• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom What Remains (Survival Multi-Fandom)

SINS OF THE AUTOBOTS: ULTRA DESPAIR BOTS
Side: HOPE
(THE LOST LIGHT)

"SOMEONE STOLE THE
MAGNUS ARMOR!" a cry was heard from down the hall.
"I think that would be Magnus," Swerve said, "Wanna meet him?"

---

(VILLAGE IN MEWNISSE)

"Not a problem, sir," Anna said as she began to dig through her bag, "I've always come prepared for those either are too young to drink or can't simply stomach it!"

Anna then shifted through her wares and then asked, "What drink would you be having?"
Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

Anderson would gladly do just about anything to hinder Protestant scum in their progress. Even if it meant working along side a costume wearing psychopath and a man who appeared to be a cyborg. "Well ah'm listening." Anderson looked at Lex to hear more about this Protestant organization.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Cerebella, Filia Medici (And Samson), and Nadia "Ms." Fortune
-New York-

A group of traitors are among them, and it seems that the Symbiotes have done nothing wrong. With the Dreadnought somewhat stopped thanks to Cerebella, things should go by normally. Filia followed D.Va to where she is heading, and while on the way, she is mysteriously joined by Nadia.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

STAR VS. THE WARRIORS OF HOPE

(ROOFTOP)

"Hey, it's not just you, you know? I said, 'we'..." Star said as she waved her wand, "And I got this!"

A single monokuma appeared from behind the two as Star kept her eye on Komaru but aimed her wand at the Monokuma, "Narwhal Blast..." and with that she fired a Narwhal from her wand that struck the Monokuma and destroyed it.

"So don't worry about it..." Star scratched her head with her wand, "What's your name?"
Count Gensokyo Count Gensokyo

Komaru yelped as the Monokuma was blown to pieces in front of her. She hadn't even seen him coming...that's not the first time she could have died already.

IMG_9257.PNG
"K-Komaru. Komaru Naegi," she replied slowly. As she took in all of her surroundings, she heaved out a sigh to relax herself.

IMG_9266.PNG
"I guess I don't really have a choice, do I?" the girl complained as she held out her megaphone-gun in her shaking hands.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Pixels
It took the scout a couple of minutes to try to write it's answer down.
Primarily because the previous sergeant was giving the orders again. Or it would be an entire hour.
"XCOM. How famous are we on this planet?"

~Mewnisse~

--Gong Draco || Stella, BRS--
Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

"There were Dragons in there?" Gong raised a brow as Stella nodded.

"Yes. Although we mostly found corpses of the species." Stella explained to the human-dragon-pokemon in a monotone voice. "That being said, it's highly likely that there were more roaming in the forest though I cannot confirm."

"You talk just like Blaise, you know that?" Gong muttered to himself as Stella tilted her head in confusion. Anna soon offering some ales--alcohol. Stuff that's no good for guys like him. Upon Alm's interjection, the merchant then asked what they'll be having.

"Welp, got any sodas?" Gong asked, letting out a grin.

"So...Da...?" Stella asked in an obviously confused monotone voice. "What's that...?"

~laTowa~

--Minato Arisato--
AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

"I see..." Minato nodded, hearing Sora's insight about the girl's heart makes him wonder if Sora has any special qualities...Like the potential and such. "I guessed so, too. Considering she was in tears when she offered herself to the DJD." He said, soon mumbling something to himself. "maybe a little too selfless..."

--Penny Polendina--

Penny's face somehow went red when asked about her blueprints in a somewhat soft way. She knew that it's for an upgrade of sorts, but something about that statement felt...Off.

"I-I-!" Before Penny could respond, Kaede pried off Miu off of her and covered her mouth, preventing her to go any further.

"I'm not allowed to show that to anyone, though..." Penny muttered, poking both her fingers together in a somewhat shy manner...

(THE LOST LIGHT)

A Diminutive robot entered Swerve's Bar and shouted at its occupants, "WHERE THE HELL IS RODIMUS?! HE SAID THE MAGNUS ARMOR WOULD BE SAFE INSIDE THE VAULT AND GUESS WHAT! WHEN I GOT DOWN THERE ALL I SAW WERE ARTIFICIAL HUMAN TEETH AND A GIANT HOLE!"
Swerve calmly explained to the his fellow transformer, "Oh! he's out."
"WHAT!?"

Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi

---

SIR MARCO DIAZ
(STREETS OF IATOWA)

Marco and Kyoko landed safely in the streets of IaTowa.
"Did we land?" Marco kept his eyes shut as he asked the silver-haired.

Marco slowly opened his eyes as he realized that they have in fact landed, "YES!" Marco praised his luck... which was probably a bad idea.

A Horde Monokumas marched to the tune of the Singing of the Monokuma Kids, they fully intend to tear Marco and Kyoko apart.

Marco screamed as he realized that the two may be in fact doomed.
Then singing of the Monokuma kids were over powered by the blaring sounds of rock music.

tmp-jpg.27348683

An armored hot rod leaped over the junk pile and ran over the group of Monokumas as it made its way to the Marco and Kyoko.
"Run away!" shouted the monokuma kids as they retreated from the scene now that their monokumas were destroyed.
The armored car transformed into a robot who smirked as he looked at the two humans, "Never despair! Rodimus Prime is here!"
maxresdefault.jpg

---
(THE ROOFTOPS)

"K-Komaru. Komaru Naegi," she replied slowly. As she took in all of her surroundings, she heaved out a sigh to relax herself.
"Well, Komaru, I'm Star Butterfly! I'm a magical Princess from the land of Mewnisse!" Star waved her wand around to produce a magical rainbow that abruptly caught on fire to prove her magical powers as she introduced herself to Komaru, "And I promise that we're saving our friends and this city from those kids!"

Star twirled around and casted a spell to create a magic cloud which Star climbed on top of. Once she was on top of the cloud she extended her and to Komaru and said, "Now let's go save the day!"

"I guess I don't really have a choice, do I?" the girl complained as she held out her megaphone-gun in her shaking hands.

"Yeah, I guess not,
" Star laughed nervously she tried her best to keep her peppy mood up in spite of the situation they're in.

