Anime & Manga What was the first anime that you ever watched?

Probably Pokemon. Can still sing the original theme without any prompts... Heck, even remember the animation sequence - cue that Venusaur staring blankly while Blastoise and Charizard were all cool and shit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hm, I believe Inyuyasha. It always use to play on Adult Swim during the earlier mornings before I went to school as a child. Ah good times :P  

Last edited by a moderator:
Digimon seasons 1, Digimon Adventure, in the English Dub form. The only other actual anime I've ever watched so far has been Sword Art Online, and that's only been just recently in the Dubbed.

if you exclude ouran high school host club, naruto, and fruits basket (all of which i sorta watched whenever i was around with my sister), i independently watched shakugan no shana by my choice! so ye i loved that anime and the bright red haired tsun lol

First anime (Without knowing what anime was): Flint the Time Detective and Digimon!

First anime where I KNEW it was anime: Inuyasha and DBZ!

Pokémon was my first anime too, although my mom says I used to watch kiki's delivery service, but I don't remember ever watching it O_O

Other than things like pokemon and yugioh.. My first anime was Tokyo Mew Mew haha , those were the days!

<p>

Hey, I don't know if this had already been done, but what was the first anime you ever watched? The first anime I ever watched was Death Note.

</p>
rwby.jpg

The first anime i ever watched was RWBY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back