TV & Film What show(s) are you currently watching?

The Magicians based on Lev Grossman's novels! I couldn't sympathize with any of the characters at first because they were such huge assholes, but how things have changed...Love the series now.

Atm I've been binging Romance of the Three Kingdoms (2010) and I've been watching this kdrama on netflix called mr. sunshine, which is about a Korean princess and a Korean immigrant who's a captain in the U.S marines(?) and a bunch of other arcs that surround Korea dealing with foreigners in their country

I finally caught up on Lucifer not too long ago - beyond hyped for the 5th season.

Atm, I'm off and on watching Supergirl on Netflix. I adore The Flash and have been meaning to catch up on all of the relevant TV shows.

Fargo. Never was one for crime dramas like the rest of my family (I'm more of a Cops or Live PD kinda guy), and to be honest the only reason why I picked it up in the first place was because of Mary Elizabeth Winstead, but damn, is it good.

Monday:
9-1-1: 8PM - FOX
The Good Doctor: 9PM - ABC
Manifest: - NBC [Renewed for S2] 2020

Tuesday:
The Flash: 7PM - The CW
NCIS: 7PM - CBS
Arrow: 8PM - The CW
The 100: 8PM - The CW [Renewed for S7, Final season] ***
NCIS: New Orleans: 9PM - CBS

Wednesday:
S.W.A.T.: 8PM - CBS
Criminal Minds: 9PM - CBS
The InBetween: 9PM - NBC

Thursday:
Supernatural: 7PM - The CW
Perfect Harmony - 7:30PM - NBC
The Good Place: 8:30PM - NBC

Friday:
Hawaii Five-0: 8PM - CBS

Sunday:
NCIS: Los Angeles: 8PM - CBS

As my avatar suggests, I am definitely watching The Flash and other arrowverse shows whenever their new seasons air. I also recently just finished a netflix series called Raising Dion, which I loved! I also watch a few network shows on the regular but none is a higher priority than This is Us. I simply adore This is Us!

Outside of anime.

New (to me):
•The Prodigal Son
•Vikings S5
•Black Sails S4
•Harlots S3
•Emergence

Rewatching:
•Siren (hyped for s3)
•Once Upon A Time
•The Magicians

I'm on the last episode of season 4 of Ripper Street. Really enjoying it. Also, rewatching Peaky Blinders for the millionth time.

Binging AHS. Next is Atypical.

Weekly tv shows (some are reality tv trash lmao):

Teen Mom
Outdaughtered
Temptation Island
Evil
Grey’s Anatomy
The Masked Singer
Fixer Upper

Recently finished binges:
A Good Place
Station 19
The Ranch

This is everything I currently watch:
Smallville
Absentia
Adam Ruins Everything
American Dad!
Another Life
Arrow
Batwoman
Black Lightning
Blood & Treasure
Blue Bloods
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Bull
Castlevania
Criminal Minds
DC's Legends of Tomorrow
Doctor Who
Emergence
Family Guy
Fear The Walking Dead
Fuller House
Future Man
Good Witch
Grey's Anatomy
Impractical Jokers
Jack Ryan
Last Man Standing
Living With Yourself
Lost in Space
Lucifer
Man With A Plan
Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
Marvel’s Spider-Man
Marvel's Runaways
NCIS
NCIS: Los Angeles
NCIS: New Orleans
Netflix's She-Ra
Pandora
Power Rangers
Reef Break
Seal Team
Star Trek: Discovery
Star Wars Resistance
Star Wars: The Mandalorian
Station 19
Stumptown
Supergirl
Superstore
Tacoma FD
The Blacklist
The Carbonaro Effect
The Flash
The Good Place
The Haunting of Hill House
The Misery Index
The Orville
The Outpost
The Ranch
The Rookie
The Walking Dead
Transformers: Cyberverse
Treadstone
Van Helsing
Veronica Mars
What We Do in the Shadows
Will & Grace
Wynonna Earp
Young Justice
Young Sheldon

I don’t watch much TV mainly Netflix. But I have been watching a lot of Marvel Netflix. Along with some other of Netflix’s shows. I would watch TV, but eh I don’t have much much that interests me. Though I do want to give some NBC and CW shows a shot. But recently:

Defenders
Punisher
Agents of Shield
Nancy Drew
Constantine

His Dark Materials, Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Mr Robot are what I'm currently watching at the minute. I just finished Dark Money and CLIQUE.

Just finished Fate/Stay Night UBW and it opened up my eyes for the rest of the series. Omw currently to finish Fate/Apocrypha which is definitely not as good but bearable at least~

Currently I'm waiting on episodes for kids shows, ironically. I'm waiting on Miraculous, Zak Storm, and Transformers Rescue Bots Academy (the original Rescue Bots was really good?? They replaced the voice actors for the original characters urrrgggh -_-)

Other than that, I'm waiting for Leigh Bardugo's Shadow & Bone series to come on to Netflix ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back