---

THE WARRIORS OF HOPE
(THE METROKUMA)

The Warriors of Hope gathered around Starscream as he began to type out the new Demon Hunting targets down.

"Monaca wonders what demon name should we give the new participants?" Monaca thought aloud.

"I don't think we need to give them new names..." Starscream muttered.

"HEY, SERVANT! THIS IS THE DEMON HUNTING LIST!"
Masaru yelled at Starscream and gave the Decepticon a good kick for measure, "WE'RE NOT GIVING THIS LIST TO THOSE OTHER GUYS! IT'S FOR THE WARRIORS OF HOPE ONLY!"

"You mean the pirate robot or the one with a mask?"
Jataro asked his fellow Warrior of Hope.

"Both, duh! Now let me think of a cool demon name for that one," Masaru pointed at the Silver-Haired girl as he answered he then started to think of a name for Kyoko Kirigiri, "I got it! We can call her 'Kyokodos'!"

"That's a wonderful idea!"
Monaca praised the red-headed boy.

"Ooo, can I name that one, Monaca?" Jataro pointed at a picture of Marco.

"Of course you can, Jataro! This is our game, after all!" Monaca nodded at the masked boy.

"Yay! I get to pick a name!" Jataro cheered, "How about... 'Marnox'?"

"That was wonderfully creative, Jataro!" Monaca said, "As expected of the Lil' Ultimate Art!"

"HEY, MONACA! CAN I NAME THAT ONE! SHE'S LIKE TOTALLY ADORBS!"
Kotoko asked the wheel-chair bound girl.

Monaca nodded which made Kotoko's eyes gleamed as she started to think of a name for Star Butterfly.

"How about 'Adorafly'?!" Kotoko suggested, "I think it's a totally adorbs name, y'know?"

The Warriors of Hope all nodded in agreement of Kotoko's suggested name much to her delight although Starscream grimaced at the fact he had to type all of these names down.

"Monaca, the Monokuma kids have reported that the D.J.D. have gone rogue," Nagisa informed the group as he entered the room.

"Oh, Monaca doesn't think we need to worry about them,"
Monaca kept her positive attitude, "It was expected..."

"And they've also said that those Robots from the Lost Light are trying to interrupt our Demon Hunting game..." Nagisa added.

"YAY! That means more demons for us to slay!"
Monaca said with a smile.

"Taking them down means
extra points, ain't that right, Monaca?" Masaru asked Monaca who simply smiled and nodded.

"We've got more names for you to add to the
bounty list, servant!" Masaru bossed Starscream around.

"It's going to be worth it in the end, Starscream; just wait it out,"
Starscream muttered as his wings drooped down as he knew he had to type up even more ridiculous aliases now.

---

(Near the Scrapyard of IaTowa)

A large transformer with a head that looked like an old Television was gathering junk and scrap from destroyed monokumas.

"WOW! Just look at all the new junk we've found!" he said to himself as he walked over to an old radio, "I think it's the perfect time to play some tunes!"

Titans-Return-Krok-1.jpg

"He always plays that song..." Grumbled a Monoformer.
503px-Spinister-boxart.jpg

"It's a good song, Krok!"
a larger Transformer defended the song from his fellow Scavenger, "Besides, You're just mad that you had to get an altmode."
"You know it goes against my religion and keep looking for more scrap, Spinister!"
Krok ordered the large Transformer named Spinister.
maxresdefault.jpg

Nearby A Robot T-Rex protects the Scavengers from hoards of Monokumas.
dsc02988-jpg.27517096

And by his side was a grey robot with a heavily damaged head, shot at the stragglers, "Krok, you guys almost done with that? There's a whole bunch of these monobears!"
"Almost, Crankcase! Just give us a few Nanocycles!"

Appropriately the scavengers commotion caught the attention of those near by.
Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Side: DESPAIR

(THE CYBERTRONIAN COUNCIL)

280px-Revolution5-Windbladeprofile.jpg

A female Cybertronian watched on in horror as the news feed continued to cover the actions of the Warriors of Hope.

"And I thought that Mayhem was bad enough..."
said a screechy but familiar voice.
starscream.jpg

The Female transformer turned around and met optics with a fellow member of the Cybertronian Council and So-Called Chosen One, King Starscream, "Starscream, did the council decided on what to do about this, yet?"

"Not yet, Windblade..."
Starscream replied as he watched the news feed with the City Speaker, "Right now, Optimus is far too worried about the well-being of all involved to really make any sort of decision," the Seeker King expressed annoyance over how Optimus is handling matters.

"But they are human children,"
Windblade defended Optimus' stance on the matter, "We couldn't just wipe them all out."

King Starscream simply replied, "Then let's hope he finds a way to light our darkest hour..." as he walked away.

The City Speaker closed her optics and prayed, "There's got to be a way..."

---
Side: MAYHEM
(DON'T REPLY TO THIS BIT)
(The Golden City of IaTowa)
AUTOBOT PROWL

"This was all your doing, Prowl..."
Optimus said as he looked on at the golden cities of Gladius-2, "Peace; Permanent, secure, unequivocal peace."
The laughter of children was heard not of malice but of joy.
"It all added up - All your predictions and projections; all the work you put into pattern analysis and resolution simulations." Optimus continued to praised Prowl, "The threat of Ultimate Despair has been removed. You were the only one that saw what needed to be done, and I feel foolish for not realizing that sooner."

"Thank you, Prowl."

"Please don't thank me, Optimus." Prowl told his old friend, "I just took my plans to their natural conclusion. It was you and the council. What you did... What you had to do..."

"Don't dwell on it, Old friend. We should move on, knowing what we did was in just cause,"
Optimus said as he looked on at the restored IaTowa, "I only wish we had followed your advice sooner."

Prowl looked blankly at the happy citizens of IaTowa,
"Me too. It was infuriating having all the answers and not being listened to."

"You were right all along, Prowl." Optimus reassured his friend.

"Yes. Yes I was."

"You were right."

(The Grim Reality within the Noizemaze)

"I was right..." Prowl muttered as he woke from his Stasis, "I was..."

