Other whats the best anime you've ever watched?

D U H

☁☁☁
whats the best anime you've ever watched?
I can't and will never choose between
Black Butler and Death Note and Inuyasha​

This isn't really the place to ask but...

My favorite anime is Re:creators. I haven't yet properly looked into making an analyzis into which anime I have watched is "the best" in my opinion, but that, Code geass and Log Horizon are excellent candidates in my opinion

This isn't really the place to ask but...

My favorite anime is Re:creators. I haven't yet properly looked into making an analyzis into which anime I have watched is "the best" in my opinion, but that, Code geass and Log Horizon are excellent candidates in my opinion
i hated code geass just cuz I spent every episode crying especially the last one lol
i've always been hoping they would make a season two but it never came :closedeyescryingfrown:

i hated code geass just cuz I spent every episode crying especially the last one lol
i've always been hoping they would make a season two but it never came :closedeyescryingfrown:
What do you mean it never came? There is a season 2, it's been out for years now. In fact there even sort of is a season 3 and several movies.

ARE U SERRRRRRRIOUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS??????????????????
Very much so. In fact the second season is the reason why I consider Code Geass a candidate for the best anime I have ever seen. It's called "Code Geass R2: Lelouch of the Rebellion"

Very much so. In fact the second season is the reason why I consider Code Geass a candidate for the best anime I have ever seen. It's called "Code Geass R2: Lelouch of the Rebellion"
-.- i'm gonna go binge watch it (is it worth it?)

Yeah season two was absolutely amazing and you NEED to watch it. You will cry, but it is the completion of the show. Not watching it would be like reading the Old Testament of the Bible and never knowing the New Testamant existed.

I believe se3 is either coming out this year or already came out but I haven’t looked cause double major life is busy.

Best is sort of hard to say. So I'll list a few that I was surprised I enjoyed as much as I did or generally love to this day.

- Paradise Kiss (favorite romance anime of all time).
- Kabaneri of the Iron Fortress (genuine shocker, did not see me liking it, but it's so fun, pretty and enjoyable).
- Wolf's Rain
- Escaflowne
- Gundam Wing & Gundam Seed
- Gankutsuou: The Count of Monte Cristo (aesthetically a series I still love and hold dear)
- OG Sailor Moon (specially the later seasons, the Saturn Arch man)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back