Other What would you tell your 14 year old self?

Ana-Kitsune

Sage In the Making
If you could send a message to the 14 year old you, be it in the future or past, what would you say?

I would tell her that somehow you will make it thru. You will be okay, and you will be happy again. You don't have to change the world. You don't have to do everything, you only have to do what you can. It's okay to be embarrassed. It's okay to feel alone. It's okay to be afraid. It's okay to admit you don't know what is right or wrong. It's okay to mess up, to fail, to cry. It's okay to say no sometimes, when it feels wrong. It's okay to say yes sometimes, when it feels right. Your going to turn out wonderful, not because you got everything right, but because you got things wrong and you learned.

Most of all, I would give her a big hug. I would hug her very tightly and not let her fight me. I know that was what she needed. She wouldn't admit it, but that's what she needed.

Ur gay dude lol

honestly tho I was havin a real confusing, frustrating time and if I just Knew, think it would have made everything make a lot more sense

Hey

Watch Blitzkriegsler.

And one day you will be able to grasp the mere concept of memes.
But even I have never truly understood them. *o*

Fruit Punch "vodka" just tastes like cough syrup. Be smart. Just buy a Jack Daniels on the week of 9-12-2017.

You're a stupid shit who doesn't know anything about anything, just like everyone else your age. Sit down, shut up and pay attention, and you might make yourself in to someone worthwhile.

You fucking idiot.

(source: 29 years of age grants a lot of hindsight)

You're a stupid shit who doesn't know anything about anything, just like everyone else your age. Sit down, shut up and pay attention, and you might make yourself in to someone worthwhile.

You fucking idiot.

(source: 29 years of age grants a lot of hindsight)
Oh wow
You gonna traumatize yourself lol

it really wasn't a phase, you're still going to be wearing the eyeliner, though it won't look like a punched-out raccoon.

also, it doesn't get better, and anyone who says it does is lying. have fun, kid.

Get a job when able and pay for your own college.

Bitch.

That's a healthy mindset.

Well im broke as fuck and can't pay for college, and student loans are stupid, so i'm stuck in a high school educated hardplace. I mean, i can learn vocational talents but people are flooding into that so a job as a welder or something is unlikely.

I would tell her that love is a thing that is given freely, and that it is impossible to earn. And I would tell her to quit wasting her time trying to please parents who never even wanted her. Not to trust relatives who simply wanted a slave girl. And I would make sure she knew to plan her escape as soon as she came of age. I would make sure she knew that her ability to love and accept people for who they are was her greatest strength, not something she should try to get rid of.

Also, I would give her a blade and tell her to teach herself how to use it.

If you could send a message to the 14 year old you, be it in the future or past, what would you say?

I would tell her that somehow you will make it thru. You will be okay, and you will be happy again. You don't have to change the world. You don't have to do everything, you only have to do what you can. It's okay to be embarrassed. It's okay to feel alone. It's okay to be afraid. It's okay to admit you don't know what is right or wrong. It's okay to mess up, to fail, to cry. It's okay to say no sometimes, when it feels wrong. It's okay to say yes sometimes, when it feels right. Your going to turn out wonderful, not because you got everything right, but because you got things wrong and you learned.

Most of all, I would give her a big hug. I would hug her very tightly and not let her fight me. I know that was what she needed. She wouldn't admit it, but that's what she needed.
Not a damn thing cuz she thinks she's all that.

I would tell my 14 year old self to look back on everything she's done since I was pretty stupid then and it got me in a lot of trouble at school. I'd also say to not let some random jerks get to you which was another problem I had back then.

Don't do that thing that made you look stupid for the rest of the school year, keep your head down and study. Ass hole

Love yourself, dangit. I'm tired of all this self-deprecation.
Also, I'm telling this to myself now.
Because I still am 14.
It's kinda working??

She doesn't want you as anything more than a friend at arm's length.
Either take the therapy and move on or never date. But it won't work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back