Prowl was tied up in a cocoon of silk. The Autobot tried to process what had happened to him until he was greeted by a familiar voice.

"Did you like that, Prowl?" the voice asked, "I hope you did. It' a Positive Reinforcement Prison - Keeps captives docile by giving them everything they want," the voice continued, "You thought it eschewed the concept of punishment so we nixed it."

Prowl looked around to find the one who was speaking to him, "Your voice..."

"Afterwards, you had me develop the Neo World Program; much more effective,"
the voice spoke, "Not as Effective as the Noisemaze... But you'll have to take my word for that, HYEH-HYEH-HYEH!" the voice cackled on and on.

"It's you, isn't it?" Prowl asked the voice, "It's Mesothulas."

"HYAH! As if that name means anything any more,"
Mesothulas laughed at Prowl.

"I... I don't understand,"
Prowl started the process what was happening but could not reach a conclusion much to the amusement of Mesothulas.

"
WHAT?! YOU 'DON'T UNDERSTAND'? THE ULTIMATE ANALYTICAL MIND CAN'T UNDERSTAND!" Mesothulas exclaimed in faux shock, "I feel like I've won already! SUCCESS!" with glee in his voice Prowl's captor requested, "Say it. I want to hear you say it. You 'don't understand' what?"

"I don't understand how you're here,"
Prowl answered defiantly, "How is it possible?"

"Oh, I like knowing things you don't, Prowl,"
Mesothulas giggled within the shadows just out of Prowl's sight, "Is this what it's like to be you? A Coffin Full of Secrets where your head should be?"
Mesothulas continued to taunt Prowl, "It causes me to consider: Who would be interested in knowing all the things Prowl knows? No one? Anyone? EVERYONE?"

Prowl sneered as he said, "You've had this long, and the best you can do is Blackmail? Revenge? Your mind never used to be so small, Mesothulas."

Mesothulas couldn't help but laugh at Prowl's statement, "My Mind's bigger than ever, Prowl. But then it's had a lot of time, and a lot of room to expand," Mesothulas continued on his rant, "Blackmail and Revenge? By-Products. I need something from you, and aim to ensure I get it! If I do not get it, then it's time for a few truths to come tumbling down for all to enjoy."

Prowl stood his ground and spoke, "I know how this works, Mesothulas. I'm not entering into any dialogue until you give me proof that you have speck one of dirt on me."

"You strive for control, even in the face of defeat. The most marvelous specimen,"
Mesothulas took time to admire his captive's moxy, "With that much hope, it's no wonder why you started working with Future Foundation..." Mesothulas then returned to the topic at hand, "Proof? Yes. Of course. And then: Talk." Mesothulas then crept back even further to the darkness, "Get cozy... I've got a game to play..."

Prowl hanged his head down... alone within the dark.

---
Side: DESPAIR
(AUTOBOT REFUGEE SHELTER)

Miu_Iruma_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(2).gif THE ULTIMATE INVENTOR MIU IRUMA + KAEIDIOTKaede_Akamatsu_Bonus_Mode_Pixel_Icon_(2).gif

"See, Miu!" Kaede scolded her friend, "You're making her feel uncomfortable!"

Miu pried Kaede's hand off of her mouth, "What the fuck, Kaeidiot! I was just trying to make things fu--"

The Lights then shut off... which left only a single television to illuminate the room.

"Wh-What happened to the lights?"
Miu shivered in fear.

Across the room Sonia covered her mouth, "N-not again..."

A Bear-Shaped figure appeared through the screen.

"Upupupupupu..."

"CLASS IS IN SESSION!"

DESPAIR CHAPTER 2: DESPAIR AND RULE
START

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

Last edited:
Sins of the Autobots
Side hope

Celica was at this point confused. This must be Ultra Magnus but she was not sure if she wanted to speak to him. So she looked to swerve "Should I wait for him to calm down? He seems pretty livod regarding his armor."

----------------------------
Village in Mewnisse

Alm looked at Gong confused "I was going to ask if they had any orange juice. But now I'm curious as to what this Soda is. Hey Miss if you do have this Soda stuff how much would you ask for it?"

Thepotatogod Thepotatogod Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

Markiplier: Rush Valley
Mark put a hand on Ramil's shoulder "Hey." He said, softly "Listen to me. I came to this country from a to find people's loved ones. There's organisations out there to help people. We just need to keeping moving until we find one. Another police station, or...Or some kind of government office. It's out there and I'll help you find it. I'm heading that way anyway so it's no trouble..."

He took one deep breath as he moved his arm away "But right now, I need to find these killers and stop them. There won't be a police station or a town hall in this country that's safe until I do. They're just gonna keep butchering people until somebody stops them."

"Gluttony, Jason and that woman."
"Hold on, did you say Gluttony?" One of the soldiers butted in
"Yeah. Fat small guy who eats people and has a marking on his tongue." Mark explained "Do you know him?"

The soldier's face turned pale "That's impossible. He's dead. He's been dead for years."
Mark walked up to him "He's some kind of different version then. Alternate universe counterpart." He explained, speaking in a calm yet stern tone "But, if he's like the Gluttony you guys know then maybe we know how to kill him."

AbominableTouma AbominableTouma Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

The Wasteland
"Yeah, I've heard of XCOM. You guys are Indian special forces or something, right?"
The raider shook his head "Shit, I thought Ghandi's boys already knew about Vortex. At least that's what Noose has been sayin'."

GearBlade654 GearBlade654

Magnus Burnsides and D.Va: Helicarrier Dreadnought
Magnus, in his unconscious state stirred slightly, thoughts rushing through his head. He fought with himself to wake up, and stand on his feet in order to finish what he and Qrow and so many others had started a day ago. Despite this, he couldn't find the strength in his now broken body.

He gasped as his eyes slowly opened, seeing the face of a SHIELD agent who was operating on him.
"Magnus?" She said, softly "Magnus, can you hear me?"
"Yes..." He said, his voice weak and hoarse
"We did it. Helicarrier's stopped."
-
Reed took a few cautious steps forwards, making his way towards a console "According to my friend, the woman who started all of this was a SHIELD agent with glowing blue eyes." He explained "D.Va, anything else?"
"White, and I'm thinking late twenties." D.Va said "I'm heading up there now."

