• Slytherin

Votes: 48 37.8%
  • Ravenclaw

Votes: 31 24.4%
  • Hufflepuff

Votes: 38 29.9%

• Total voters
Huffleclaw .

As a kid I would have sworn up and down I was a Ravenclaw. I was very much a book worm and I still enjoy learning new things.

But with age my Hufflepuff tendencies have come to the forefront, and looking back on it I would probably have been a Hat Stall. If we go with the idea that the Sorting Hat puts you in the house that will best help you achieve your full potential than Hufflepuff would have been that house for me.

But little Witchy Geek would have been a little disappointed. As a kid books were my refuge and I loved to learn new things. So I would have assumed Ravenclaw as a natural fit.

But honestly at my core I'm a worker. I might be a little lazy IRL but if you give me a task I'll plod along happily enough until it's complete. Unafraid of toil is like my secret motto. Also I am just in general an easy going sort, when my anxiety isn't tying me in knots. I don't make friends easily but I tend to do my best to keep them once I do.

I think Hufflepuff would have been a good house to bolster my innate tendencies towards hardwork, open-mindness, and even my curiosity. I would have gotten on with the Ravenclaws but I think putting me in that house would have been a mistake. It would have fostered my worst qualities and probably left me even more socially awkward than I already am.

Which I think is a much more adult look at Houses. As a kid I just assumed you got put into the House that fit your personality. As an adult I think it's more you get sorted into the House that brings out your best qualities and maybe forces you to confront your worse ones.

--- As for Illvermorny. No idea. I guess whichever is the Hufflepuff equivalent? --

Huffleclaw .

As a kid I would have sworn up and down I was a Ravenclaw. I was very much a book worm and I still enjoy learning new things.

But with age my Hufflepuff tendencies have come to the forefront, and looking back on it I would probably have been a Hat Stall. If we go with the idea that the Sorting Hat puts you in the house that will best help you achieve your full potential than Hufflepuff would have been that house for me.

But little Witchy Geek would have been a little disappointed. As a kid books were my refuge and I loved to learn new things. So I would have assumed Ravenclaw as a natural fit.

But honestly at my core I'm a worker. I might be a little lazy IRL but if you give me a task I'll plod along happily enough until it's complete. Unafraid of toil is like my secret motto. Also I am just in general an easy going sort, when my anxiety isn't tying me in knots. I don't make friends easily but I tend to do my best to keep them once I do.

I think Hufflepuff would have been a good house to bolster my innate tendencies towards hardwork, open-mindness, and even my curiosity. I would have gotten on with the Ravenclaws but I think putting me in that house would have been a mistake. It would have fostered my worst qualities and probably left me even more socially awkward than I already am.

Which I think is a much more adult look at Houses. As a kid I just assumed you got put into the House that fit your personality. As an adult I think it's more you get sorted into the House that brings out your best qualities and maybe forces you to confront your worse ones.

--- As for Illvermorny. No idea. I guess whichever is the Hufflepuff equivalent? --

i want to say it's Pukwudgie, but i think i'm wrong

i want to say it's Pukwudgie, but i think i'm wrong

Yeah from what I’ve seen they don’t really direct matches.

Which is good because the whole North American lore is not well researched at best.

So I prefer to just leave North American magic to books actually set in North America and take her additional schools as loose suggestions

Hufflepuffs are the best, they're the chill stoners of Hogwarts.

I get Hufflepuff on every test I take, including Pottermore. :D
Huffelpuff pride!

Also I believe Hufflepuffs and Slytherins make the best friends.

Gryffindor <3 according to Pottermore and practically everything else. I do have Ravenclaw and Slytherin tendencies. Generally when strangers guess its usually Gryff or Slyth. ^^

Every test I've ever taken, even the Pottermore one has put me in Raveclaw... And I wouldn't have it any other way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back