What was the last movie you watched?

Inside Out

Not sure why I picked that to watch while I was depressed, that what such a brilliant idea of mine... I mean, it was a great movie but it made me really really emotional (or maybe I already was?) and I felt a lot worse by the end, for some reason ^^'

I saw The Last Jedi the other day. I'll watch Tokyo Godfathers within the next few days as I hear it's a lovely Christmas movie and I've been meaning to check it out for ages.

The last movie I watched was The Shape of Water.

I adored the movie, but it seems like either people really love the movie or feel "meh" about it. There isn't much middle ground.

Some Freaks.
I didn't go into this movie expecting much and it was still a disappointment. I do not suggest.

Watched Star Wars VII: The Force Awakens in anticipation of going to see The Last Jedi in a few days.

I just watched Bright on Netflix yesterday, it was such a fun movie. It's like LotR meets the Fifth Element meets Bad Boys. It's as cheesy as it sounds and it's absolutely fantastic.

Be prepared for violence and swearing since it has a mature rating.

Just watched Jimmy P. It's about the famous psychologist George Devereux curing an indian who was labelled mad cause of his headaches. Great movie, the dialogues are really deep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back