Food What's Your Favorite Pizza Topping? (Keep It Civilized)! :)

Keep it civilized! If someone likes candy cane pizza, that's their right. Let's not get political, over pizza toppings! Everyone has their right to enjoy whatever pizza topping that makes them happy. And no-one should be judged and/or shamed for liking what they like. Plus, I believe in the 3x3 rule... So, to each their own! But let's not curse, over pizza toppings. :)

To be clear I was being sarcastic. I haven't tried candy cane on pizza but if I did I assume it would taste horrible.
This is totally off-topic, but I feel RPNation needs to a laughing reaction for a response like this. I mean, this non-offensively. Lol, though... I wouldn't try candy cane pizza, unless it was some kind of dessert-style pizza. But like I said, to each their own. ^_^

I eat my pizza with beef, corn, extra cheese and barbeque sauce

Thats not real pizza. Corn on a pie is almost as bad as Khorne on a pie.

Wait a minute... HERETIC!

I always opt for sausage on a conventional pie, since I get the spice of pepperoni sans grease.

I prefer margherita pizza overall, with fresh mozzarella, basil, and tomato.

Thats not real pizza. Corn on a pie is almost as bad as Khorne on a pie.

Wait a minute... HERETIC!
If ya say those things ya wouldn't know a real pizza if it was dancing on your nose with neon lights flashing "Real Pizzas are back at it again!"

276.jpg

I literally buy cheese pizza just to put a ton ice cream and whip cream on it.
That's your thing and there's nothing wrong with that! :) You're not weird, you're you! So, don't ever let anyone shame you for that. Since we're speaking of ice cream, I like to dip my French-fries in ice cream (especially vanilla lol). So, we all have something we love that is weird to others; but it doesn't matter, it's part of what makes us unique as people. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back