Anime & Manga What was your Anime Starter Pack?

Lysander99

<p>

Just as the title says, what were the first 1 or 2 anime you watched that got you hooked? For me, it was FLCL (thanks Adult Swim) and Neon Genesis Evangelion.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
Baka to Test and Fullmetal Alchemists. Both are completely different anime with, far different genres. Funny how two completely different anime can get you hooked.

Tenchi muyo war on geminar and all the evangelion movies so far can't wait for movie four. (Hype)

Mirmo zibang, beyblade, Metabots, Pita-ten, Tokyo mew mew, pokemon and Full metal alchemist.... Q_Q how i miss my childhood. THERE ARE TOO MANY I CANT PICK JUST TWO!! Funny thing was...I had no idea of the addiction i was getting myself into :'D

Death Note and Wolf's Rain were the first anime I watched back in 2006. Both awesome.

I also like Black Blood Brothers (not enough episodes in my opinion), Inuyasha, and Vampire Knight/Vampire Knight Guilty.

Does Digimon count as anime? Because I love that show but am not a fan of Digimon X-Over.

Picking 1 or 2 is a little difficult... my older cousin and sister were super into anime, so I was often watching more than 2 at a time with them, haha.

But, I guess Inuyasha and Cardcaptor Sakura.... agh, or maybe Rayearth and Fushigi Yuugi?

Meh, yeah, those sound about right, lmao.

I got into manga before anime, and that was because of FMA, but I actually haven't watched the FMA anime.

As for anime itself, I think some of the first I watched were Chrome Shelled Regios and Black Cat. Oh, also Rurouni Kenshin. Plus some of my friends were super into Hetalia and Ouran around the same time, so I got secondary exposure haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back