She started to limp up the stairs, making her way to the flight deck with Fillia, Nadia and the symbiote behind her.
-
Reed turned towards the symbiotes "That doesn't really narrow it down, but it's a start. I can narrow the list down and keep working from there." He spoke at a fast pace and typed away at the console
"Richards, Reed." The computer said "Voice recognition required."
"Susan. Franklin." Reed said in a firm tone
"Retina scan required."

Reed leaned towards the console as it scanned his eyes. There were at least four more tests Reed had put in place himself after the Skrull invasion. It was all precautionary, and by now he was used to it.
"Welcome back, Doctor Richards."

Now inside of the system, Reed got to work narrowing down the list. The first separation he made was SHIELD agents assigned to New York before taking down every female agent. The next few separations were race and age, but the list was still over one hundred.

By the time he'd gotten to that stage, D.Va had reached the main floor. Steadying herself on a wall, she looked into the room that had seen the most fighting. The symbiotes had stood down, backed towards the stairs, on-guard just in case the fighting would break out again.

"Where's Magnus and Bjornson?" She asked, some concern in her voice

Zamasu Zamasu Morbuskid Morbuskid AbominableTouma AbominableTouma MainEventMan MainEventMan

Lexcorp Bunker: Metro-Gotham
"There's a cult of within this city." Lex explained "Even before the collapse of the Multiverse, they were running Gotham into the ground..And now they're expanding their reach."
He turned towards Anderson "And they're doing so in the name of the Protestant faith. A holy crusade, if you will. Taking every gang and organisation under their wings...Or tearing them to pieces if they refuse."

He tapped a few buttons on the side of his suit, displaying a holographic image of Scarecrow "A week ago, they subtly helped a psychopath named Jonathan Crane in his experiments, handing him a device that allowed him to enhance his chemical weapons. A toxin that causes people to experience their worst fears, but now..."

He tapped again, showing an image of one of the Nightmare Bat-men.
"They have been given genuine form. A contact of mine snapped his before I lost contact...And, I don't think it's a coincidence that while I'm getting close to discovering their true identity that Crane attacks the city."

"I want you two gentlemen to drop into Crane's territory and recover my contact's files. If they followed instructions, it should be in a warehouse within the middle of the impact zone."

ManyFaces ManyFaces The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

Karla and Venkman: Diamond City
Karla let go of Cortova's hand, raising one of her eyebrows
"What kind of name's that?" She asked "I mean, I've heard weirder but what were your parents like?"
-
"Listen, Slade, buddy." Venkman said with a slight grin, only to immediately drop it, taking on a stern expression "I've got a proposition. Thing is, the timetable's gone up. It will the moment Vortex finds out that people are rallying against him. He won't care if he doesn't have the numbers, he'll throw everything he's got at this city and build up while you recover."

With his hands in his pockets, he stepped away from the aircraft "I spoke to him when he tried to invade my country. And trust me, he's like a frightened child with his hands on firepower. He'll lash out at anything he deems a threat, regardless of consequences..." He explained, before letting out a heavy sigh "Whatever timetable you guys got, throw it in the bin."

Taking his hands out of his pockets he pointed at the other Mages "Me and my buddies can teleport people around. Speeds up the process while you take the plane. We can only take non-humans with us, but it'll make getting allies easier."

Eliasdagood Eliasdagood The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Morbuskid Morbuskid Fran DeArc Fran DeArc Donder172 Donder172

Minity: The Wall
Minity waited until Aemon was occupied as a wounded man was brought inside and stood up. She wrapped a hood cloak around herself for warmth and started to walk outside. Due to the cloak and her dark clothing, nobody tried to stop her along the way as she kept the hood over her head. Making her way towards the gates, she watched a few more armed soldiers run towards it.

"What is going on?" She asked
"Some fool crashed into the wall, and now he's starting a fight with us."
Making her way outside with the others, it didn't take them long to catch up with the Mandalorian.
"Stand down, all of you." She ordered "This violence is pointless."

She pulled her hood back "What do you want?" She asked the two Night's Watch soldiers
"For him to leave." One said "We don't have time for drunken pilots."
"And what do you want?" Minity asked Kot

Donder172 Donder172

Last edited:
Cortova raises an eyebrow in return, confused. “Is it? In my world, it’s a fairly standard name.” She says, and shrugs. “Mom was a merchant, and Dad was a soldier.” Technically True. Her mother was a smuggler, and her father was a mercenary like her. “I suppose since we’re talking about families now, what’s yours like?”

Pixels
It turned to write again.
And saw the paper had been taken up in its big scrawly amateur writing. So much for that.
Tossing the paper away, it "told" the raider to wait by making a stop gesture.
Then, a second later, the raider heard in his mind,
"Testing... testing... You hear me? Think yes if that's correct."

~laTowa~

--Penny Polendina || Minato Arisato--
AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

"N-no, I was just..." Penny tried to quell the two's arguments when the lights suddenly went out, a single Television lit up in the distance showing a monochromatic cartoon bear of some sort. Oddly enough, it kinda reminds her of the Grimm.

"What's...?" Minato looked at the screen in confusion as he hears Sonia's distressed gasp...Something's up with the bear that makes her uncomfortable. Soon enough, Minato let out a sigh, hearing the words 'Class is in session'. "Come on, really...?" He mumbled, irritated by the mere mention of his previous school life...It was troublesome, really.
--ACT. 2(DESPAIR) START--

(Of Hope)
--Izuku Midoriya || Shoto Todoroki || Sash Lilac--
Thawne Thawne

"Likewise." Todoroki nodded as the group continued on running, soon hearing explosions nearby and mechanical voices. "Something's here." he stopped, prompting the group behind him to stop running.

"Is it one of those bears?" Lilac stepped forward, as if trying to confirm if what he heard was an enemy.

"No...It's one of them." Todoroki said as a giant mechanical reptile came into view. "Cybertronians...Looks like they're armed."

"HOLY...!" Izuku's mouth widened at the sight of the mech, "IT'S HUGE!" he gasped, trying to comprehend what the dinobot is.

