Anime & Manga What was the first anime that you ever watched?

Mine has to be Pokemon. But the first anime I remember watching and knowing it was an anime was probably Inuyasha, if not, maybe Naruto or Blood+.

I'm pretty sure mine was Inuyasha. I saw Pokemon and Sailor Moon and probably some DBZ before that, but that was when I was younger and didn't even know it was considered anime, and I never really cared to watch any of it then anyway. I started watching Inuyasha and my obsession kind of grew from there. c:

For me, it either had to be Pokemon or Dragon Ball Z. Back then, though, I thought cartoons and anime were the exact same thing and didn't know the difference between the two :P

InuYasha on Adult Swim and that's how I would watch the rest of my anime shows until I saw Death Note online with English subtitles.

First anime I ever watched was Dragonball Z, back when it was on Toonami. Those were the days ^^

My first anime was Sailor Moon. I remember watching it as a kid and getting excited because it looked amazing. I then watched Digimon

For me, technically it was Digimon, but I like to say it was Android Kikaider because I'm a hipster like that xD

The ones that really got me into Anime, however, were Inuyasha, DB, DBZ, and Cowboy Bebop. Ooh, lets not forget FLCL.

Basically, anything that was on Toonami.

I think it was Mila Superstar or something like that, or Sailor Moon or some other rather old Anime. It was when I was reaaally young though so I don't remember much... after that, Pokemon and all the Anime that came to Europe at that time, like Dragon Ball.

Ranma 1/2

Something, something water changes you into a pig, cat or a girl - I don't remember much other than that. There was a girl named Shampoo. And, another one who fought with a giant spatula.

Mine was Dragon Ball when Toonami first started out.

tumblr_mpsj9nWYgz1sps1jzo1_500.gif

My memory is not that good so I would have to say Bleach. I believe I invested time and some money to buy merch, don't judge.

First one was Voltes V, because my dad had a complete set of CDs and he would sometimes relive his childhood by watching them

My absolute first was Sailor Moon, back when my family owned the VHS tapes of... Three episodes. The first Anime I watched all the way through was Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, because my brother was watching it and bought the CDs.

It was Dragon Ball Z for me! An anime standard. I spent a whole summer with my friend watching nothing but DBZ and DB. We wouldn't touch GT though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back