Anime & Manga What was the first anime that you ever watched?

Inu Yasha. I first saw it on tv late at night when I was 15. I saw this guy (Inu Yasha) hopping up the side of a cliff with this old lady (Kaede) on his back, yelling at him. It seemed super weird, so I started watching it. I was hooked pretty quickly.

Same here, the first anime that I'd ever watched was Death Note. It's still one of my favorites. ( :) )

the first one I ever watched was Fullmetal Alchemist

:P that was how I got obsessed with anime for a few years heheh

If the Pokemon TV show counts as anime, then that would be it. I really loved that show as a kid, but I can't even begin to get back into it now... The characters have just started to annoy me.

After that was either Inuyasha or Saiyuki Reload. I don't remember much about Inuyasha honestly, but Saiyuki Reload was pretty cool even though I didn't really know what was going on since I tuned in mid-season.

naruto I think. Im a young guy so I didnt watch Dragun Ball Z like you older guys xD

Harvestable said:
If the Pokemon TV show counts as anime, then that would be it. I really loved that show as a kid, but I can't even begin to get back into it now... The characters have just started to annoy me.
After that was either Inuyasha or Saiyuki Reload. I don't remember much about Inuyasha honestly, but Saiyuki Reload was pretty cool even though I didn't really know what was going on since I tuned in mid-season.
wait nevermind my last post. if pokemon counts then its pokemon.

First anime for me was sailor Moon waaaaaay back when I was in middle school. It used to come on before I had to leave for school. I loooooved that show, and I still do!

oh i wanted to add to this idk

my first anime was actually Tokyo Mew Mew, which i loved but now i hate with a burning passion lol

Hm... first anime... hard to remember; I think the first set of animes I remember is:

.hack//

Inuyasha

Dragon Ball

Big O

Yu Yu Hakusho

...Um... some others I can't think of right now.

First manga was Fullmetal Alchemist

My first memory of my entire life is sitting in a beanbag chair, sucking my thumb, and watching pokemon.

That being said, here are my first five anime loves! (:3)

Pokémon

[media]

[/media]Need I say more? (8))
Magical Do Re Mi

[media]

[/media]First thing I watched seriously, going from beginning to end of all the episodes. I rewatched them when I was a bit older than single digits and I still liked them. I still like it now too, probably. Now this makes me want to rewatch them again. (' :) )
Winx Club

[media]

[/media]Not all girly stuff I swear. ( :P )
Dragon Ball Z Kai

[media]

[/media]Everyone know this is the shit. (:3)
Deadman Wonderland

[media]

[/media]Huge fucking jump xD
I took an anime hiatus. Those first four were pre-preteen. This happened midteen. I didn't jump from cutesy stuff into this nightmare fuel overnight. (>
:D )

There was this one fucking anime I loved the shit out of. Some time between DBZ and DMW. But I can't remember the fucking name of it! It was the greatest. Some weird ghost hunting anime, that frequently broke the fourth wall and was my first experience with lewd jokes. I just so wish I could find it again, I miss it so much. (:<)

The first I can really remeber is Naruto. My sister used to be obsessed with it and I would always sit and watch with her, even if I didn't understand all of the storyline at the time. The first I can remember really liking is Hellgirl.

My first few anime were probably Doraemon, Dragon Ball and Sailor Moon. Because I remember that my parents had recorded them on vhs tapes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back