TV & Film What show(s) are you currently watching?

I'm watching a couple.

The Vampire Diaries. I usually hate that shit but I keep watching for some reason??

Bates Motel, looked interesting so I borrowed the dvd from the library, now watching through netflix because my external dvd player is poop.

and The Arthdal Chronicles, a Korean tv show which is really great but I'm behind several episodes lol

The Perfect Match. I'm not usually one for Asian dramas but I've been meaning to get into them. Will admit I did laugh a few times

The Crown. I also need to finish up Man In The High Castle, and I watch Scrubs in the background sometimes when I'm working.

The Office. Again. Perfect show to help me de-stress in the background of studying for finals, especially since at this point I know most of the lines and can mouth them alongside the actors 😂

Miraculous Ladybug. I honestly love how the characters are super relatable and creative. I’m mostly there for the fandom though.

Currently re-watching Supernatural alongside my friend! :) I've seen up to the 14th season so far. The 15th is in the process of coming out, but I haven't gotten to it yet as my friend and I have only just barely reached the 12th. We'll get there eventually, though!

On the side, my friend and I are watching a cartoon from her childhood. It's been a blast! Once we're done with that series, I'll be showing her a cartoon from my childhood: Teen Titans. I'm greatly looking forward to it!

i found Rookie Historian Goo Hae Ryung really enjoyable for anyone who likes kdramas

I'm on season 5 (I think?) of The Flash on Netflix. Need to watch the most recent season (8) of The Arrow but it's not available on Netflix yet.
I don't watch a lot of TV so I think that's it right now...

I've been wanting to start the Mandalorian but haven't really gotten around to it since I started watching Demon Slayer.

I've been watching Gotham and American Horror Story: Freakshow

Both of these shows have got me hooked.

I'm late to the party but Hannibal. It's such a phenomenal show.

I'm currently watching Put Your Head on My Shoulder it's a cute chinese drama that has the cutest science nerd and it just makes me uwu and then omo.

The Man in the High Castle. There's plenty of RP potential in the show's universe too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back