As this was happening, a few Monokumas appeared from the alleyway, coming into view. There are some Destroy Monokumas there that might appear familiar to Vivio and Einhart...

"Looks like we have company." The Lucky Student said, looking behind him to see a couple of the bears along with several Destroy Monokumas approaching behind them. "Oh, and a lot, too."

"Oh man, this CAN'T be good." Izuku gulped, curling his hand into a sling; his middle finger glowing as it pressed against his thumb. "DELAWARE SMASH!" He released his finger as pressured wind emmited with a spark, strong gusts of wind pressing against the monobear horde, pushing them back, only chipping off a few parts. As time passes, the horde appears to increase in number...

Minity waited until Aemon was occupied as a wounded man was brought inside and stood up. She wrapped a hood cloak around herself for warmth and started to walk outside. Due to the cloak and her dark clothing, nobody tried to stop her along the way as she kept the hood over her head. Making her way towards the gates, she watched a few more armed soldiers run towards it.

"What is going on?" She asked
"Some fool crashed into the wall, and now he's starting a fight with us."
Making her way outside with the others, it didn't take them long to catch up with the Mandalorian.
"Stand down, all of you." She ordered "This violence is pointless."

She pulled her hood back "What do you want?" She asked the two Night's Watch soldiers
"For him to leave." One said "We don't have time for drunken pilots."
"And what do you want?" Minity asked Kot

Donder172 Donder172
"I'm looking for my brothers and Mand'alor, our leader." he said as he observes Minity. He then turns his attention to the Night Watch Soldiers "Call me a fool again and you will see how wrong you are. And I'm not drunk or pilot." he said as he still struggles speaking Basic. And it would be noticable that it's not his native language. Making many mispronounciations.

Bjornson Gudrun: New York

Bjornson was not very far away from D.VA, in fact he was behind her facing the opposite direction as he had lost track of Reed. Bjornson heard his name and swung around being careful with his sword, making sure not to damage anything with it before he saw D.VA and replied, "I'm over here, and Magnus was wounded, last time I saw him he was brought onto that strange flying vessel that is like this but smaller." Bjornson tried his best to explain where Magnus was, referring to the quinjet, of course he did not know the name of it nor the technology of this place.

Senshi, Shimazu, and Take: Rush Valley

Shimazu walked up to Mark and Ramil, before looking to Mark, "We can't find his family yet, not until this manipulative witch is cast from her power, the quicker we make it safer for others the quicker we may find his family alive," Shimazu said. Senshi then walked over to Shimazu and put his hand upon Shimazu's shoulder, "We can't just sit watch and disregard these people, they need some sort of consultation or atleast closure, wars are not always won by fighting, we must show her that we are not bothered by her because that's all she wants, I have seen it in her eyes." Meanwhile Take sat down and grunted, the pain had seemed to be gone from his bite mostly. Senshi quickly remembered and while the soldier was still in the room Senshi approached him and asked, "Are those creatures bites poisonous, the 'Gluttony' you speak of?"
The Mad Queen The Mad Queen AbominableTouma AbominableTouma The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

KYOKO KIRIGIRI
IMG_9628.GIF

(STREETS OF IATOWA)

SIR MARCO DIAZ
(STREETS OF IATOWA)

Marco and Kyoko landed safely in the streets of IaTowa.
"Did we land?" Marco kept his eyes shut as he asked the silver-haired.

Marco slowly opened his eyes as he realized that they have in fact landed, "YES!" Marco praised his luck... which was probably a bad idea.

IMG_9249.PNG

"Keep your voice down," Kyoko whispered."You can't be sure that--"

But before Kyoko could tell Marco anything, they had already been discovered, no thanks to his premature celebration.

A Horde Monokumas marched to the tune of the Singing of the Monokuma Kids, they fully intend to tear Marco and Kyoko apart.

Marco screamed as he realized that the two may be in fact doomed.

Kyoko began to draw out her hacking gun, prepared to make a hasty getaway.

The singing of the Monokuma kids was overpowered by the blaring sounds of rock music.
tmp-jpg.27348683

An armored hot rod leaped over the junk pile and ran over the group of Monokumas as it made its way to the Marco and Kyoko.
"Run away!" shouted the monokuma kids as they retreated from the scene now that their monokumas were destroyed.
The armored car transformed into a robot who smirked as he looked at the two humans, "Never despair! Rodimus Prime is here!"

IMG_9237.PNG

Another Cybertronian...Autobot, bright red, sports-car alternative mode. It seemed like he had scared the Monokuma Kids and their robots off for the time being.

Kyoko cut straight to the chase.

IMG_9248.PNG

"Where did you come here from?" she asked, uninterested in Rodimus' showy entrance.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

KOMARU NAEGI
IMG_9629.GIF

(THE ROOFTOPS)

(THE ROOFTOPS)

"Well, Komaru, I'm Star Butterfly! I'm a magical Princess from the land of Mewnisse!" Star waved her wand around to produce a magical rainbow that abruptly caught on fire to prove her magical powers as she introduced herself to Komaru, "And I promise that we're saving our friends and this city from those kids!"

Star twirled around and casted a spell to create a magic cloud which Star climbed on top of. Once she was on top of the cloud she extended her hand to Komaru and said, "Now let's go save the day!"

"I guess I don't have much of a choice, do I?"

"Yeah, I guess not," Star laughed nervously as she tried her best to keep her peppy mood up in spite of the situation they're in.

Komaru hesitantly grabbed Star's hand and clambered onto the magic cloud. Without any more words to add, she gazed down again at the desolate streets of the city.

Last edited:

(High above IaTowa)

Star and Komaru rode the magical cloud and scouted the area.

Star then spotted something down below, "KOMARU! LOOK!"
Star pointed at what appeared to be a pure white Cybertronian being assulted by a gang of Monokumas.
"We've got to save him!" Star exclaimed as she used her wand to propel them closer to the Transformer in peril.

---

SIR MARCO DIAZ
(The Streets of IaTowa)

"If you wanna know, I'm from the Lost Light, the Ship I'm the captain of," Rodimus answered the silver-haired girl, "And I'm here to save humans like you."

