• Slytherin

Votes: 48 37.8%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 38 29.9%

• Total voters
Everyone told me, "You're definitely a Ravenclaw or a Hufflepuff."

I told them, "Nah, fam, I'm a Gryffindor. I'm the female Harry Potter goddammit."

*took the Pottermore test*
*is a Gryffindor*
*drops mic*

Hufflepuff all the way. Thanks Pottermore! And also, not even mad about it because of A Very Potter Musical

It's always between ravenclaw and gryffindor for me, but honestly I think I'm more of a ravenclaw

According to Pottermore, I'm a Hufflepuff. That wasn't exactly what I was expecting because I'm kinda a bookworm and definitely more comfortable in an academic setting than anywhere else, so I was thinking a Ravenclaw. But, the more I thought about it, the more I thought it fit and was happy with it. I feel like it's not as "glamorous" as some of the others, but that's okay. It's like a friend of mine said when asked whether she was actually a Hufflepuff when she wore the robe, "Nobody pretends to be a Hufflepuff, there are only true ones." And I like that, it just feels right for me.

Haha, it's funny, though, because my boyfriend is a Slytherin. So that's loads of fun. (x

Somehow this very caring, nice, optimistic person was housed in Slytherin. So go Slytherin!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back