• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern What Remains OOC

I
Created at
Index progress
Complete

index

Caffeine Freak

Caffeine Freak
Welcome.

bounsa.jpg

Feel free to ask questions or discuss the RP here! You can also join the Discord server!

Last edited:
Where is Plymon?

I immediately thought of somewhere in the Midwest, Appalachians, when you said surrounded by mountains. Idk if we're in a real world though, or it's a Strangereal type situation where it's different world same tech

Where is Plymon?

I immediately thought of somewhere in the Midwest, Appalachians, when you said surrounded by mountains. Idk if we're in a real world though, or it's a Strangereal type situation where it's different world same tech

It's a "Gravity Falls, Oregon" type deal where the landscape is similar to real life but the location itself is fictional. Plymon is somewhere in Europe, but where isn't important. Your character can still be any nationality, whether they lived in Plymon beforehand or sought refuge after the apocalypse.

I remember you saying Plymon is sparsely populated.

could you say that different Plymonite towns might have their own culture and politics?

I remember you saying Plymon is sparsely populated.

could you say that different Plymonite towns might have their own culture and politics?

Oh yeah, it's actually a key part of this RP. Some of the smaller clusters of houses tend to be more paranoid toward the ORT and have their own way of doing things, whereas larger clusters that are in closer proximity to other clusters are more rational and willing to rely on the ORT. Some residents don't even associate with clusters and live by themselves far out in the woods and just take shots at anything that gets too close.

Hey guys! I just wanted to say I'll have my character sheet up later on today. I have some college stuff that I need to handle and I was too tired to do it yesterday. Hopefully I don't miss much!

Oh yeah, it's actually a key part of this RP. Some of the smaller clusters of houses tend to be more paranoid toward the ORT and have their own way of doing things, whereas larger clusters that are in closer proximity to other clusters are more rational and willing to rely on the ORT. Some residents don't even associate with clusters and live by themselves far out in the woods and just take shots at anything that gets too close.

That is very interesting. ORT, as I understand it, is an arm of a government that probably sits in the big town on top of the hill?

That is very interesting. ORT, as I understand it, is an arm of a government that probably sits in the big town on top of the hill?

ORT is completely guerilla and formed by survivors, but in a sense it's the only government that's left. And yeah the HQ is pretty much just a log cabin on a hill.

also, Alex's weapons aren't exactly improvised, lol. A knife made for killing people and a baton made for beating people. You made a heavy emphasis on improv, so should I change at least one?

also, Alex's weapons aren't exactly improvised, lol. A knife made for killing people and a baton made for beating people. You made a heavy emphasis on improv, so should I change at least one?

I gave it a pass because I mentioned in the IC that a lot of the weapons are ""borrowed"" from the old law enforcement and local rednecks. I think it's reasonable that they'd get their hands on a knife and a police baton.

I gave it a pass because I mentioned in the IC that a lot of the weapons are ""borrowed"" from the old law enforcement and local rednecks. I think it's reasonable that they'd get their hands on a knife and a police baton.

okay, great. Kasovirch is Czech, CZ was his fathers. It's kinda like the glock of Eastern Europe

hollow point ammo would be harder to come by than normal 9x19 parabellum which is in itself hard to come by, though a 75 will shoot standard nine mm too. you can dictate whether hes got anymore split points after these three mags

Hmmmmm
I'll make a character in a bit, though you may wanna make a discord for this

that was suggested previously by another member of the RP. if enough people root for it, I'm sure one will be made. Until then, we've got a few threads set up you'll be able to find in the index or by the links we've posted

Also, when looking for a faceclaim I somehow stumbled upon Donut Operator (Police Youtuber, who's collabed with dudes like iDubbbz) before he left the force, and I'm gonna use that faceclaim because why not?

Hey Caffeine Freak Caffeine Freak , how long has it been since the outbreak started and the world finally fell apart? Also, how do you feel about us playing multiple characters?

Kurt is right, it's five years to the day since the outbreak started. Also yes, you can create multiple characters so long as you keep track of them.

Hmmmmm
I'll make a character in a bit, though you may wanna make a discord for this

Ah welcome Alpha. Yeah if enough players get in on this I'll create a discord, but so far it's mainly just registered interest.

Anyhow, I think I'll make an Ex-SWAT officer.

Will it be Donut Operator?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back