Rodimus then looked at the demolished monokumas and gave the Ultimate Detective a cocky smirk, "And you're welcome."

"Thank you!" Marco exclaimed as he hugged Rodimus' leg.

"Uh... yeah..." Rodimus wasn't sure how to process this.

Karla and Venkman: Diamond City
"Ah, mostly absent and mostly dead." Karla answered, the same stupid grin on her face "Now, there was something about teleportation..."
"Yes!" Venkman cut in "I'm willing to take people across the wasteland and gather support. Will have to be non-human though, because paradoxes are a bitch."

Karla's grin widened as she slowly and deliberately turned towards Deathstroke "Pilot said I only needed your permission for take off." She explained "Magical portals weren't mentioned, like. At all." She walked to Venkman's side "Loooooopholes." She teased
"Only if you promise to behave." Venkman said, sternly
"Listen, I already promised to only blow up that brat Vortex and his robot army." Karla said with a heavy sigh, more like a teenager not being allowed to go to a party than a trained mercenary
"Very well." Venkman said "Cortova?" He asked "You want to meet some more likeminded people?"
Eliasdagood Eliasdagood
-
On another side of the city, Snake was on patrol with Quiet when he bumped into Dallas.
"You know." He said, examining the man "Our R&D guys could probably get you some better gear. That armour seems a bit...Outdated."
Morbuskid Morbuskid

"Are you threatening us?" The soldier scoffed "There's thousands of us and only one of yo..."
"Men of the Night's Watch, allow me to take this man off your hands." Minity said "Before a pointless fight breaks out, and trust me when I say it is the least I can do for your services." She said in a calm and clear tone "As we sit here, arguing over piloting skill there are people suffering in this world and posts on the wall not being attended to. We all must do our duty."
Minity could tell from the way the armoured man was speaking that his language was poor, making him some kind of native to a far off land and possibly one of many that had merged with the death of the world.
"I'm also searching for people dear to my heart. Perhaps we can help each other?" She asked, making sure to speak clearly so that Kot would understand her
Donder172 Donder172

Markiplier: Rush Valley
"No." The soldier said "At least not according to the reports. A single bite could take a man's head off but Gluttony didn't seem to be venomous."
Mark walked towards the Samurai "Yeah, fighting her on her own terms smells like a great big trap. I don't like it."
"Do you have a plan?" Another soldier asked
"Nope, I never have a plan...Though, I don't think I can make shit up as I go along, not this time."

There was the sound of several airhorn being blasted outside of the station, simultaneously, causing Mark to jump. He walked to the entrance of the station to see the gathered soldiers had their guns trained on Findryt. She had the airhorns pointed upwards and a look of disappointment on her face.
"I'm not actually here, you idiots." She said with a sigh "You open fire, you'll be shooting each other."

Mark charged outside, dual axes in hand and dived at her, only to fall right through the illusion and land face-first in the dirt.
"Like I said. Not actually here." Findryt scoffed
Morbuskid Morbuskid AbominableTouma AbominableTouma The Omen of Death The Omen of Death

D.Va: Helicarrier Dreadnought
"Take care of him, please." D.Va said, softly. She then limped up the stairs to the bridge, finding Reed working away at a console
"D.Va..."
"Call me Hana." She said
"I've narrowed the list down, but I'm still looking at dozens of agents."

Hana limped over, seeing a familiar face on the computer screen "It's her."
"You're sure?" Reed asked "Hold on a minute." Reed muttered "That's Abigail Prowse."
"So we have a name. How do we find her?"
"We don't..." Reed said, grimly "She died two months ago."

He looked over his shoulder at the symbiotes "But, I've seen people cheat death before."
Morbuskid Morbuskid Zamasu Zamasu AbominableTouma AbominableTouma

???
The group's discovery was watched through the feed of a camera, and, in a darkened room there were the feeds coming from several cameras being beamed from multiple black and white screens. There was a firm knock on a door before the darkness was interrupted, a crack of light flooding into the room.
"Ma'am." The shaken voice of a man said "What shall I tell the Generals?"
"SHIELD's crippled, and the Klyntar are close to extinction. But, we must hold back on Operation Errettung until further notice."
"Ma'am?"
"The Talons aren't finished with this world, not yet."

Last edited:
The Wasteland
The Raider would jump with a start as he heard Pixel's voice in his head
"What the fuck?" He muttered, his eyes widened and his voice shaken "H-how are you doing this?"

The two were close, with a small town just over the hill. Despite his current situation, the Raider felt less panicked knowing that he was closer to home. With the world as it was, he had heard stories of psychic beings in the Wasteland. He just didn't expect a robot to be one of them.

GearBlade654 GearBlade654
Latverivin
With the Skywalker twin duplicates dead, and with the invading army surrounded on multiple sides it didn't take long for the army to outright surrender. Doom watched from his throne room as his army of Doombots rounded up the survivors, escorting them to ships. They would be taken to the prison on Gladius' moon where they would eventually stand trial for their actions.

Doom said nothing, he simply watched as yet another threat to his country was dealt with. It had been easy, but it seemed too easy for Victor's liking. As he pondered if the Conglomerate would strike again, Leia was in talks with the Queen of Naboo. As Doom had said, this was not her birth mother but merely another duplicate. The Senator had watched versions of herself and her brother die at the hands of an ally, but she pushed it out of her mind.

Her brother was alive, sitting at the Jedi Temple and keeping out of politics for now. It had been under Doom's instructions that the Jedi act as a vanguard during the invasion in case a conflict between the Jedi and Sith were to break out, causing even further damage and bloodshed. As the Queen would be discussing terms of surrender, Leia paused as she felt a cold chill run through her core.

There was a disturbance in the force. She had felt it earlier when the Sith had set foot in her new country, and she quickly stood to her feet, storming out of the room.
"Victor. Send reinforcements to the Jedi Temple. Now" She ordered "The Conglomerate's up to something."

