• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains: Survival/Mystery Multi-Fandom RP (OOC)

Huh... I never thought I'd run into another long running rp again... Is there still space here?

Cool. Imma see whether I'll use an OC or someone from a fandom

You still interested, man?
RP has a good mixture of both OCs and Fandom bois all doing stuff so don't feel obligated to have to chose between either.

And the character limit's nine so you could start off with more than one person.

You still interested, man?
RP has a good mixture of both OCs and Fandom bois all doing stuff so don't feel obligated to have to chose between either.

And the character limit's nine so you could start off with more than one person.
Hi sorry, I just don't know how I feel about a multi fandom rp. The idea sounded neat at first but as I thought about it, I just kinda lost interest. Thanks for considering me but I think I'll try something else

I’mma join this rp but can someone fill me in on what’s happening atm?

Ho boy.
Well, I'll try and give you a rundown of the arcs I'm running and in.

Ghandi (from Civ) is marching to war with the Indian Empire behind him, however he's waiting for a group of mercs in the Wasteland finishing off a rogue AI called Commander Vortex. Vortex is guilty of ghost genocide (long story) and (due to Ghandi) the deaths of thousands of civilians. They have an army at their back and are ready to attack him.

An Elf woman named Findryt is leading a group consisting of Gluttony from Full Metal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Jason Vorheese and Deathstorm from the Arrowverse. She's all promised them something in return for causing as much death and chaos as possible (in the case of Jason she's disguised herself as his mum). A group consisting of a Youtuber with superpowers, two Samurai, a fat Japanese guy, the member of a rock band, a DBZ Abridged character and a guy named Ramil.

The symbiote situation in NYC was resolved (with the symbiotes and SHIELD having a ceasefire) but Carnage threatens to disrupt the peace...By being himself.

Reed Richards is on his way to Gladius-II but his ship it under attack by monsters the Talons deployed by a shadowy group called the Talons.

On Gladius-II the joint nation of Latveria and the New Republic was attacked by Sith but the Sith are fighting a losing battle that's almost over.

In Skyrim a man named Sigmund holds the region hostage. He claims to be the Dragonborn, but his allegiances and actions speak otherwise. He imprisoned one Dragonborn and seeks to eliminate the others.

We're in Phase 2 now so some new arcs should be starting soon as well.

Considering joining. Does this roleplay have many villains? I have my main villain character in Polibias The Cat, but if it has plenty already I'd go with a pokemon character.

Considering joining. Does this roleplay have many villains? I have my main villain character in Polibias The Cat, but if it has plenty already I'd go with a pokemon character.

Ghandi from Civ
A Rogue AI called Vortex
The cast of Dragonrompa (who have formed an alliance with Cobra from GI: Joe)
A shadow organisation called The Talons who are working to cripple Gladius for some reason.
Shogo Makishima from Psycho-Pass
Carnage from Marvel comics
The darkness/The Great Hunger: The being or force responsible for the death of the Multiverse. Is kept outside of Gladius

And coming soon:
A tag-team of Robbie Rotten and Doctor Doofenshmirtz for a more light-hearted arc.

Good to know. I'm going to go with Polibias, who typically starts as a smaller villain but becomes an extreme threat when able to accumulate power.

every time Karla talks to gunther I keep picturing an evil penguin in my head.
wenk wenk.

Attachments

• 1519351587405.png
    1519351587405.png
    703 KB · Views: 0
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

I've been sifting through the piles of characters and for the life of me I can't find karla's bio. Mind linking where it is or providing it? I'm sorry to bug you but I really need to know more about her.

Edit: managed to find it, yippee. It'd probably be best if we could have links to characters that are in effect in certain areas, so the bios relevant to us can be viewed easily. That would be difficult to do though, so I understand that it's probably unlikely to happen.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back