• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy What the tide brought in (CLOSED)

LavaPhoenix

a.k.a. hot volcano chick
I've got a craving for this enemies-to-lovers idea set in a modern world where humans are unaware of the existance of the supernatural beings who dwell among them. Before I bother you with that, be sure to read my info for RP partners:

- I usually reply with 3-4 paragraphs, but when the story needs more background I will probably write more than that.
- English is not my first language , but I strive to be as literate as possible, so I expect my roleplay partner to at least give it a try as well. Grammar shouldn't be an obstacle to creativity.
- No one-liners or 1st person roleplays, please.
- I RP in past tense, I don't like using the present tense in RPs.
- My time zone is CET. I can be a little slow at replying, but I'll try to reply at least once or twice a week.
- OCC talk is fundamental, to share ideas and truly build the RP together, a RP is more exctinging when it's enriched by the creativity of all of its participants.

Back to the craving! Here's the deal!

Carrack is a shapeshifter who dwells underwater in the shape of a great white shark and shifts to his human form to go on dry land and hunt. He usually approaches his victims in bars, where he seduces them and talks them into going on a romantic walk by the beach, eventually dragging them underwater.

He is an opportunist who lives from day to day and, when the currents of the sea lead him to a bay inhabited by a colony of seals, he turns it into his new hunting ground, killing several of them. That is until one day a motorboat runs over him and the waves push him towards the shore, in his human form, severely wounded and unconscious.

Your character finds him and takes him to their home, to clean his wounds and take care of him. But your character is not human either, they are a selkie, like all the other seals, and they don't know they have brought home the monster who has been killing their loved ones. Neither of them will know about each other's nature and Carrack's recovery might be long, so anything could happen.

The plot would ideally lead to romance, which would build up gradually, and it may include drama and darker themes. It can either be MxF or MxM, I'll RP both.
As for face claims, I have both an irl picture and an illustration for Carrack. You tell me which one you prefer.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back