What would you rather?

Adult treated like a baby. How could I turn down the opportunity to have people buy stuff for me, feed me, and do things for me?

Would you rather live in a horror movie or high pitched musical?

Adult treated like a baby. How could I turn down the opportunity to have people buy stuff for me, feed me, and do things for me?
Yeah, but you would also loose a lot of priviledges. You´d not be able to see a lot of movies, you had to stay where they told you, and of course, all those things they´d do for you would be for a baby. You´d be fed baby jar food, for example.

Would you rather live in a horror movie or high pitched musical?

high pitched musical. I love singing along songs anyway, I´d fit right in! XD

Would you rather not be able to control bladder or forget how to count and write (you´d still be able to read)?

Yeah, but you would also loose a lot of priviledges. You´d not be able to see a lot of movies, you had to stay where they told you, and of course, all those things they´d do for you would be for a baby. You´d be fed baby jar food, for example.

high pitched musical. I love singing along songs anyway, I´d fit right in! XD

Would you rather not be able to control bladder or forget how to count and write (you´d still be able to read)?
The latter; it'd be fine. I would have to learn to play music though.
Would you rather be arrested for a crime falsely, have to serve the time, and on your deathbed have everyone realize you were innocent or not be arrested for a crime, not have to serve the time, and on your deathbed have everyone realize you did do the crime. (basically, deal with consequences but die well liked, don't deal with consequences, die not well liked."

Ima say not do the crime but be convincted for it, because i'd feel bad if i did any crime (I still feel bad for a time i was accidentally a dick years ago)

Would you rather die as a hero, or live long enough to become the villain?

Ima say not do the crime but be convincted for it, because i'd feel bad if i did any crime (I still feel bad for a time i was accidentally a dick years ago)

Would you rather die as a hero, or live long enough to become the villain?
Sounds like a story I would like to hear. *drags lawnchair over*
It depends on the villain, to be honest. If I lived long enough to become Palpatine, then yes, I have no doubt I would be fine doing that. If I lived long enough to become, Idk, Darth Andeddu, then that's a nah.
Yes I just used a bunch of Star Wars examples. tl;dr Yes if the villain is cool, powerful, or sympathetic, no if he's not.

Would you rather have a tyrannical dictator in America (inb4 we already do) that fixes most or all of its problems, but refuses to give up power; however, after the dictator dies, we will revert to democracy. Or would you rather never have to deal with a tyrannical dictator and continue to have Democratically elected presidents, even if they're ineffective?

Dictator~ a tyranny is better than a democracy if the best person is the leader.

How do you think your country's leader could make the education system better in your country?

Dictator~ a tyranny is better than a democracy if the best person is the leader.

How do you think your country's leader could make the education system better in your country?
That's not a would you rather; and by making 2 years of free community college.
Would you rather have ice cream or frozen yogurt?

OOps~ i got confused
Ice cream any day btw.
Would you rather only talk to food or only eat humains? and no, humains do not count as food if you choose the 1st choice.

Soup, just a personal preference cuz I have yet to actually have any sort of stew.

Would you rather be invisible, and mute to one person who means a lot to you, or be invisible and mute to everyone else?
Do try to think this decision through

Would you rather be invisible, and mute to one person who means a lot to you, or be invisible and mute to everyone else?
Do try to think this decision through
At this point, I already kind of know how either one feels but I'm fine being invisible and mute to everyone else 'cause after some time, that one person wouldn't matter to me anymore since they would probably just forget about me so uhmm.. Yeah. It would be just like I never existed.

Be remembered by your enemy or be forgotten by someone dear?

Be remembered by my enemy. I want them to know my name.

Have cacti for hands or only be able to sleep in a coffin buried 6 feet underground with no bell?

Be remembered by my enemy. I want them to know my name.

Have cacti for hands or only be able to sleep in a coffin buried 6 feet underground with no bell?
I won't ever sleep again, option 2!

Be secretely killed without your consent by friends and family or die a long-drawn out death in which aren't particularly in pain or anything, but are just kind of...numb. Like that time right before going to sleep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back