Anime & Manga What was the first anime that you ever watched?

The first anime, and one of the top favorite for me, would be Doraemon. Warm childhood memories flowing from it everytime.

The first anime... Hm. Either Sailor Moon or Princess Mononoke. Of course, at the time I wasn't aware of what anime was; it was just a regular cartoon to my child brain.

If talking about when I didn't even know what anime was, then Pokemon, but once I became aware of what anime was, Naruto!

My very first anime was No Game No Life. It was absolutely amazing; I don't regret watching it.

My first anime was that of Naruto quickly being followed by Inuyasha and Sailor Moon. Still probably my most favorite animes, the only problem with Naruto is all of the filler episodes. Ahh. Gotta love it.

My first anime I think I ever watched was Tokyo Mew Mew. Surprisingly I watched Sailor Moon after that. I was new to the whole anime thing and I would be like "Owe mah gawd, they have really big eyes." and just be fascinated by that. And because they, anime people, can make their mouths into shapes that I bet you can't make.

My very first anime was Sailor Moon before I even knew what anime was. I was around four and would watch it on TV. My father really wanted a boy, but since that didn't happen he did what he could with me - which meant playing Rammstein's 'Links 2, 3, 4' to all the Sailor Moon transformations. Fun, right? (^U^)

But my first anime I watched knowing it was an anime was Rozen Maiden.

The first anime I watched was technically Inuyasha (Which scared me as a child), but the first anime I actually watched was Ginga: Nagareboshi Gin

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

A really violent and crude anime about dogs that kill bears... And eachother...

Yeah... I had a phase where I was afraid to watch anime about people because my friends had implanted in me a fear that every anime with people in it was hentai.

Oh... And I watched... Ginga Densetsu Weed

tumblr_m90dxpgS8Y1rdwbfyo3_500.gif
tumblr_n30jcz6ZGQ1rdwbfyo1_400.gif
I never know dogs could be so lewd.

I will never understand why the main characters of both were blue akitas. I mean, I know they were related and it was an anime, but why blue?

I don't remember what was technically the first anime I watched, but I remember that the first one I really watched was Elfen Lied. It was disturbing at points, but it was an interesting watch.

Mine was Shugo Chara

I marathoned it

all of it

all in one summer

with time to spare for Romeo and Juliet (the anime version; the one with You Raise Me Up in Japanese)

Cardcaptor Sakura was the first anime I watched alongside Pokemon, Digimon and Yu-Gi-Oh! . I think I was three or four at the time I watched it on TV. As well it being my first anime it's also the last anime in that sort of genre I ever watched. It being a cutesy, magical girl type of anime.

Obviously Sailer Moon & Dragonball Z on Television :D

The first one I willingly searched on the internet was Bleach.

And the first one I completed was Death Note ^^

The first anime I ever remember watching (because I'm sure I'd already seen some) is called Heroic Age. It is still to this day my favourite anime

Let's see... first anime ever... Speed Racer. That was the first technical "Anime" I ever watched. After that is a toss up between Pokemon and Sailor Moon because I can't recall which one I started watching first. :D Wait... before that was "My Neighbor Totoro" by Hayao Miyazaki - I completely forgot that one. Since I owned it... xD as well as Kiki's Delivery Service... :D -- Okay, so I can't remember which technical one I saw first ever... but I've been watching Japanese Animation since I was itty-bitty... xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back