What was the last movie you watched?

Rocky Horror Picture Show.. That was the last movie I watched.. It was like 5 minutes ago too.. I love that movie tbh.

The last movie I set eyes on was The Notebook: Special Edition, but I didn't finish it. 

UXQidY.gif

Also, we're 2 episodes in, and you're rockin' a Jughead avi... You're deep... lol. It's surprising me too. :D

@HighlyInappropriate

Also I can't resist because I have no one to geek about this to yet: It's kinda obvious to me his sister killed him, but I sense a Betty twist... I dunno, I feel like there's WAY more to Betty than we're seeing right now.

I love RIverdale and have no one to talk to about it.

Hmmm, I just watched the ending of a movie called They found hell. Then watched the beginning of that horror movie called "Let me in." If I'm not mistaken, but the last whole movie I watched was....Hmmm let me think..... Was probably Underworld: Rise of the Lucan's.

Literally trying to remember. Most of what I sit through on Netflix these days is forgettable crap of the garden variety, simply because I've exhausted their Library over the lat year since just saying no to overpriced cable packages.

I believe the last thing I watched was Sharknado 4. Been too busy for Netlfix lately.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back