TV & Film What TV show(s) do you know that aren't talked about?

I was just thinking the same thing. I have a Roku TV, so I'm now wondering if it's on any of the dozen or so streaming platforms I have. I know I saw it somewhere within the last year or so, I remember googling both of her supporting roles because I liked them both in that series and wanted to know what the supporting male in particular had been doing/done. I can't recall if it might have been on cable, or if it was indeed the Roku channel or Tubi, one of those good free options that often have rare gems like Relic Hunter or Young Hercules.
I used to watch it on mytv/insert all other names for the channel here- which was a cable channel playing older series both well known classics and lesser known but still gems of series. But no longer doing the overpriced cable scene. Can’t recall if I’ve seen it on cozi or not while watching Hulu. But I also have Roku Hook up, so between Tubi, Hulu, YouTube, other streaming options you can find on Roku and Roku itself, I think and hope I can find it somewhere. I have noticed those free options have plenty of gems playing like the ones mentioned and others.

I haven’t googled the other two yet, but would be cool to see what they have been up to, pretty solid cast around Tia in that show. Can’t recall the names, I think lindy booth was the actress who played her office assistant if I recall?

I used to watch it on mytv/insert all other names for the channel here- which was a cable channel playing older series both well known classics and lesser known but still gems of series. But no longer doing the overpriced cable scene. Can’t recall if I’ve seen it on cozi or not while watching Hulu. But I also have Roku Hook up, so between Tubi, Hulu, YouTube, other streaming options you can find on Roku and Roku itself, I think and hope I can find it somewhere. I have noticed those free options have plenty of gems playing like the ones mentioned and others.

I haven’t googled the other two yet, but would be cool to see what they have been up to, pretty solid cast around Tia in that show. Can’t recall the names, I think lindy booth was the actress who played her office assistant if I recall?

Yes Lindy Booth was the bubbly, energetic redhead. She was such a good contrast to Tia for comedy and, quite frankly, a really good female buddy duo. Christien Anholt played Nigel, the clumsy, skiddish field assistant. He was in the series Felicity, but I don't know what character he played. Most of his work is unknown to me.

I just found the old Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3 on Popcornflix. ^_^ Not the game, the series. Virtually no one will remember this, but it's one hell of a gem to find.

Yes Lindy Booth was the bubbly, energetic redhead. She was such a good contrast to Tia for comedy and, quite frankly, a really good female buddy duo. Christien Anholt played Nigel, the clumsy, skiddish field assistant. He was in the series Felicity, but I don't know what character he played. Most of his work is unknown to me.

I just found the old Adventures of Super Mario Bros 3 on Popcornflix. ^_^ Not the game, the series. Virtually no one will remember this, but it's one hell of a gem to find.

Oh yeah, It’s all coming back to me now. It’s been a few years since watching it, but the names and dynamics their characters brought to the table are clearing up. The show and it’s characters reminds me of a show on TNT from my childhood that I can’t ever remember the name of... only recall Sir Arthur Conan Doyle being tied to it either in name and works both or just works. But those two were awesome! Cool to know some other stuff they or one of them have been in.

I recall a Mario series growing up but can’t remember if it was that one or another one. I also recall a short lived donkey Kong series on abc family as well. But awesome find! ^^

I recall a Mario series growing up but can’t remember if it was that one or another one. I also recall a short lived donkey Kong series on abc family as well. But awesome find! ^^

Donkey Kong Country!! It was pretty bad but I used to watch episodes just for the novelty because I loved the games.

MUOAnWe.gif

Donkey Kong Country!! It was pretty bad but I used to watch episodes just for the novelty because I loved the games.

MUOAnWe.gif
Yeah! As a kid I liked it. Now if I were to go back and watch it I’d probably struggle to finish it. But loved donkey Kong as a kid and the series for the age was cool to have around.

Lupin III. Though I wouldn't say it's never talked about it since there are fans out there, but it's not as popular or well-known here in the US like Dragon Ball or Naruto.

I haven’t heard anyone except for like- me and two of my irl friends talk about the Umbrella Academy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back