What was the last movie you watched?

Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. Saw it in the theaters with my mom.

Hidden Figures in theater last Sunday. It was such a wonderful movie! Except for a few old ladies I had the theater to myself because of the Super Bowl.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pulp Fiction <3  taught me what to do if someone's ODing xD 

UXQidY.gif

Also, we're 2 episodes in, and you're rockin' a Jughead avi... You're deep... lol. It's surprising me too. :D

@HighlyInappropriate

Also I can't resist because I have no one to geek about this to yet: It's kinda obvious to me his sister killed him, but I sense a Betty twist... I dunno, I feel like there's WAY more to Betty than we're seeing right now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Also, we're 2 episodes in, and you're rockin' a Jughead avi... You're deep... lol. It's surprising me too. :D

@HighlyInappropriate

Also I can't resist because I have no one to geek about this to yet: It's kinda obvious to me his sister killed him, but I sense a Betty twist... I dunno, I feel like there's WAY more to Betty than we're seeing right now.

Yes, that's exactly what one must do. Stab the overdoser in the chest with a syringe on the floor of a heroin dealer's house with Blondie staring like they're opening up a new Barbie xD

And yess omg finally someone I can obsess over Riverdale with. 

So here's my thing: Betty's mom shot Jason. She obviously hates him for what he did to Penny. Maybe Cheryl and Betty's mom were in it together? Or Betty and her mom? Idk, but I'm sure the mom's involved. She's literally the Antichrist of the show if you ask me XD

And yess omg finally someone I can obsess over Riverdale with. 

So here's my thing: Betty's mom shot Jason. She obviously hates him for what he did to Penny. Maybe Cheryl and Betty's mom were in it together? Or Betty and her mom? Idk, but I'm sure the mom's involved. She's literally the Antichrist of the show if you ask me XD

That would leave Betty in the clear once the murder is resolved, because that was the #1 flaw in my theory, like the show would either have to end, or drastically change if Betty was shipped to jail, lol. And that does make a lot of sense logically and in terms of story telling.

For me a high school drama is usually the last thing I'm able to sit through, lol, but I love a good mystery, and I actually remember the Archie comics, lol.

That would leave Betty in the clear once the murder is resolved, because that was the #1 flaw in my theory, like the show would either have to end, or drastically change if Betty was shipped to jail, lol. And that does make a lot of sense logically and in terms of story telling.

For me a high school drama is usually the last thing I'm able to sit through, lol, but I love a good mystery, and I actually remember the Archie comics, lol.
Ikr??? I really dislike highschool dramas because all the characters have the same old overused generic problems that most people wouldn't give a shit about in real life. Throw in a murder though and I'm all ears :P

And omg I remember not being allowed to read the Archie and the Betty and Veronica comics (my mom thought that brainless girls would have a bad effect on my ten year old self XD) so I'd sneak them into the house and read them at night. I was a pretty badass kid, as you can obviously see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back