haven't been on this site in two years at least, lol

Welp, I guess Christmas came really early this year. You're welcome.

Whether it's a coincidence or not, your assumptions are rather veracious, even if my writing style currently seems to fall on both sides of the spectrums to some degree.
E<->I: My original writing style was very... verbose... e.g. Describing the bark on trees when the character isn't even interacting with said trees. But I've definitely reined that in my more recent writing, even though I find myself needing to hem my writing if the scene calls for a more sensory description.

N<->S: I'm very much a reflexive writer, and while I can plot out various arcs that a character can potentially follow when prompted, I can happily chug along with a single goal in mind. It tends to make my characters' development more gradual than others I roleplay with.

T<->F: I adore realism in a roleplay. Helps me plan out how my character interacts with the world, and it helps me build potential scenes for other characters, because I can roughly estimate how they'll react to it as well. However, I do tend to lose sight of my character's emotional state, and have to constantly remind myself, "How is my character feeling about this?" Given the time, I can create some really intricate, and complete backstories, but creating those awesome scenes with other characters that reads well from the outside is very much my jam.

J<->P: I mostly concur with what you said, but would like to elaborate. It's not as if I don't hunt around for that new interesting RP, but I'm generally very picky, and will analyze a roleplay in depth to make sure it's a good fit before I invest my time in it. So yeah, when I join I roleplay, I'm in for long haul.

A<->T: I know you didn't cover this part, but I'll touch on it anyways. I'm pretty immune to what others think of me. So I don't follow deadlines well, and it's usually me that others are waiting on for a response. It's not like I don't care about the roleplay, but I'm very much going at my own pace. As much as it might infuriate those that are constantly wondering how my character is going to react to their post, I'm not stressing about it nearly as much, and no amount of prodding can change that. This is why I avoid 1x1 roleplays, because a good portion of the time, the other party loses interest before I respond and have moved on.

Interesting dissection o3o...

I didn't cover T vs A because they are not always brought up when someone takes a MBTI test. I do like the way you explained the Assertive (A) side of things so guess I'll give my opinion on the Turbulent (T) side of things.

Just gonna state again that I'm
5e1b1e4517cea32a1fade28e4d2f11b0.png

A<->T: I can't say I follow deadlines very well either, but I do try to keep the pace of the rp going. When there is a post waiting there do be responded to I have the urge to follow up as soon as possible and I get stressed the longer I wait. I also get very antsy when waiting for others to respond, espically when I'm not at school or work. This is probably a combination of my natural personailty and my my personal knowdlege of how fast rps on here can die. I also avoid 1v1s because I feel like they are way too stressful and too be honest I enjoy large groups of people way more than I enjoy one on ones. I would dare to assume that 1v1s are more appealing to Introverted types.

Already sitting here waiting for your response... I'm so weird that way 😅
*shrugs* Sounds like a personal problem. XP

Interesting dissection o3o...

I didn't cover T vs A because they are not always brought up when someone takes a MBTI test. I do like the way you explained the Assertive (A) side of things so guess I'll give my opinion on the Turbulent (T) side of things.

Just gonna state again that I'm
5e1b1e4517cea32a1fade28e4d2f11b0.png

A<->T: I can't say I follow deadlines very well either, but I do try to keep the pace of the rp going. When there is a post waiting there do be responded to I have the urge to follow up as soon as possible and I get stressed the longer I wait. I also get very antsy when waiting for others to respond, espically when I'm not at school or work. This is probably a combination of my natural personailty and my my personal knowdlege of how fast rps on here can die. I also avoid 1v1s because I feel like they are way too stressful and too be honest I enjoy large groups of people way more than I enjoy one on ones. I would dare to assume that 1v1s are more appealing to Introverted types.
Yeah, I wish I could say I could sympathize, but I have troubles wrapping my head around how someone can get so stressed out over something they have no control over. I've been in a few failed roleplays. It's unfortunate, but I try to figure out why they fail, and use that help refine my future searches.

"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early; he arrives precisely when he means to."

o3o but now I wanna know
If I had to guess, I'd say it's IDGA-F. I wouldn't worry about the kuudere too much.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back