What video game world would you want to live in?

Off to Tamriel! Preferably during the time Skyrim takes place. Just please, don't let me be a bandit. They don't seem to live very long. Then again, it doesn't seem like anyone does in those games.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pokemon, or Elder Scrolls. The latter offers a more fulfilling life, but if someone offered me a Pikachu I would be on the first dimensional rift to Kanto. lol

I honestly think I'd have to go with something in the Digimon franchise for a Video game world to live in. Maybe in particular Cyber Sleuth's world as that game had a lot of neat aspects to it and not to mention, most Digimon, haha.

I wouldn't mind living in the world of Final Fantasy Explorers, or the World of Final Fantasy game. Somewhere with light combat, but not super dire stakes.

Well even though I would have to worry about demons killing me, and it is being a harsh world to live in to begin with, it will have to be the world of Diablo. There's something about that world that draws me to it.

GTA would be funny. In a city not inhabited by the current protagonist/protagonists though.

Halo as well but pre-war. So I could live on a colony world and not be glassed.

I'd love to live in Elite: Dangerous's galaxy. It could be fun being a space trucker in space. Or maybe a hardcore mercenary? Nah, probably not, I'm not that cool.

id live in the digimon world bc it's this world but + i can heck off to the digital world whenever i want

The Mount & Blade universe. Medieval times minus diseases, and army commanders essentially being immune to combat death? Hell yeah!

The Mount & Blade universe. Medieval times minus diseases, and army commanders essentially being immune to combat death? Hell yeah!

Damn, that's actually a great idea. I can't live without my anime, video games, and shitposting though.

Let's go super anime here, how about somewhere in the plot of Persona 4!

It's a really generic answer but it's one of the safest, but the world of Pokemon. I could go on about why but...come on it's Pokemon

The Elder Scrolls would probably be my number one (tfw you will never live in a cozy Telvanni tower). 

The Ivalice of FFXII and FFTA/A2 (before the major cataclysm that brings us to FFT time) would probably be my second. FFXII especially is just the apex of comfy for me.

Ar Tonelico or the Atelier series world. <3 i'm in love with their general aesthetics and just magic in general.

Can't your troops get sick if you don't rest in a town for a while?

Or is that just Fire and Sword?

That might just be Fire and Sword, but morale shoots waaaaay down without food or rest, which will cause desertion, but it won't incapacitate troops that stay with you.

The few that come to mind are the world of Pokemon, the Mass Effect universe, the world of Street Fighter, and MAYBE the world of Deus Ex. These places have advantages to actually living in them and not just being a video game protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back