• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom What's Your Favorite Scary Movie? (Closed!)

Who is your favorite horror movie villain?

• Jason Voorhees

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Michael Myers

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Freddy Krueger

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Leatherface

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CreatureFriendly

Well-Dressed Skeleton.
1654a97ff9869bab0c775b2e2f1a5f5b.gif

Introduction
Hey there and welcome to the thread! Seeing how I decided to revamp my fandom-based thread, I figured that it'd only make sense to do the same for my horror thread. Like with all of my search threads, you can find information about me, my requirements, and my interests down below. If you have any questions that you'd like to ask then please feel free to! Thank you for taking the time to read through this and I hope to hear from you all.

Information
❖ I am 18+ and currently attending a community college. As to be expected with all that has been going on recently, my classes have been switched to online. I am currently taking my Summer classes, so my response times might be a bit slower as I focus more on my work.

❖ I have over 6 years of RPing experience. Thus I consider myself to be semi-advance to advance. As a sort of gauge of how much I'll type, I can put anywhere from 3 to 6 paragraphs. However, I most often try and mirror my writing partner- Just to keep things equal. The only thing I won't do while writing is one-liners. You can always expect a paragraph if not more from me. What can I say? I like putting details in my posts. In other news, I also write in the third person and past tense.

❖ I have very few triggers and therefore have little issue with darker/mature themes. I still have my limits however and will let you know what they are if the RP includes either theme.

❖ I am open to talking OOC. So if you'd like to discuss things outside of the RP, then feel free to do so! I love brainstorming and the like. I also do have Discord as an alternative to here. However, I am not as active there as I am on this site. I also prefer to keep everything on one site. Still though if you'd prefer to do the RP on Discord then let me know. Just be aware that I like to have a plot in place before a server is made.

Requirements
❖ Please be 18+. This is nothing against the younger members of this site. I am sure that you are all talented writers with great ideas! I just feel more comfortable writing with those who are around the same age group as me.

❖ Please be semi-advance to advance. When writing, I'd like to know that I'll be getting equal effort in return. You don't have to write a novella every post, but please be capable of typing more than a paragraph. Decent grammar will also be appreciated, but I won't hound you for this. Mistakes happen! So long as I am able to understand why you are writing then it's all good.

❖ Please be open to OOC chat. I understand that this may not be everyone's cup of tea. However, I prefer OOC chat because it allows us to communicate and discuss ideas when it comes to a RP. So if you have ideas, then please share them! I'd love to hear what you have in mind!

❖ Don't feel bad about ghosting or leaving the RP. Hey, life happens. So if you do not want to carry on with the RP then that's okay with me. Though I always appreciate a warning, I understand if you instead decide to ghost the RP. On the other hand though, if you'd like to keep the RP going but are unable to then let me know! I will be more than happy to put it on hold until you're ready to continue.

Interests

= No Longer Craving
🧟‍♂️ = Convince Me/Have a Plot in Mind
🔪 = Yes, I am Open to This.
🧠 = I Have a Plot Idea!
😱 = I Really Want to Do This, Please!

(Notice! All characters I am willing to play are in regular font. Meanwhile, any characters I'd like to play against will be italicized.
Relationships between characters can be platonic, romantic, a rivalry- Or in this case, a hunter and the hunted.)

❖ Re-Animator 😱🧠
(Dan Cain and OC)
(Herbert West, Dan Cain, and OC)

❖ Terrifier 😱 🧠
(Art the Clown and OC)
(Art the Clown and OC)

❖ Child's Play🔪
(OC)
(Chucky and OC)

❖ Friday the Thirteenth 🔪
(Jason Voohees and OC)
(Jason Voorhees and OC)

❖ Texas Chainsaw Massacre 🔪
(OC)
(Leatherface and OC)

❖ Dead By Daylight 🧟‍♂️
(The Huntress, the Nurse, the Hillbilly, the Trapper, the Legion, and OC)
(Quentin Smith, Claudette Morel, Ashley "Ash" Williams, the Cannibal,
the Legion, and OC
)

❖ IT (2017) 🧟‍♂️
(Eddie, Bill, Beverly, Pennywise, and OC)
(Richie, Stan, Ben, Mike, and OC)

❖ Ghostbusters 🔪
(Egon Spengler and OC)
(Ray Stanz and OC)

(Check out my other thread!)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back