As Doom prepared to send a squadron of Doombots to the Temple, the door to his throne room was thrown from it's hinges. A small dropship smashed through the throne room, stopping mere meters away from Doom's feet and crushing a few Doombots in the process. The doors opened, and within the ship Doom could see the shapes of dozens and dozens of Sith Knights, the light of their ignited lightsabers filling the room with a red and intense glow.

Doom slowly rose from his throne, his metal gauntlets glowing with magical lightning.
"A Sith?" One of the Knights asked
"Worse." Doom muttered

Last edited:
Cortova just sort of watches Karla, trying to figure out how much danger she’s in from the woman. Her appearance doesn’t bother her of course, she’s used to working with far stranger looking people. She just doesn’t know how likely she is to be hit by friendly fire, and that worries her. This woman is obviously nuts.

At Venkman’s question, she nods, smiling a bit. “You know it! And even though I’m apparently not human, I should probably go through first so Queen can reconnect.” She doesn’t go into detail, not sure how much she trusts the mercs.

XCOM
"Alright, man, calm down."
"Lemme test this out first. You see a grey armored figure in front of you?"
Pixels, as if it was listening in, waved it's hand.
"That's Commando Type One. But because formalities are nearly gone in the wasteland, we've gone and called it Pixels."
"You hear me, right?"

Caesar watched the newly formed beast army take shape. They seemed to be enthusiastic about their new powers, he chuckled at Anika's enthusiasm.
Upon getting Gandhi's message the mad scientist could only assume it was to praise him on his genius work. He was one step closer to being the greatest scientist in the world.
Caesar left the beast men and returned to his room with the message.

"Are you threatening us?" The soldier scoffed "There's thousands of us and only one of yo..."
"Men of the Night's Watch, allow me to take this man off your hands." Minity said, "Before a pointless fight breaks out, and trust me when I say it is the least I can do for your services." She said in a calm and clear tone "As we sit here, arguing over piloting skill there are people suffering in this world and posts on the wall not being attended to. We all must do our duty."
Minity could tell from the way the armored man was speaking that his language was poor, making him some kind of native to a far-off land and possibly one of many that had merged with the death of the world.
"I'm also searching for people dear to my heart. Perhaps we can help each other?" She asked, making sure to speak clearly so that Kot would understand her
@Donder172
Kot nods understandingly. Able to understand just what she meant. Yet, the question at hand now with him was who she was looking for. She was certainly not Republic, otherwise, she would have already recognized what his culture was capable of. This woman was different from those who he met before, yet he couldn't get on what that was. Something like the man in that weird costume. Perhaps another great warrior? "We will see... who are you looking for?" he said slowly as he tries to make himself more understandable, yet from inside he hated talking in this language. But right now, maybe the guards were right, if he would fight now he might not find his fellow Mandalorians anymore. Yet he wasn't alone, he had his trusty Basilisk.

Ben 10
Hellicarrier Dreadnought

Ben had arrived in the control room to see Reed and D.Va looking at a picture of the woman that caused all this.

"You think she faked her death maybe?" Ben asked.

Sora
Iatowa-Despair

Sora's head snapped up as the lights went out. He heard Sonia gasp. He looked where she was looking.

"What's going on now?" Sora muttered.

Vivio Takamachi

Iatowa-Hope
Vivio looked behind her to see some familiar Monokumas. Anger flashed in her eyes as she used Jet step and appeared in front of one of the Monokuma's. It tried to attack her. She dodged and countred slamming a Magic enhanced fist right through the Monokuma Bot.

Ramil&Piccolo
Rush Valley

Ramil nodded at Mark and then blinked at the description of Gluttony.

'Wait a second... A creature named Gluttony? Biting people's heads off?' Ramil thought. He looked at the uniform the soldiers were wearing. The Gears began turning in his head. And suddenly the images flashed through his head of him watching an anime called.... His eyes widened.

'Holy crap... We're in the world of Fullmetal Alchemist!'

While that was happening Piccolo proceeded to walk up to the illusion of Findryt.

"So... Just gonna get straight to the point... What's your end game?" He asked.

The Mad Queen The Mad Queen Morbuskid Morbuskid The Omen of Death The Omen of Death Zamasu Zamasu Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Hyrulezea - Zelda

Within the land of Hyrulerza stood the castle of Hyrule, undisturbed. At the window of one of the castle's highest peak, Princess Zelda could be seen, looking off into the vast distance. She's grown used to the the land of Eorza and Hyrule coming together as one. The kingdom is currently at peace thanks to the archbishop and her love and dedication to the people. She didn't mind the archbishop running the show as the leader, but she still couldn't help but to wonder.

"Our world is once again changing... but for better or worse?"

In truth, Zelda wanted to go out into the world. She wanted to explore the new world-- or rather worlds-- forming around her. As much as she valued her people, the archbishop seemed to have all things under control and to an extent she felt like a figure head.

Zelda then stood up and sighed, "I've made up my mind."

She opened her closet and began to prepare herself for the adventure ahead. She would inform the archbishop of her departure soon, but for now she once again took on her persona of "Shiek" and when night fell, she set herself off. Next destination: Mewnisse.

Mewnisse - Zelda

She had finally arrived in Mewnisse under the guise of "Shiek." While traversing, she noticed two figures in the distance: a young woman with long, blue hair and a little girl holding a parasol.

"Wait a moment," Shiek said under her breath, "I think I know who that that is..."

Although it went against Shiek's personality to greet people, she had a feeling who the blue haired-girl was. She knew her from somewhere, but she couldn't place her finger on it...

Shiek then appeared before them in a smokescreen and nodded, "Greetings..."

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts

CraftStar - Kat

Kat's eyes slowly opened. She then groaned and stretched.

"...?"

The young shifter looked around and saw her stardust-spangled cat Dusty perched up on a tree, scratching his ears. Good, at least Dusty was still with her.

"Where are we?" she asked in her native tongue.

Dusty simply stared down at her, a sign that he was just as lost as she was. Besides Kat was a letter from a group called "The Alliance" and then she read the letter.

"CraftStar?"

It also talked about some scavenger hunt taking place and the rewards that came with it. Kat was interested. Not only did the people of CraftStar offered some rewards, but they were asking for help and she wasn't the kind of person to turn down any kind of help.

