• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Whatever sprinkles your donut~

Puhon

Whatever
cooltext-357155760706369.png
your donut~

a7b1a02790859549ebaba1ebc4342a7e.gif

Thanks Misha. So I've finally sat down to get my own partner search thread up and hopefully raise some interest in some of you to come around and start an rp together!
I would have made this fancier, but as div boxes are history... -... *cries*

Oh also, I'm doing this on my phone and my autocorrect is a friggin sadist with a fixation on testing my patience, so there might be the occasional spelling error because I have overlooked it while correcting my autocorrect. ಠ_ಠ

Movin' on!
caaaaatttt.gif

• 🌸 I can play any gender and pairing, so no worries there~
    🌸 I love to talk ooc! Of course we can only rp as well, but I'm a huge sucker for going crazy over the next twist or whatever really together!
    🌸 My life has become quite complicated during the past few months. That being said I normally do manage to get at least 5 replies per week up and even occasionally some good forth and back, but circumstances might tear me away from rping for a couple of days sometimes.
    🌸 I dont have discord. I don't like discord. Heh~ >w<
    🌸 Big yes for character sheets. I'm flexible regarding the grade of detail, but I probably won't include personality and history.
    🌸 Big yes for face claims as well! Realistic or art, I dont mind~
    🌸 I mostly mirror, I guess. In general I can provide everything from 2 to 8 paragraphs, although the latter will take me longer, of course.

Last edited:
Whatever
your donut~

Thanks Misha. So I've finally sat down to get my own partner search thread up and hopefully raise some interest in some of you to come around and start an rp together!
I would have made this fancier, but as div boxes are gonna be removed quite soon-... *cries*
Movin' on!

caaaaatttt.gif

🌸 I love to talk ooc! Of course we can only rp as well, but I'm a huge sucker for going crazy over the next twist or whatever really together!
    🌸 My life has become quite complicated during the past few months. That being said I normally do manage to get at least 5 replies per week up and even occasionally some good forth and back, but circumstances might tear me away from rping for a couple of days sometimes.
    🌸 Big yes for character sheets. I'm flexible regarding the grade of detail, but I probably won't include personality and history.
    🌸 I mostly mirror, I guess. In general I can provide everything from 2 to 8 paragraphs, although the latter will take me longer, of course.
What fandoms you into? I’d be willing to rp plus I’m 19 so you don’t have to feel weird :)

PeteTheWitcher PeteTheWitcher
Heya! Fandom, alrighty:
ATLA
SPN
Noragami
Warriors
Good Omens
Warm Bodies
Gil's all fright diner
The night circus
Harry potter
SAO
(Disney, if you count rewriting Disney stories with a darker twist)
Pokemon
LOTR
Butterfly effect
Haunter

I think that's it X3

Whatever
your donut~

I would have made this fancier, but as div boxes are history... -... *cries*

Oh also, I'm doing this on my phone and my autocorrect is a friggin sadist with a fixation on testing my patience, so there might be the occasional spelling error because I have overlooked it while correcting my autocorrect. ಠ_ಠ

Movin' on!
caaaaatttt.gif

Hiya! I am new to this website, so I am still kinda uncertain about how it all works.
I am extremely interested in RPing with you. And, I am 18 so you don't have to feel weird. Again, very interested! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back