What was the last movie you watched?

Clear

Gunn
Well, what was the last movie you watched, or are watching?

I'm currently watching The Perks of Being a Wallflower

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally had the chance to watch Mad Max: Fury Road. Surprisingly, it grabbed me in completely fifteen minutes in the movie. I've never seen a full Mad Max movie either.

It's been a long time since I've actually sat down and watched a full movie... But I believe it was Brave, if I remember correctly.

It was either that or Tangled, I can't remember which xD

Oh wow it's been a while...but actually my last movie was The Minions movie but in Spanish...so I'm gonna have to watch that movie again, if I want to understand the jokes.

LifeNovel said:
but in Spanish.
Oh, dear. I can barely understand spanish even after taking two classes, lol. I haven't had the chance to watch that movie yet, but I'm not a huge fan of the minions anyways.

Lets see....I watched The Rundown last night.

Just finished the Spanish zombie flick [REC]. Without subtitles. Pretty descent movie if you ask me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last Movie I watched was Brother Bear. Although I just had that as background noise while doing other things.

I can't remember the last movie I intentionally watched.

[QUOTE="the lick]Oculus was my last pretty decent, confusing but decent ^_^

[/QUOTE]
Oculus was amazing. One of the best horror flicks to come out in recent memory.

I really struggle with finishing movies. To me they are something you watch with other people. The last movie I was watching was Ghost in the Shell: Arise, but the last movie I finished was the Aristocats.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back