"Dusty! I know what we have to do!" Kat exclaimed as she floated off the floor.

Dusty responded with his typical meows and glided towards his owner. In an instant the two glided off.

~Moments later~

Although eager, Kat failed to find any of the items on the list. No treasure chests, no nothing. They stopped in the plains and Kat sat down in defeat.

Kat sighed, "... This is harder than I thought."

She lamented over her failure to find a single Item, but she then heard a sound from afar. In the distance, she could see a what looked to be a pink-haired woman with a long scarf. Quick on her feet, Kat glided up to the woman, hoping that she was another scavenger who had at least one item.

"Hey!" She called cheerfully, "Are you looking for stuff too?"

Fran DeArc Fran DeArc

IaTowa-- Sombra (Despair)

Outside in a more secluded part of the streets nearby the Cybertonian Council, three Autobot guards stood around socializing with one another.

"And then--" Before the chatter could continue, the talkative robot was stunned and then fell to the floor. The other two Autobots stepped away in horror.

"What happened?!" One asked.

"I-I don't know!" The other exclaimed.

While the two looked at each other in fear, a figure appeared before them.

"¿Qué tal?"

The Autobots tried to retaliate, but one was immediately stopped by her hack and couldn't move. Their abilities were disabled for the time being. The other one shot a few bullets, but she teleported out of sight. As he looked around, he was too late as he was shot in the back by the mysterious assailant. Surprisingly, he didn't die. The immobile Autobot watched in complete fear.

"No, no, no!" The terrified Autobot called out.

The purple hacker then appeared in front of the Autobot and tapped his nose with one finger, "Boop~."

In an instant, the Autobot fell to the floor, alive but completely imobile.

"Heh... That was easier than I thought," Sombra said as a virtual key card appeared in front of her. They were just like omnics, except bulkier. Also, unlike omnics, her hacks weren't able to kill them. They were stunned and this was new to Sombra.

"Huh... I guess these models are different," It annoyed her that they weren't dead, but hey, she was at least able to stun them. Besides, that meant more research for her. The more knowledge the better

The Talon agent, now gone rogue, had her sights set on Cybertronian Council. Even though this world was under the protection of Overwatch, Sombra thought that was a joke. What can Overwatch do? With her expert hacking skills, she could gain access with ease and acquire all the information she needed. Sombra would infiltrate and control the city from the inside and she wouldn't let anyone stand in her way.

"Mess with the best... die like the rest," Sombra said as she turned herself invisible.

tenor.gif

Diamond City - Jesse McCree and Aloy

McCree blew a puff of smoke as he unloaded his gun, "You ain't that bad, Kid."

"I can handle myself... and don't call me a kid," Aloy replied.

It been a few hours since Former Blackwatch Agent Jesse McCree and gifted huntress Aloy teamed up. Under bizarre circumstances, the two were forced to travel together. McCree could remember falling asleep on a train set for his home Santa Fe and upon waking up he was here. He also received a recall from Overwatch, but he ignored the call. Overwatch is dead and it should stay that way. Aloy, on the other hand, had been traveling for a while now across the land and she's been doing fine. This isn't surprising though because Aloy was always a resourceful adventurer, even in the most harshest of conditions.

McCree raised an eyebrow at the red-haired girl, "How old are 'ya, again?"

"Old enough to take care of myself," replied Aloy with confidence, "I've been through worse than this."

McCree smirked, "Heh, heh... I'm sure you have, Kid."

While McCree chuckled to himself, Aloy nodded her head at his statement then looked up.

"Civilization ahead," Aloy explained, pointing ahead, "We might be able to salvage a few supplies."

In an instant Aloy rushed towards the town, leaving McCree to catch up. As they got closer, they noticed that the place was guarded by a wall.

"Place must be heavily armed," McCree said.

"Then we find a more... creative way to get through," Aloy said as she threw her rope caster over the wall.

McCree was initially against Aloy's idea, but knocking on the door didn't look like a good idea either. Besides, this was something he could see himself doing, too. Once they got over the wall, McCree led the way until the two had to hide.

"Guards. Head's up," the futuristic cowboy whispered.

"We should sneak past them," Aloy suggested, "They might call in reinforcements."

McCree glanced over his shoulder to see how many of them there were. Only three: a man with an eyepatch, a woman, and a guy in some uniform. It didn't look that bad. They could take them, but the odd of reinforcements coming in was a possibility.

"Gonna take your word, Kid," McCree ultimately decided, "Can't afford an outnumbered gunfight."

With that, the two were sneaking past the three, hoping that they wouldn't see them.

Morbuskid Morbuskid The Mad Queen The Mad Queen

Mewnisse - Hanzo Shimada, Yuki Cross, and Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

When traveling around the world, the possibilities of meeting new people are more common than you think. Hanzo Shimada knew this, but he never thought that they'd accompany him on his travels. Prior to arriving in Mewnisse, he met Lady Lunafreya Nox Fleuret, the Oracle of Eos and former Princess of Tenebrae. She had many reasons why she was traveling, one of them was because it was her duty to help those in need, regardless of where they came from. Then there was the Yuki Kuran, the pureblood vampire princess. She honestly has no idea how she ended up here in Mewnisse, but all she wanted was to go back home. Sure, she liked Luna's company and grew to respect Hanzo, but she wanted to see all her old friends again.

Yuki yawned, "I'm kinda tired. Maybe we should rest somewhere."

Luna looked at Hanzo, "We have been traveling for quite some time now and there is a village ahead of us."

Hanzo stood quite for a moment then sighed, "Very well. We will rest for today."

Yuki jumped with happiness while Luna chuckled at her response. Once the arrived at the village, Yuki made quick work to find a place to sit down and take five, meanwhile Luna and Hanzo took it upon themselves to find the nearest supplier. They found one: a red-haired woman selling drinks to three others.

"Excuse me," the oracle asked as she and the bowman came up to the store owner, "Would you happen to be selling supplies?"

Hanzo simply stonewalled the red-haired store owner and took no notice in the other three.

Phantom Thief of Hearts Phantom Thief of Hearts Bakuyoshi Bakuyoshi Thepotatogod Thepotatogod

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back